Tkmk 2nd Indoor Grow

Tkmk

Hello everyone.
This is my 2nd indoor grow(first came out horrible due to not have temp and rh in check, over watering' lack of nutes, and well all the newbie mistakes). But now i have everything in check. Well hope so lol

Setup:
4x4 vivosun tent
Meijiu 630w strip led
6" ac infinity exhaust fan and carbon filter
3 6" fans
Growing in mothers earth 70% coco 30% perelite
Using mills full nute line (basis a ,basis b, start r, c-4, ultimate pk, and vitalize) and following their medium feed chart.
Lights on temp 82°f and 60% rh lights off temp 72°f and 62%rh

Germinated 1 bubble gum from seedsupreme,1 black dog from hso, and 2 somango on 3/18.
All came out of soil on 3/22 except the bubblegum (which never sprouted).then germinated 1 sherbert from seedstockers on 3/28 and sprouted on 4/2.
Right now they are at day 19 from sprout and sherbert is day 8.
Some pics from last night.
20210409_162635.jpg
20210409_162643.jpg
20210409_162647.jpg
20210409_162651.jpg
20210409_162712.jpg
20210409_163223.jpg
20210409_163232.jpg
20210409_190458.jpg

I had to raise my light some just to try and get some stretch out of them lol.
Pic update day 21:
20210411_091541.jpg
20210411_091544.jpg
20210411_091548.jpg
20210411_091551.jpg
20210411_091536.jpg
Great looking garden my friend. :thumb:
Bill

Yeah so much better than my first grow. Did much more research this time around and this run is showing it.
What happened to your first grow?
Bill

What happened to your first grow?
Bill
Well lol temp and rh were all over the place, used soil my first run and over water like crazy, used horrible nutes, and all the rookie mistakes that stunted the hell out of the girls BAD. But since i switched to coco and using the mills nute line up with my temps and rh in check the girls are loving it

Well lol temp and rh were all over the place, used soil my first run and over water like crazy, used horrible nutes, and all the rookie mistakes that stunted the hell out of the girls BAD. But since i switched to coco and using the mills nute line up with my temps and rh in check the girls are loving it
I like coco, girls grow like crazy in it.
Bill

Yeah ill never go back to soil again.
I'm mixing some now for my outdoor grow this summer. I got all the soil and amendments but I haven't a clue if I'm doing the right thing. Its a bit confusing for sure. Last summer I grew a 12' jher in coco 50 gallon bag. It was so much work, never again will I grow in coco outside.
Bill

I'm mixing some now for my outdoor grow this summer. I got all the soil and amendments but I haven't a clue if I'm doing the right thing. Its a bit confusing for sure. Last summer I grew a 12' jher in coco 50 gallon bag. It was so much work, never again will I grow in coco outside.
Bill
Damn i could only imagine how much nutes you had to go through. You any pics of the 12'er. I grew outdoors last year but got hit with stem worms bad and lost 60% of my grow.
20200927_121717.jpg

Damn i could only imagine how much nutes you had to go through. You any pics of the 12'er. I grew outdoors last year but got hit with stem worms bad and lost 60% of my grow.
20200927_121717.jpg
Ahhh! Stem worms? You got some pictures? That sounds horrible, I hope that was a freak occurrence and I never hear of stem worms again!

No pics my self but look up stem borer worms. Here in mass they are something to worry about every year sadly.
I wonder if you can use a silica supplement and use some spray preventative stuff like neem throughout veg.... then something most the way through flower. I like this 3in1 called beesafe from organocide... it smells like pickles and I think it might actually work some! I don’t know about borer worms bud I had bud worms a few years ago and that sucks bad also. Good luck bro!

I wonder if you can use a silica supplement and use some spray preventative stuff like neem throughout veg.... then something most the way through flower. I like this 3in1 called beesafe from organocide... it smells like pickles and I think it might actually work some! I don’t know about borer worms bud I had bud worms a few years ago and that sucks bad also. Good luck bro!
Well im all done with outdoor growing now. Only indoor for me.

Well im all done with outdoor growing now. Only indoor for me.
Don’t let a bug discourage you bro! It’s nature, you got to account for shit to go wrong and just try to plan your best against it. That’s part of growing outside... man just think about the west coast last year, the sun got blocked out by smoke for weeks. That jacked up so much stuff. Crazy!

Back
Top Bottom