Vapor Preference

The best vaporizer IME is the Vape Titan II for dry herbs, this vaporizer pen allows for a digital control of the temperature for true vaporizing instead of combustion. For the use of concentrates I recommend a pen with a pancake coil, these coils seem to work the best for concentrates, Entrophy Labs pancake coil vape kit works great!

I recently got my hands on one of these Crafty vaporizers that everyone keeps going on about and I have to say I'm impressed. It's quickly become my 'go to' portable and although it's pricey the quality is absolutely second to none and the vape taste is amaaaaazing.

I've tried a few vaporizers and keep going back to the Easy Vape Vaporizer.

The whip it comes with is garbage and will combust more than vape if you aren't careful so I swapped in the whip from an old hot box i had.

set the temp to 296 and stir the flower each hit. no vape i've tried beats the vapor quality, only matches the vapor quality. why pay through the nose for fancy when all you need is a bit of hot air?

Chessy EZ-Vape for $40
Whip kit for a hotbox $20

Works great if you can be patient enough to wait the 3-5 minutes it needs to heat up.

My favourite is the classic Budha from 7th Floor company. Still not surpassed by anything more fancy as the Arizer and so on.

First ones featuring all glass/ceramic rig and sturdy. I don't need a fancy Arizer when I can get a nice table vaporizer that delivers consistently each time.

I use my Buddha with an Ehle glass tube and tastes like haven, easy on my throad too. Similar quality to what you can get from top setups as the VRip, Verdamper or Herborizer.

Peace.

Back
Top Bottom