Time to start

Kushy Keef

Greetings fellow enthusiasts!

First I would like to thank everyone that has ever contributed towards sharing the knowledge and the spreading the seedlings of mother natures greatest gift. I fell in love with Ms. Jane many many moons ago and have been a long time advocate for the legalization of our beloved plant.

I have always wanted to cultivate and become self reliant. Just bought my first house and now I can dedicate a room for my indoor medicinal requirements. Yay!

I will be starting a journal this weekend and will post my equipment I plan to use (its been like Xmas the last 2 weeks thanks to the guys that deliver brown boxes) and my preferred method of cultivation will be using hydroponics.

Looking forward to giving back to this informative community, I have been a long time reader/lurker.

KK

Hi Kushy Keef!

Welcome to the 420 magazine site and the community of members that gathers here. I hope you will enjoy the site, the community and your grow! Will watch for your journal and definitely subscribe and follow along. Let me say thanks in advance for sharing your grow with us and again welcome to the community!

:welcome: to :420: kushy keef

Looking forward to your journal. I love the brown box boys too, they always bring good news!!

Back
Top Bottom