This is the soil I'm using

TopGunGrunt88

Would this soil be good enough to not use nutes?
420-magazine-mobile1223566116.jpg
420-magazine-mobile269417312.jpg

Re: This is the soil im using

If you are looking to get the same results you won't get it with just soil. For veg the nitrogen amount is too little to give the boost you want and for the PK intake there is hardly anything there. I wouldn't recommend using extended release soil like you have with nutrients. It can tend to run hot and burn your plants. I would start with something like fox farm or promix or two popular choice for growing cannabis. Hope this helps

Thank you, the last thing i wanna do is burn my plants up, can i flush this soil so i can still use it?

If you are looking to get the same results you won't get it with just soil. For veg the nitrogen amount is too little to give the boost you want and for the PK intake there is hardly anything there. I wouldn't recommend using extended release soil like you have with nutrients. It can tend to run hot and burn your plants. I would start with something like fox farm or promix or two popular choice for growing cannabis. Hope this helps

Pro mix from hardware store? Or wal mart? Im looking for a local place to get my soil, and if i have to ill add nutes

Back
Top Bottom