TheBlaze - Strawberry Diesel & Darlin's Net Pheno Hunt

re: TheBlaze - Strawberry Diesel & Darlin's Net Pheno Hunt

Not having a go at ya mate, it's funny is all, we all go through it to a degree.. all good brother..

No worries bud

Figured if I'm going to do this right, might as well go balls to the wall. ;)

UPDATE

Day 17

They are flying! 4 of the 5 plants got topped tonight after photos were taken. Just the little purple envy went unmolested. Will probably top her in a few days. She is the wonky one, although all new growth is looking good. No funny leaves. She will come good, but she will be bushy.

20170706_200146.jpg
20170706_195939.jpg
20170706_195639.jpg
20170706_200010.jpg

The plants appreciate chill. :)

The nitrates are most incompatible with microbes. Eliminating them or severely limiting them is a good idea if you are looking to feed the soil, and have that feed the plants. If not, they work just dandy in a chem grow, or even when running soil as passive hydro. I like the produce I'm getting now the best, and that's a charged up soil with no Nitrates at all. My current synths are foliar (till mid flower) and limited P/K boost (irrigated) in mid flower only. No nutes per say, just some pressed fish and a drench or compost tea or two. Produce is insane. :lot-o-toke: Like wake up the next day still high as balls off flowers high. :)

I need some of that high man. :cheesygrinsmiley: Feels like my tolerance level has taken another step up, or maybe I'm just smoking mids. LOL!

It's definitely been easier so far.

I smoked some of that Exodus Kush I harvested from that outdoor plant. It was obviously harvested quite late. Super indica stone. Creeps up on you, and is deceptively strong. You don't realise just how stoned you are until you get up off the couch and try and do something. :rofl: My SO's legs almost buckled under her. Very narcotic. I have a weed hangover this morning.

UPDATE

Day 20

They enjoyed their EM-prosoil mix.

All 15 Dnet's are in planted and in the tent.

20170709_101103.jpg
20170709_101142.jpg

That Exodus Kush sounds amazing! Have you ever had their Sour Kush, Blaze? Wondering how it might compare. I can get DNA Sour Kush fairly often through my medical provider here, and it's a staple for me. I'm betting the effects are similar.

Exodus Kush has been one of my favourites for many years now. Never tried Sour Kush, but I keep hearing good things about it. Supposed to be a great strain to grow as well.

Yeah same here bud. Been wanting to grow sour kush for a while now. Same with DJ's Gold. I will have my hands full with Dnet and Strawberry Diesel for a while though. Going to be running clones of both for a few rounds at least.

UPDATE

Day 22 from seed

All good. They need to be transplanted. Can tell they are getting root bound. Growth is slowing down now. They are draining their pots dry in 3 days.

2 of the Dnets are up. 13 more to go. LOL!

20170711_201328.jpg

UPDATE

Day 24 from seed

I'm loving these girls. They will be transplanted into 7 gal fabric pots on sunday. They need it.

Looks like I have 12 Dnets to work with. 13 came up, 2 no shows, and 1 that turned black and kicked the bucket. The remaining 12 look good though. I'm happy.

20170713_200557.jpg
20170713_200623.jpg

The new babies. Darlin's Net. GG#4 x DMT (sour bubble bx1 ix3)
20170713_200431.jpg

Subbed. I love SD and I'm amazed at how well and fast this strain is growing here. Interesting to see. Good job .

Nice to have you here bud. I've never grown SD before, but I've been wanting to for a while now. I see the larger more vigorous SD is already putting out a smell at 3 weeks veg. Sounds promising! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Nice one I've got some vegging. My first go I've stunted them a fair bit throughout the process though if there wasn't so much time invested I'd ditch them tbh. But I think they will take off soon. I have also got a few seedlings too. Strawberry Cough and orange bud

Back
Top Bottom