Tjalibabbas perpetual SOG - HPS/LED - Multiple strains

Tjalibabba

I decided to re-post my journal because some things have changed in my setup. The title didn't really hold true anymore. So this is my setup:

Veg room:

60x90x200cm (2x3x7ft) closet
1x 200w CFL /w reflector
1x 15w fan
(Will be using 1-2 90w LED's instead, as soon as i get them)

Flowering room
90x90x180cm (3x3x6ft) Secret Jardin DRII
Cooltube Ø125mmx40cm (Vertical w/o reflector)
Axial fan 127m3/hour
1x15w fan
(Will be adding 1-2 90w LED's over the canopy when i get them)

Fertilizers:

Noname 3part fertilizer (Micro/grow/bloom)
Biobizz TopMax

Medium:
Green Label Coco

DSC007756.jpg

Here we are a few days after 12/12 switch.

Took the girls from the flowering room out for a photoshoot today. I'm running some autos under 12/12 there atm, and i know thats not really optimal, but since i have no blue light in my veg room and plenty of room in the flowering room anyway, i figure its for the best. Anyway, here they are:

OG Kush (Reserva Privada)

DSC008002.jpg
DSC008025.jpg

I switched to 12/12 a bit less than a week ago, and this one hasn't flowering yet. Its probably understandable though, because i've been pretty agressive with topping on this one, plus it develops fewer, larger leaves than my other strains. It has 8 tops now, and will probably start flowering soon.

How would you describe the effect? I was really close to chose this one !

Yeah, as i understand it, its an autoflowering version of Barneys Farm Pineapple Chunk. Had the pleasure of trying that a while back, and its among the best stuff i've ever smoked, so im really looking forward to this one..

Also planted a single pineapple chunk fem today, she will be joining the others in the flowering tent in about 6 weeks :)

subd mate, hows it going,

looking at the pics i notice some of the leaves are light green and yellow, this is a sign they need some nutes mate or up the dose slightly and see how they respond, its either lack of nutes of some kind of nute lock out, they should be a nice dark green right up till the last week of harvest, or their abouts

DonP: I think they turned light green cause i overwatered a little. Gonna let them drain completely before i do anything, they've been soaked for too long now.

1/11

1-2½ weeks into flower.. Added a [Barney's Farm - Critical Kush] from the veg room, and eliminated a hermie mystery plant, meaning that there are probably more hermies in that seed batch, right? -.-

DSC008076.jpg

(Left to right)
In the back: PA Express, White widow, Copenhagen Kush
Middle row: ???, Auto Blue, Critical Kush
Closest to the camera: OG Kush, Crimea Blue

4/11-12

1-3 weeks into flowering now. _Still_ waiting for those LED's from china.. maybe they put them on titanic, who knows.. its been almost 2 months now since they said they sent it. The 250w HPS is doing ok on its own for now, but my plants are a lot smaller than they were in my last grow at this point.

About a week ago, i replanted some of them into 11L pots and soaked the soil on all of them. I'm thinking that was probably overkill, cause i haven't had to water since, and some of them are still in wet medium. Also noticing a bit of salt buildup on the soil surface, so im thinking i'll wait a few more days till they are completely drained, and then just feed them half nutes next time. Anyway, enough talk.. here are some pictures :)

Reserva Privada - OG Kush

DSC008343.jpg

8 tops and a lot of stretch!

Back
Top Bottom