Question about watering with LED and nutes

Monkeygun

I have a journal here to show my set up.

My Very First Grow & Journal - Vast & Fast - 400W MarsHydro - Soil - Tent

So Im using LED and I have watered them four times only, the soil is mostly always damp and I keep thinking Im not giving them enough nutes due to the lack of watering Iam giving my girls.
I'm starting them on Big bud and my normal flowering nute next water so should I add a little extra?
Also when I flush them out would it be okay to use normal water which has had boiled banana skins in? or should I just use plain water?.

That's one thing about LEDs. I run my bloom room a little hot to compensate. Good luck, I've had no luck with vast and fast,, wish you the best.

If your soil is "always slightly damp" you are overwatering. You need to let the soil dry some between waterings. Do the light pot technique: lift the pot, and if it's a lot lighter than after you water, THEN water until there is runout through the drainage holes. After that, let the soil dry again. NO daily watering!

use dry wet method water till 10% runoff and then wait till soil dry even if top looks dry theres prob some moisture left in the bottoms very important u could rot ur roots

Back
Top Bottom