Tkmk's Cookies Grow

It's hard at this point in the grow not to find yourself 'bud-gazing'. I was down looking at mine yesterday and realized I had been down there for an hour :)

Haha, keeping an eye may not make them grow faster, but certainly doesn’t make ‘em grow slower. Plus they love the extra co2 when you talk to them.
At least feels like it slows them down lol
It's hard at this point in the grow not to find yourself 'bud-gazing'. I was down looking at mine yesterday and realized I had been down there for an hour :)
My wife yells at me all the time for being down there for too long :rofl:

Day 25 of flower

The girls are looking great and super frosty. Not much to say today that pics cant say for me.
20220302_180034_HDR.jpg
20220302_180002.jpg
20220302_175822.jpg
20220302_175817.jpg
20220302_175810.jpg

Day 25 of flower

The girls are looking great and super frosty. Not much to say today that pics cant say for me.
20220302_180034_HDR.jpg
20220302_180002.jpg
20220302_175822.jpg
20220302_175817.jpg
20220302_175810.jpg
Beautiful my friend

Also idk how i missed yesterday's update!! I'm sorry!

No need to apologize. I know i miss some of your grow posts all the time. Just too many amazing grow to follow on this forum
I know you miss mine all the time. I like to keep you on the ones I can keep up with though so for that, I apologize.

I've been trying to get more places myself...loads of info

I know you miss mine all the time. I like to keep you on the ones I can keep up with though so for that, I apologize.

I've been trying to get more places myself...loads of info
We are only human. No bad blood here lol. Just glad we get to share these gorgeous plants with each other and talk about them and of course talk about the great star wars shows duh :rofl:

We are only human. No bad blood here lol. Just glad we get to share these gorgeous plants with each other and talk about them and of course talk about the great star wars shows duh :rofl:
Which we can't even watch right now, boo!!

That is a pretty tent right there. I always like the lights-off pictures to show off the trics.

I could not agree more with both of you. Night pics really show off their frost and yead DAMN they do look sexy af.
Yea yea you're still a slacker...845 and finally an update...your girls are rolling their trichomes

...jk....I didn't even do updates on 2 journals today so you are doing better than me!

I missed posting anything at all yesterday. Just some day are soo busy or im just too sore and tired to do anything lol
Some days? That's me every day!

Back
Top Bottom