Chaos ridden 2nd indoor bagseed grow

That would figure since Purple deisel is 80% sativa. I may still just go with that and see what happens. After that im going 80% indica. if i get enough money ill do both at the same time.. that would be saweeeeeet.

does lola need her fan leaves to finish the last week of the grow? cause they are pretty much all dead... most of them.

Yeah leave the leaves on there, don't hurt nothin. Someone should bring back a south american sativa strain to the states. Dont those take about 5 months to flower?

Since i have fed Full strength nutes. Ms. Pheobe's leaves are definately continuing to burn to a crisp. But only 7days until harvest. Unless the trichs tell me more. I made an oops and forgot about the flush. so im going to tomarrow. Lola is still getting a little more solid since my F up.. Not too much more i can do but show her love. Pics soon.

My camera is out of batteries again. But i will get some today or tomarrow.

as for somewhat of an update- its day 70.

Ms. Pheobe is pretty big for as short as she is. Her trichs are pretty much all cloudy with a few starting to turn amber. If i want as much of a head high as i can get when should i harvest?

Lola has lost ALL of her fan leaves BUT her buds got a lot more dense since my screw up. Her trichs are maybe 50/50 clear/cloudy. i havent a clue how to judge an estimate of how much longer she has. Any ideas?

Thanks fly.

another question. If i were to snip a bottom bud off the tall plant to let it dry so i can smoke when i cut the rest of her down would it cause to much stress?

thanks guys!

I did harvest Miss pheobe. I have pics but havent had time to put them up yet. they will be up soon. Also Lola is still going. trichs are about 70/30 cloudy/clear. i did take a bud off her yesterday. When i harvest her i will smoke that shit. Miss Pheobe seems like she is going to take forever to dry cause she is pretty solid.

pics sooooon.

She definatley has a ton of trichs. BUT.. they have not gotten any cloudier or changed much at all for about a week and a half now. her buds got soft again for some reason. I keep the temp in the mid 80's. thats as low as i can get it during lights on. I jsut watered the day before yesterday. She doesnt have any fan leaves left and hasnt had any for a while... could it be that? Should i just harvest before it gets any worse?

Also i have yet another question that hopefully someone will answer ASAP. For ventilation in my new grew box.. Will i need one inline fan for intake and one for exhaust? Or can i get away with just one fan and leave the vents open so that when it exhausts the air out it will pull fresh air through the vents?

I use one fan to pull air from the carbon filter thur the air cool reflector out the fan to the exhaust.

Back
Top Bottom