The meaning of 6 mature and 12 immature

this has come up before, and if i remember correctly its 6 mature or 12 immature, not and.

found it...

11362.77. (a) A qualified patient or primary caregiver may possess no more than eight ounces of dried marijuana per qualified patient. In addition, a qualified patient or primary caregiver may also maintain no more than six mature or 12 immature marijuana plants per qualified patient.

found it...

11362.77. (a) A qualified patient or primary caregiver may possess no more than eight ounces of dried marijuana per qualified patient. In addition, a qualified patient or primary caregiver may also maintain no more than six mature or 12 immature marijuana plants per qualified patient.

man!....... I wish it was and not or. Thanks for presenting that too me. I almost made my self believe that it was 6 mature and 12 immature.

Is there a way to combine both mature and immature or its ether or?
Meaning can i have 3 mature and 6 immature (half and half)

a) MMP:2 Qualified patients and primary caregivers who possess a stateissued
identification card may possess 8 oz. of dried marijuana, and may
maintain no more than 6 mature or 12 immature plants per qualified patient.
(§ 11362.77(a).) But, if “a qualified patient or primary caregiver has a
doctor’s recommendation that this quantity does not meet the qualified
patient’s medical needs, the qualified patient or primary caregiver may
possess an amount of marijuana consistent with the patient’s needs.”
(§ 11362.77(b).) Only the dried mature processed flowers or buds of the
female cannabis plant should be considered when determining allowable
quantities of medical marijuana for purposes of the MMP. (§ 11362.77(d).)

man ya'll have it good out on the West Coast, here in Michigan we are only allowed 12 plants period. Doesn't matter mature or immature it all counts as 1 plant, oh and we can only have 2 1/2 oz.

In my state even if you have a Medical Marijuana card they will still arrest you, fine you and send you to jail.. Imagine spending a few days in jail for having a gram or two on yourself.
And of course the officer will tell you ... "Explain it to the Judge".... It's time to decriminalize nationwide.

In my state even if you have a Medical Marijuana card they will still arrest you, fine you and send you to jail.. Imagine spending a few days in jail for having a gram or two on yourself.
And of course the officer will tell you ... "Explain it to the Judge".... It's time to decriminalize nationwide.

Forget about decrimalize, We need to just Legalize it across the Nation!!

what state u in joe? so I know not to go there b/c I'll cus out those pigs so damn fast!! {I would say bytch I got my Green Card, check it hoe now leave me alone!! Other wise I'm gonna sue you and ur Department when I get out of jail..} LOL....

:peace: & Love from the Glove

Back
Top Bottom