The Way I Grow My MM

rsz_kemo63_0011.jpg

just about to feed my momas and babies 5gals 1tlbs jacks 20-20-20 20ml bud candy

watered again this morning they all are just sucking the water still just used bud candy next time ill feed again

thanks for the comp work realy hard to keep every thing green some times it gets pretty stress full btween work having a faimily and growing. also having kids gets hard just kids being kids and being nosy . like last night it was my daughters birthday and she had a sleep over kids running around and parents droping by man i had a house full im legal so thats cool but know one knows and like to keep it that way but the older my daughter gets i see that becoming harder.

thanks for the comp work realy hard to keep every thing green some times it gets pretty stress full btween work having a faimily and growing. also having kids gets hard just kids being kids and being nosy . like last night it was my daughters birthday and she had a sleep over kids running around and parents droping by man i had a house full im legal so thats cool but know one knows and like to keep it that way but the older my daughter gets i see that becoming harder.

Oh the dillemas of leading a double life! Good luck Brother!:nicethread::rollit:

just put them to bed to night everything is looking great i think ill start overdrive the begining of the 6th week and water one more time this week with budcandy

just check on the ladies looking good thismorning starting to get some yellowing leaves i think pitvipe was write i mite have to many because there is one room to do anything im hoping they will all sort of hold them self . plus with the low stress training they spread out so far i cant use stakes to hold them. so im starting to build a new room and in the room im coming around to the idea of going full hydro my dad use to do it and reading throught all these threads ive never seen any thing like it so will see it will most likely take me all summer to build so any way ill post pics fri the end of the 5th week:peacetwo:

Those are some nice looking plants and lots and lots of buds. Very nice job. And good luck with the new room.....

check on them thismoring i do nt think im going to water the humitiy got to the hight70s last night thats telling me the soil still has lots of water in it so ill wait until it drops to the 30s

Looking great Kemo63!!!! It's always good to perform certain functions to maximize your yield!! Can't wait to see harvest bro, :peace:

i watered them yesterday 3/4 tsp bloom booster 8ml bud candy 8ml overdrive ppm 750 800 would have posted pic but my wife steped on my camera and broke it so it mite be awhile before i post pic bare with

Back
Top Bottom