things to do while waiting for plants to grow

dissociation

what does everyone do when they are waiting for their plants to grow

I decided to grow g13haze and it's going to take forever they are seedlings right now.

to hurry things up I bought lowryder seeds and I'm growing that too for a quick smoke in 2 months.

is there any kind of activity in the world that comes close to getting high?

is there a magic plant that grows in like a week?

haha dude listen to yourself, you sound rediculuose! Getting high is'nt the only thing in life. While my plants are growing im out enjoying life. Thats not to say i am not thinking about them almost constantly in the back of my mind but I can easily go without tokin up for a couple days/weeks if i feel like im starting to slip back to that spot your in.
I was their so I can tell you it sucks and you NEED to find other activity's in your life and not base your entire existence on growing and consuming one plant

GanjaGardener Gardening Ganja since 2004

haha dude listen to yourself, you sound rediculuose! Getting high is'nt the only thing in life. While my plants are growing im out enjoying life. Thats not to say i am not thinking about them almost constantly in the back of my mind but I can easily go without tokin up for a couple days/weeks if i feel like im starting to slip back to that spot your in.
I was their so I can tell you it sucks and you NEED to find other activity's in your life and not base your entire existence on growing and consuming one plant

GanjaGardener Gardening Ganja since 2004

very true, the herb is meant to enhance our awareness of life, not to become the soul purpose.

to the orignal poster, try epressing yourself through any means. art and writing are always a good way to find yourself and pass time. shoot ive gone 6 hours straight drawing and it felt like a couple of minutes.
find anything you enjoy and do it to the fullest, have fun bro:ganjamon:

Start another batch, make popcorn and write a book. Take up a hobby like making bee's wax candles or in my case do more work online. I strongly suggest you do not veg infront of the tube. Watching movies and reading books with my daughter are one of my common activities( she is homeschooled). Have fun.

Back
Top Bottom