Vapor Preference

The Ploom just underwhelms. I wil have to keep it, as the EBAY seller doesn't accspt returns. Live and learn.

I was just praising the DaVinci during a medication session when the battery went retarded on me again. UGH. God, it is the best when it works. The iVapor has been a budget bonanza, redeeming some of my vaporizer mistakes, but not all. The budget Viva la Vape Guerilla has been re-pressed into service and has consequently re-impressed me. Another budget boon.

The bag situation got too annoying with the Fuji Phantom. That vape is mothballed until a better bag is built. So not a bust, but a disappointment. My Guerilla kicks the Fuji's ass on vape density. That is easy to understand given all of the leaking.

So I am back to the reliable and quality vapes. Extreme Q for the second floor, Guerilla for the first. iVapor for the portable.Vapir One is a good backup. Ploom, Fuji, and MFLB, for sheer desperation.

OK, I'm figuring out the Ploom. The bowl is lot smaller than it looks. So, packing it full would be a standard load for some. In fact, I think it works *better* when full. It's easy to clean, especially after each treatment. Cigar like hits are called for here, no "rips"--is that the right word?

The rest of what you need to know you can read about on the brochure.

I'm donating my Volcano clone to a new patient with multiple sclerosis. For anyone reading this that is skeptical of the medical need for this plant, go fuck yourself.

Davinci is in the trash. I'm saving the MFLB for when my sons are old enough.

Usually, the Guerilla gets the most workout (80%), with the Extreme Q at 15% and the iVapor at 5%. I love all three. I'm working the Ploom in and will have something to write in a month.

The crowd is correct. The Ploom is now my favorite. I didn't follow directions but arrived at the same place. It is about pack and attack. This Ploom is the Type 95 of vaporizers. With a full clip of tight bursts, you'll run out of bodies before you run out of bullets. Quiet, and stealthy...the Pax is my favorite weapon.

UPDATE

I am out of love with the Ploom. I have never tried the Plenty.

Right now, 95% of my vapes are with the Herbal Aire. My backup is fhe ExtremeQ. Vapir One is the very loud but solid emergency backup.

I ordered the Wispr 2.

Right only had one go with the plenty and you get plenty!! But herb chamber is to large.. I think it's more for a party use than 1person use! But I love it.

It's the first vaporiser I've tried! So nothing to compare it to!

@pituzen --- > I would suggest you look into the Iolite WiSPR vaporizer, since it is totally affordable and just like the Volcao Vaporizer it also conserves your plant materials ,) and is very easy to use and also very compact, which saves u on investment but also saves you on your greens too.

Here is a video review on the Iolite WiSPR I found which you might want to watch --- > Iolite Whisper Vaporizer Demo

BTW your English is fine, and I had no problem reading it, I mean my english sux too so ,)

Update:

I figured out why I was going through so much medicine, my switch to the Herbal Aire as my go-to. I will never stray from my Extreme Q again.

Lesson learned.

Anybody ever try the Pinnacle Vaporizer? One of the better portable units out. It hits hard and is really easy to use.

Check out this recent video on the Pinnacle:
[video=youtube;2hLO5Kz_pUk]
[/video]

Update:

I figured out why I was going through so much medicine, my switch to the Herbal Aire as my go-to. I will never stray from my Extreme Q again.

Lesson learned.

I spent a while researching all the current vaporizers out there and went with the Arizer Extreme Q for home and the Vapor Genie for travel. I've only used them so far on some really, really old bag weed I found recently and while I got high, it was mostly for learning how to use these vaporizers.

Personally, I just cannot see spending that much money on a Volcano. I mean I got the Extreme Q and a very nice vape case for 1/3 the cost of the Volcano alone, and there is no whip option on the Volcano. So far, after reading/watching numerous extensive reviews, the Extreme-Q has met all of my expectations. I even learned the tip about packing the elbow screen instead of the cyclone bowl, sort of like a one hit bowl versus a party bowl on a bong.

At first, I was dubious about the VG since you use a lighter for the heat source rather than a battery like most portable vaporizers. But as long as you follow their instructions, mainly don't let the flame touch the ceramic insert, I find it to be a most natural method for me. I got the newer aluminum one with a black bowl. Beautiful looking, nice heft, and there are no heat issues whatsoever. Plus, I like the fact that as long as I have a lighter, I can vape. No need to worry about having enough batteries/battery power.

I'm on my first grow so it will be a little while before I can really give these vapes a run for their money, but so far I'm quite pleased with my choices.

I have been using the WISPR 2 now for probably about a year now, maybe longer. I don't even bother with the desktop balloon method I favored with the Etreme Q, and others. I had sworn off portable vaporizers but somehow was swayed by a post that the WISPR 2 was THAT much better than the 1.

It was not only so much better than the WISPR 1, and my best experience ever with a portable...but it was my best experience ever with any vaporizer. No fuss, no balloons or consumables or bag ties, or bullshit. This 2 makes it clean and easy. I have cut my herbal consumption in half because of how much more efficient the 2 is over any desktop unit, and definitely over the 1.

The hit while it is climbing up in temperature is the tastiest green mint. I enjoy the oily flavor on my palatte for as long as is reasonable...because the next hit is always warm and wet vapor. With it comes sweet relief. The next hits dry out and get harsher, but can remain rewarding for as long as the herb is good.

The PITA is constantly refelling the butane. WHICH is NOTHING, compared to the bullshit battery issues I've suffered through with every other rechargeable vaporizer including the best known in the business. Refilling the butane can be a literal pain in the wrist because of my arthritis, but its a small price to pay for such a perfect final vaporizer solution. I hope it is made forever because someday, maybe years from now...my WISPR 2 my actually not work.

I heard a lot of good reviews about volcano, but I don't have one. I'm using extreme q and I really love how it works. It has a temperature control which allows me to manage a vaporizing session to achieve tasty vapor and desired effects.

After buying three Wispr 2s, I tried a K-Pen, PAX and the Flowermate v5.0s.

I hated the PAX and I keep the K-Pen, and last Wispr 2 as emergency backups to what I reach for every time now, the Flowermate v5.0s.

So this flowermate, does it ever combust? I have a magic flight launch box, and i get tired of it combusting on me every once in a while when i try to get the last bit vaped.

I used to wake up around 1:00A, and due to pain I couldn't get back to sleep. Work stress can also keep me awake at odd hours of the morning. Benadryl used to help but it doesn't calm the mind.

With the Flowermate, the chamber is pretty big. So, I can vape a good part of it before bed, and hit the rest at 3:00A without fuss or waking the wife.

Back
Top Bottom