Tkmk's Cookies Grow

Tkmk

I have not been on this thread in about a year but now im back. Had to stop growing for awhile due to not having my environment in check and waiting to get everything in check.

About my setup:
Vivosun4x4 grow tent, 640w led strip light, using 4 3g netted pots and buckets from the bucket company, using mothers earth coco/ perlite, and mills nutrients.

I have 2 girlscout cookies by don avalanche (thanks to @killsbeezseeds) and 2 skywalka cookies from big heads seeds.
Started germinating on 11/22/21
All sprouted on 11/25/21

Any questions or comments please feel free to post.

Heres some pics of the girls now
20211227_174215_HDR.jpg
20211227_174103.jpg
20211227_174058.jpg
20211227_174051.jpg
20211227_174048.jpg
20211227_174041.jpg

Just in time to hop on board I see :) That looks like a really nice setup in terms of pots, looking forward to see those ladies explode in there :)

Edit: Not sure how comfortable you are with defoliation, but I would remove some of those largest fanleaves if you cant tuck them in a way that exposes the below branches better. LED's dont penetrate a lot, you want the big fanleaves out of the way of your budsites, and the plant really doesnt mind you removing them, as long as you dont go agent orange on them.

Thank you
And i hope i remember to keep the updates going lol
I dred that part as well .. think of it this way .. its likely the only record you are keeping of these ladies, so might as well make some regular updates to keep track of where she is in her journey and 'remember' what you did last time. At least, that is how this works for me :volcano-smiley:

I dred that part as well .. think of it this way .. its likely the only record you are keeping of these ladies, so might as well make some regular updates to keep track of where she is in her journey and 'remember' what you did last time. At least, that is how this works for me :volcano-smiley:
Actually i keep a daily journal but i always like to hear others thoughts on my grow. Others feedback has made me grow a lot quicker then just trying to figure it out my self. Pun intended lol.

I have not been on this thread in about a year but now im back. Had to stop growing for awhile due to not having my environment in check and waiting to get everything in check.

About my setup:
Vivosun4x4 grow tent, 640w led strip light, using 4 3g netted pots and buckets from the bucket company, using mothers earth coco/ perlite, and mills nutrients.

I have 2 girlscout cookies by don avalanche (thanks to @killsbeezseeds) and 2 skywalka cookies from big heads seeds.
Started germinating on 11/22/21
All sprouted on 11/25/21

Any questions or comments please feel free to post.

Heres some pics of the girls now
20211227_174215_HDR.jpg
20211227_174103.jpg
20211227_174058.jpg
20211227_174051.jpg
20211227_174048.jpg
20211227_174041.jpg
Hey @Tkmk Hope you are well my friend.
Garden looks terrific, glad you got everything organized and running again.
Mind if I hang out.:popcorn:

Stay safe.
Bill

heya friend,,

nice to see a coco grow that is for sure not underwatered,, a rarity round here,, indeed

i know nothing about the pots but i think i see a bag in there, with the coco, in the pot

so,, i am curious why the bag is so low in the pot. seems the coco level could be higher,, which kinda makes the plant the plant look a little sunk in there

still gonna work, for sure,,

is it all auto watering etc?

heya friend,,

nice to see a coco grow that is for sure not underwatered,, a rarity round here,, indeed

i know nothing about the pots but i think i see a bag in there, with the coco, in the pot

so,, i am curious why the bag is so low in the pot. seems the coco level could be higher,, which kinda makes the plant the plant look a little sunk in there

still gonna work, for sure,,

is it all auto watering etc?
Yeah i love growing with coco. Once i switch last year from soil its a world of difference.
The pots are from the bucket company and are amazing except i do wish the net pots inside were a tad bigger.
And how can people underwater in coco its just too easy to use. Water everyday till run off done.
I tried the automated route and it just frustrated me sooo much so i canned that and just hand water and to be honest i love hand watering gives me some one on one time with the girls lol.

Any advise about how far from the pots i should put the scrog net?

Heres some pics as well.
20211231_165918.jpg
20211231_165927_HDR.jpg
20211231_165940_HDR.jpg
20211231_165943_HDR.jpg
20211231_165948_HDR.jpg
20211231_170020.jpg

Hey @Tkmk Happy new year my friend.
Beautiful work.
I'm not a scrog expert but if @Rexer Has a minute maybe he can help us.?
Thanks Rex ;)

Stay safe
Bill

Thanks Bill!!

Hey @Tkmk

Nice Bucket Company setup :high-five:

Those the three gallons? @LandoC runs them in coco and scrogs as well. Does phenomenal, I'd highly recommend reading his journal.

I had my net 18 inches from my grow medium on my last scrog, Bucket Company setup, with their net. I'll see if I can find the measurement from the top of Bucket to screen that I used if you'd like.

Thanks Bill!!

Hey @Tkmk

Those the three gallons? @LandoC runs them in coco and scrogs as well. Does phenomenal, I'd highly recommend reading his journal.

I had my net 18 inches from my grow medium on my last scrog, Bucket Company setup, with their net. I'll see if I can find the measurement from the top of Bucket to screen that I used if you'd like.

Thanks Bill!!

Hey @Tkmk

Yes they are the 3g buckets and thank you

Finally got to do some lst to the smaller girl lol. I think after this im going to leave her alone till i put the net up and she reaches it and then ill start tucking her under as need be.
20220102_174914.jpg
20220102_174902.jpg
20220102_174853.jpg
20220102_174850.jpg
20220102_174845.jpg

I was just thinking how quick time flies by. I thought i had not gron for a year before i sttarted this grow but ended up looking back at an old journal and it was only 4 months. Crazy lol.

Oh and cooper wanted to hi to every one.
20211231_182621.jpg

Back
Top Bottom