The Strongest

I don't know where they get these thc numbers but there is some strains called Pitbull and Cripit they say is 36% thc and 40 days flowering. People are growing some to test on this web site. They are from stoney girl gardens and not sold to the public. The highest thc numbers doesn't mean the best cannabis. And for pain you should consider looking for strains with high cbd's.

Flipper

My pain isn't all in my head - but my perception of it is. I wish that Skywalker OG would find its way all around the country.

Strongest I have seen chemically on paper is OG Kush, 19-23% THC. Blue Dot 21-24% THC. Nor Cal White Widow 22-24%, and Church 20-26% THC. These were then all grown by a club in San Diego and they ended up with 14-18% max max max.

Then they had a guy that sublets for them do it and his results came back 20-22% for all of them... They have a member that owns a lab and they get chromatographic results withing days...

Strongest.... that depends on who you are and what you are doing...

I have the same question, except for non-medical reasons. I've been growing for about a year now, and my answer so far is "none of the above". If you find a weed that gives you more than a mediocre high and the buzz lasts more than twenty minutes, drop me a message will you? Thanks.....

Try these. TGA Subcool's Vortex
Paradise seeds Jacky White
Dutch Passion Mazar or Power Plant

I've grown these ,and a few others ,but these stand out for their buzz, i'm not a medical user , and i'm not big on couch lock, so for me a more sativa high is what i look for. more uplifting ,shit that makes u laugh. hope this helps:thumb:

This thread is the reason I started doing one of the grows I am doing now, which is :

1 - Warlock (fem)
1 - The Ultimate (fem)
1 - Quasar (fem)
1 - The Original "Flo" (fem)
1 - 1024 x (unknown mother; fem)

Can't wait to put a pair of lungs to 'em! :)

It's going to be a few months, though.....

This thread is the reason I started doing one of the grows I am doing now.
:thanks::adore::adore::party:

I smoked The Ultimate, shortly after reading it here, I loved it. As for the rest I hope you will drop back in and let us know.:adore:

Here they are two weeks plus into flowering (back left - Flo, back right - Warlock, front left - overwatered Quasar, front right - Ultimate).
004736.JPG

It's going to be two months or more before I can post a smoke report, though..... :yummy:

Damn, I was really fixed on Chocolope for my next grow in this tent, but after seeing this thread keep coming back I'm thinking:

1) Y Griega (fem)
1) 1024 (fem)
1) Satori (got regular seeds; cull for a female)
1) Pineapple Chunk (fem)

If not next, this grow will be coming up soon; I've got all the seeds in the fridge..... :)

Just got some Great White Shark Feminized seeds today.Will start to germ them in Morning.Will keep ya posted but says it has high 20+.

Sounds great I grew White Rhino from Mr Nice, and loved it.

Damn, I was really fixed on Chocolope for my next grow in this tent, but after seeing this thread keep coming back I'm thinking:

1) Y Griega (fem)
1) 1024 (fem)
1) Satori (got regular seeds; cull for a female)
1) Pineapple Chunk (fem)

If not next, this grow will be coming up soon; I've got all the seeds in the fridge..... :)

Sounds fantastic brother keep us posted!!:woohoo:

Well I am not yet finished with the grow but I am growing the following and would love to know if anyone has opinions on these:

Platinum Banana Bubba OG Kush
Pre 98' Bubba Kush
Grape Bubba Stomper
Green Cush
Thunderfucking Grinch
Blue Dream Kush
The Scream
Ken's Granddaddy Purps
Neon Super Skunk
Cherry Bubba Kush
Blowfish

Wow you got Ken's cut?

After much hard work and determination YES.
We now have some CA "clone onlies" available to all RI Patients and other MMJ States here in the East.

So I guess I should put up a grow Journal to highlight these strains and their Medical Relevance?
I also have some Purple Cindy Bubba, Cherry Bubba, Original Sativa OG, and quite a few other "clone only"s" floating around.

Back
Top Bottom