Chaos ridden 2nd indoor bagseed grow

Also I posted this question in the no mercy 12/12 from seed thread but then realized the last post on that was like 6/6/08 or something.

BUT ANYWHO...
With a 400watt HPS(55,000Lumens) and the 35000 lumens of cfl I have already in a 3ftx5.5ft area with mylar walls 12/12 from seed... would 1 ounce per plant be a reasonable expectation?

hard to say. Sounds reasonable to me plus or minus. Depends on the strain I suppose.

UPDATE: DAY 39

Miss Pheobe still standing plump and proud at around 5 inches.
picrsamsphebday39.jpg

picrsamspheb2day39.jpg

Tried to get some good trich shots but its realy hard with this camera. and im using my jewlers loupe as a zoom lens.
picrsamsphebtrichs.jpg

Lola not growing very much vertically. but her buds are looking nice. Still 36 days till 75 day mark. and when i get that HPS her buds should get much bigger :cheesygrinsmiley:.. that is in 16 days :thedoubletake:
picrsaloladay39.jpg

picrsalola3day39.jpg

picrslola2day39.jpg

ENJOI! :rollit:

thank you ms.fox.

Miss pheobes leaves are twisting something fierce at the top. none of the bottom leaves are tiwsted. And lolas very bottom set of leaves are yellowing. too much nutes?

Too much nutes is a possibility, also could be an N def. Are you giving any N in her feedings. Great pink pistils brother I love the diversity in Cannabis. They all look very nice man you should be proud. And an HID will suit those buds very well.

Up the N. If the leaves on the top are nice and green, the lower leaves N is going to the upper leaves.

Nice man they look sweet.

thanks dr. and f20f!

Question.. Will i have to water more with the 400watt hps? and how much space is needed between the light and the plant? AND one more.. can you top... then lst the 2 new colas?

i picked up a "dub" (2grams for 20$) of so called fire..? i dunno. Its suppose to be the "better shit". I'm pretty bored so i thought I'd share a little with ya. :smokin:

picrsabud2.jpg

picrsabud.jpg

picrsabud3.jpg

The smoke is not to bad. Not to harsh at all. I would assume a hybrid of sorts. Definatley feeling a very heavy body buzz but at the same time no way in hell i could sleep right now.. Acually need for speed most wanted is calling my name...Smells like a pine cone thats been sitting in the dirt for a while. but it gets me pretty high. I have been taking water gravitys and im on about the 7th or 8th and im definatley flyin high. I hope after it peaks i will get sleepy and maybe sleep for once. :blushsmile:

I'm watering miss pheobe with 3/4 strength Big bloom and 1/2 strength tiger bloom. I dont want to use as much TB cuz of all the talk of how strong it is.

Pics to come tomarrow if i can squeeze a few out of these batteries.

need for speed then its the sack i hope.

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom