The Joy of Vaporizing

I've recently started smoking weed again for medical reasons, but have been very uncomfortable about smoking it, even with herbal tobacco. I am going to have to save up for the Volcano, but have bought myself a little Alivi8 portable to start with. I am trying to get my own grow closet sorted so that comes first in financial priorities :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks for the reviews guys

You should pick up a Magic Flight Launch Box first, just to see if you like it. You can pick one up on Amazon for 70 bucks. Plus, if you really like the volcano, or vaping in general, you are deffinitely going to want a portable vape to take with you on the road.

The vaporizing method was invented in 1996.

Do you have a source on this information?

I don't believe this to be true. I can say that vaporizing cannabis was happening prior to that year. Some of my friends and I built several crude types of vaporizers back around 1993-1994. I can't recall the specific inspiration for the idea, but I'm certain we had read that THC turned to gas, or vaporized, at around 180F. I recall that we understood that burning the pot was creating the smoke and the we did not need the smoke to get high. We built a few different iterations of our device. They worked, but were very finicky. This was during a period of time when we experimented with many delivery methods, ie gravity bongs, hot knives, vaporizing, etc.

Let's be clear. I am absolutely NOT claiming to have invented vaporizers, but I am certain they existed before 1996. Perhaps that's when the first retail product was brought to market?

Although it's briefly covered in the OP, was just wondering how much less harsh on the chest/lungs vaping is to smoking? I recently inhaled at typical flame temperature and within minutes I have lingering coughing/breathing difficulties which interferes with my feelings during the effects too much for my liking.
On the other hand I've seen videos of vapers who vape one load into a big bag, suck that bag through a hubbly...and then still cough.
On the other hand I've read vaping improved people's COPD and asthma no end! So it's all a bit contracting...?

Back
Top Bottom