Tjalibabbas perpetual SOG - HPS/LED - Multiple strains

Zenseeds - Copenhagen Kush

DSC008174.jpg

DonP: They had a good amount of nutes last time. I'll agree that WW and CM blue both look a little light green compared to the others. But the funny thing is that on both plants, the part of them which is furthest away from the light is actually a nice, normal dark green. Not sure what to make of this... But other than that, they look completely healthy and especially the widow is starting to smell :)

could just be the light from the flash mate or the light from the grow room, i try and take pics without the flash now with just normal sunlight as light, this helps them look a lot less light green.

looking good thought mate, well done

I haven't tried any of the OG Kush strains yet. This one grows in a really strange way compared to my other plants. Few, large leaves that develop slowly, and _A LOT_ of stretch occuring the first week after 12/12. They say its supposed to fill out in flower - we shall see.
Somewhere down the line, i'll be planting a DinaFem OG kush too, so that will give me a chance to compare. I also have a few RP: The OG #18 in my seed collection, which is a specially selected pheno of the OG kush - will be planting one of these very soon.

Time for some fresh pictures!

I got a 90w (45x3w), 3-band ufo, which will be used for veg. Also, i ordered some 21w E27 spots. They are 5-band with a heavy concentration of red and deep red. They are intended as "flowering boosters" - As you can see in the picture, i have one hanging above my little cheese auto.

DSC010435.jpg

9BVrfrTV

Currently in veg: (large -> small)

Little cheese (auto)
DinaChem
Skunk#1xNL
Cheese
White widow
Granddaddy Purple (2xReg)
Cum Laude
2x Bonsai trees :)

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom