The use of Trantula and Piranha in the seedling stage

MrCloner420

:thumb:I have a general question about ADVANCED NUTRIENTS products for the group and that is.... IF Advanced Nutrients TARANTULA are micro organisms and PIRANHA is beneficial fungi why wouldn t one use them early on in the seedling stage and the early vegetative stage since they help in INCREASING the ROOT MASS..... why does Advance ONLY suggest to use them in the FINAL STAGES of the flowering process AM I MISSING SOMETHING HERE?????????????? :welcome:

I use them in the very beginning then back off and return to it 2 weeks in flower. Piranha is glomus, one of the best group of bacteria for healthy roots, any product with glomus will do u good. I forgot whats in tarantula now but i still use it. They basically increase nitrogen uptake but other nutes too. i dont know why they dont mention using it in veg but i have a live aerocloner with both those products in and results must be seen to be believed. theres other things in there too but i only change the res out every 3 months or so, i just continue to top up with water and have lots aeration. the downside to using lots of it is that its very expensive. These products wont massively increase yields but definately increase quality.

Back
Top Bottom