My Very First Grow & Journal - Vast & Fast - 400W MarsHydro - Soil - Tent

Monkeygun

Hello all :D
Okay first my equipment.

Secret Jardin Grow Tent Dark Room DR90 Rev2.5 - 90x90x185cm
MarsHydro MARSII 400 LED Grow Light
4 cloth bags 3.5 g.
I used magic soil plus with around 30% perlight and for nutes I thought I would wing it but use golden tree (may as well give em a go).
I have used some auto seeds seeing it is my first time 2vast2fast or something like that.
I think they are doing well and Oh boy this forum has been a godsend I have just given them their first proper watering after over a week (the soil was moist when tested so I waited till dry).

This is my tent.

0012677.jpg

Laura.

0052216.jpg

Elizabeth.

0061951.jpg

Matilda.

0032498.jpg

Nicole Kidman.

0042340.jpg

So what do you guys think I am just winging a lot and hopefully my girls will tell me If they are okay or not.
Loving doing it also :D I sing to them and stuff :D.
Oh and cheers all just for helping folk out :D.

Re: My very first grow and Journal :D.

Oh and I had them on a 18/6 cycle.
Also I tested the ph from the run off and it was 7 is this okay?.

re: My Very First Grow & Journal :D - 2 Vast2fast - 400W MarsHydro - Soil - Tent

Lookin good,, Heya, welcome, and best of luck,, the perfect shade of purple,, cheers

Cheers :D
Is it normal for the little leaves at the bottom to go yellow and shrivel up? should I cut them off?.
Like I said I'm a complete noob.
I need to grow it now due to my Mums Parkinsons and it does help but it costs too much.
I of course introduced me mum to it and it really helps her.

Best of luck to you, and, yer ma pal,,heres to helpin her,,:Namaste:

Little leaves turning yellow is kinda normal, but truthfully, none of the leaves, need, to be yellow at all,, keep an eye on it,, no biggie,, one thing I see in the pics,, it looks like the leaves are wet and the led light is on,, not good,, those leds can burn from a mile away,, if you wish to mist, mist just after lights out, plants need to be dry, leaves, under that light,, all else looks percect,, cheers:Namaste:

Oh right yeah I have been giving them a spray every now and then, will do so now when it is bo bo's time for me girls.
Cheers.
Oh and OMG I think they have exploded since yesterday I was shocked when I just said hello to them.

I have ordered some plant magic nutes now after reading about my soil and the grow and bloom ones.
Plant Magic Oldtimer Grow - Organic - 1L
Plant Magic Oldtimer Bloom - Organic - 1L

I forgot to say but I put the seeds in a root riot cube and when they were about 2 inch put them in my tent I used the plant magic granules under where I planted them to stimulate root growth.
Playing them alvin and the chipmunks on loop because they are toddlers.

I can hear the harmonies,, and Dave in the background,, 'Alviiiiinnnnnn',, ha,, good one

Plants look super,, treat em gently with those nutes and they will love you,, like yer ma do,, cheers pal,,

The mj plant is one of the fastest growing plants in plantdom,, can grow over thirty feet tall and grow over six inches a day,,

Perty much says it all,,:Namaste:

Cheers

:D Wow It is a wonderplant.

Just saw this btw awesome we share a comon ancestor with the plant :D.

I'm just loving the experience man :D.
They are my children love em to bits.

Subbed. Have the same light.

Subbed My 400 has been running 12-12 for over 2 years and still going strong, but now I run 2- 96 reflectors with it.
I just won a 192x3 reflector from their Xmas giveaway. I don't know if ill use it or my marsII 400 for this next grow

Sent from my Nexus 6 using 420

Yeah to be honest I was going to just put two in but I thought I would try 4 seeds to see If they all came out and they did so I thought bung em in and see what happens :D.
I could LST them when bigger to space everything out.
I think lol :D.

Yeah to be honest I was going to just put two in but I thought I would try 4 seeds to see If they all came out and they did so I thought bung em in and see what happens :D.
I could LST them when bigger to space everything out.
I think lol :D.
I've done 4 plants in a 2x2 area and got 8oz in soil with 300 watts of cfl. Your good bro.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using 420

these plants look awesome, the light should be lowered to hover the plant like an inch above it, this will help the stalk get healthy and thick, most plants are unisex for the first two weeks, dose the plants with nitrogen 24/7 light(1st two weeks) and this will help them turn female. Then there needs to be 20watts of light per square foot of foliage, time the light to be 18 hours(foliage) 13(bud), and ventilate the plants. Buy or catch some lady bugs to live with your plants they will eat the tiny spider mites and other pot loving critters, and above all make the room a rodent free zone, I lost 4 Indigo plants because a mouse wanted to chew on the stalks. These little pesty critters will wipe a crop out overnight. I have some fruity pebble seeds to plant and I am looking forward to starting another crop. I hope these tips will help, but you probably already knew this. Great looking ladies, good job!!

Back
Top Bottom