The Green Turtle's First Try At Indoor

Just a quick overlook! Today marks 30days! Yay! . . .

420-magazine-mobile1422842780.jpg

Color is returning! They look happy!

Wow they are flowering already?!?! Nice man meds your way in 60 days or less now! Start being a bit more careful with lst- old growth will start going a bit more woody as they flower, new growth is still fair game lol

I think you'll fall in love with photos, too much fun to train them .

Sounds like fun to me :D I'm gunna do a "SOG " too lol just in 5 gallons instead of 10 XD still not a sog by standard conventions lol

Going to keep running promix? Or changing it up?
Gunna keep running the mix lol I have a whole other grow worth left so I'm gunna run it! I'm starting to like it more so I might try to perfect it so to speak before moving to something else. Honestly it's super easy to work with and really forgiving!

Gunna keep running the mix lol I have a whole other grow worth left so I'm gunna run it! I'm starting to like it more so I might try to perfect it so to speak before moving to something else. Honestly it's super easy to work with and really forgiving!
Once I run out of my FFOF I want to change it up a little ( I bought in bulk) lol it'll be hempy or promix :D

Once I run out of my FFOF I want to change it up a little ( I bought in bulk) lol it'll be hempy or promix :D
Sounds like a plan! I don't think you can really go wrong with either of those options!

Small easy update

420-magazine-mobile2130077809.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1753216000.jpg

I decided to start having a little fun 420 style :D dropped 8 seeds from my hallowed (bag seed) fund.. These beans have come from all around the USA from friends and travels... I dropped 8 will only be looking for maybe the strongest 2 or 3 any over that have a good home already... Plan will be as follows until I see sex, grow until my current auto harvest along side letting them veg. When harvest is done I will either flip or continue! Let's let the good times roll! The Bug It Bit Me!

Small Update, nothing new to report.. added in one more germinating seed..my lady found one out of her current medicine and its decent enough stuff :D So that make 9 in solos

420-magazine-mobile547515237.jpg

420-magazine-mobile98284633.jpg

I pulled the LST from Fast Buds#2, she's so small and not growing... Just not a fight I'm up for... Ill let her finish naturally

Some of them just don't like restraints on their vascular systems lol picky girls, looks like the rest of them are liking it ;P looks kinda like my tent! XD

nice work man! .

Some of them just don't like restraints on their vascular systems lol picky girls, looks like the rest of them are liking it ;P looks kinda like my tent! XD

nice work man! .
Now that's a compliment! Maybe one day it'll be healthy like yours :D that'll probably be after I get advice on swapping to promix tho lol

Now that's a compliment! Maybe one day it'll be healthy like yours :D that'll probably be after I get advice on swapping to promix tho lol
Lol it'll be easy! Growing in promix is a nice balance between soil and coco theory, at least from what I can tell! I'll get better at it before I start offering advice XD this is still technically my first indoor grow .

Your girls are healthy too, soil just takes a while to correct so plants have to endure a bit more but as long as young growth is good then your golden!

Just a simple update, these girls keep surprising me at times and I feel like I watch over them too much already lol!

420-magazine-mobile288044704.jpg

420-magazine-mobile200244411.jpg

Blue Amnesia #1

420-magazine-mobile1912696046.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2093441310.jpg

Blue Amnesia #2

420-magazine-mobile1035362676.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1294714086.jpg

Tangiematic

420-magazine-mobile1216649106.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1307393876.jpg

Fast Buds #2 Definitely Short Stack! Lol

420-magazine-mobile335966464.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2117466187.jpg

420-magazine-mobile447677467.jpg

Blue Amnesia #3 She has suprised the most! That little starved twig to BAM! Here I Am

Definitely water day as they are looking thirsty! I can definitely watering are getting closer together!

420-magazine-mobile2009856356.jpg

Good work man keep it goin!

Back
Top Bottom