The ViparSpectra KS5000: The Best 4x4 Grow Light In Its Class! - By 7Dust2

Here is the plants being prepared for transplant and LST on few of them.

IMG_20230609_123911_Bokeh.jpg

This one below is a kings x and Gorilla Glue which should be strange got replay her now. She running out of potash
IMG_20230609_123905.jpg

IMG_20230609_123902.jpg

What do you mean by on drought? By letting the pots dry back to much between waterings you en up causing high EC spikes, salt buildup and nutrient lockouts and the plant start to consume it's stored energy/minerals in the leaves.

What are you feeding them?
Yeah bro. I do do salt. I try not to kill my plant.. salt bad for plant. Pour salt in your yard and everything will die.. same with these plants. I seen what that does to a plant. It never really recovers. I seen folks try to talk them in doing that that not hydro and it's kills a plant in dirt. Locks it up so bad. . No no no. Salt bad. Yes it's needs magnesium sulfate yes. But that is not something you pour on a plant.. it gets it from the ground as a plant needs it. I don't mess with that. Other here will tell u same. I seen three people here do that cause of a person for as I know only one plant survived. That I saw

Drought. Before harvest. Many people do that. And what's EC ,
salt. I don't have issues with salt. Build up. Or plant lock or any issues. Ever. Never had an issue for long time with my system.
I and most other folks will drought their plant for 5-9 days to bring out more tris. It's natural defences system for the plant.
That sounds like Broscience to me! The only controlled study I know of did it once in flower to trigger genetic response and changes in the plant, not continuous repeated treatments. You're free to keep doing what youre doing, but repeatingly drying out the plant and killing its roots is very contraproductive. All the best of luck in your growing endevaours!

That sounds like Broscience to me! The only controlled study I know of did it once in flower to trigger genetic response and changes in the plant, not continuous repeated treatments. You're free to keep doing what youre doing, but repeatingly drying out the plant and killing its roots is very contraproductive. All the best of luck in your growing endevaours!
Explain bro. Yes I am a shade tree grower. I like new sht . system I been doing I been growing same way for about 6 years. Total.
Now I don't do hydroponic. U can't treat plant same way. I'm in dirt. Salt is natural in dirt. U add salt to dirt u better know what your doing . That I seen first hand. Me I want try it. Not in dirt. Not in my system I would have to redo everything and start from scratch.

Tent finally getting clear gorilla glue is next in line to harvest. Didn't really like it. Loose buds.
Soon as amber get a little rich in color . Chop city.
Don't get me wrong smokes good but just loose buds. I like them hard and thumb size is best.

IMG_20230609_174636.jpg

IMG_20230609_174630.jpg

IMG_20230609_174623.jpg

IMG_20230609_174556.jpg

After trim day everything looks better. I usually don't trim cause doesn't do anything for the plant. Doesn't speed up or anything that I found. Just helps with sunlight. And if u got small plant want need to trim all that. Lmao

IMG_20230610_101532.jpg

Girls are being trained some
These are my seeds from previous grows last year. Nothing special

16868590020366548548357847647190.jpg
Damn Dust you know how to cycle your grows. When do you ever not have something growing?

Damn Dust you know how to cycle your grows. When do you ever not have something growing?
If I make a mistake that happens. Happened once it was a Thursday. Sucked. Had to smoke Delta something. It sucked. Yep . And no never.

If I make a mistake that happens. Happened once it was a Thursday. Sucked. Had to smoke Delta something. It sucked. Yep . And no never.
“It was a Thursday”

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom