Chaos ridden 2nd indoor bagseed grow

thanks fox!

question.. The heat flucuates between 80-90F. Soo should i raise the light or keep it where it is? I only have 20-30 days left in this grow. if that. Scheduled for like 17 more days but using CFLs for most of the grow i dont know if it will take longer or not.

ALSO. pheobes leaves arent turning yellow and wilting away like leaves do in the fall. They are just turning brown and all crispy but not drooping at all.

Upgrade your exhaust fans.:nicethread:

My room maintains an 82-88 deg constant then 72 at 6 off or at 12 off., If you can increase the exhaust to draw more heat out can you also increase intake? If not maybe raise the lights a little bit. I usually pull off those crispy brown leaves, or yellow, if the buds are welll formed as shown, they should be out of harms way at this late stage.
Great job chaoridden!

Thanks alot harry!

cherma- I can really increase exhaust or intake. My intake is a large fan. and my exhaust is the ends of my mylar curling outwards before it hits the wall so that the air will just flow through the little "tunnel" of a grow room im working with. Thinking about it with just this one fan im doing pretty good on temp for a 400watt hps ey?

ALSO.. things are about to get much better for me.. I am going to get a grow tent. 5'4" tall. my closet is 5'5" tall.. how sweet is that! i think all the dimensions of the tent are something like - 36"x20"x64". I cant remember exactly now. And im going to get 2 inline fans. One for exhaust (to exhaust out of the closet entirely) with a carbon filter. And one for intake obviously. But then when i open my closet door it wont be like opening the door to the sun. It will be like opening the door before the door to the sun :cheesygrinsmiley: way less worrying. no one will even know its there(not that anyone really does). except m'lady and myself.

I think i may have watered a day early. I wasnt sure when/how much to water due to the new light. it seemed like time to water but now they are all droopy. Should i jsut keep on keepin' on?

I would wait a few days before you water them again. but then again i am new. and i water only when i feel its neccicary. about once a day. or 2 small waterings twice a day. keep up the good work =]

Thanks fox and rapmstr!

I water every 3-4 days. Today they lola is looking Much better. This new light is making them FAT as hell. I just woke up so as soon as i get medicated I shall take you peeps some pics..

Here is a recap..:popcorn: (Joe Cocker - with a little help from my friends)
Between day 43 and 57 is the entrance of the HPS.
day 26
picrsalola2day26.jpg

day 31
picrsaloladay31.jpg

day 39
picrsaloladay39.jpg

day 43
picrsalola2day43.jpg

day 57
picrsaloladay57.jpg

Yesterday..day 62
picrsaloladay62.jpg
picrsalola2day62.jpg

her bottom buds.
picrsalola3day62.jpg

Recap for Miss Pheobe..:popcorn:

day 26
picrsamspheb2day26.jpg

day 35
picrsamspheb3day35.jpg

day 39
picrsamsphebday39.jpg

day43
picrsamsphebday43.jpg

day 57
picrsamsphebday57.jpg

Yesterday. Day 62.. I dunno why shes leaning like that. I rotated her every 3 days. and my camera wont load all the photos so i couldnt get a full body shot. But she resembles the shape of a large pine cone. or a xmas tree.
picrsamsphebday62.jpg
picrsamspheb2day62.jpg

woodoo! full strength nutes in a day or 2. flush sometime after that.

:thanks: for shopping and please come again.

thanks Pan! your light is pretty sweet.

There is a small flaw in my setup right now. I have to unplug the hps every night until i wake up in the morn (the cfls turn on at 6:30 every morning) because i have to open the door to the closet to "exhaust" after i turn on the hps. well twice now i have forgotten to unplug it and the temp got up to 109F. Lolas buds got all soft as if i put her in the oven :(. it doesnt get any hotter than that in there tho.

they will be fine? or did i just cook lola and ruin my yield?

thank you charlie!

Its on a timer (so that it shuts off at 6:30pm) but the Cfl's are on it too. so the timer is set to come on at 6:30am cause i want the cfl's to come on then but not the hps until i wake up. and i have to open the door to the closet for my "exhaust" to work. So the heat gets really high if the hps comes on before i wake up and do all that. so i just unplug it when i go to sleep and plug it in when i get up. This is why i am getting the grow tent as soon as i can get the money. I wont need to worry about opening and closing the doors or about temps. I will have a working exhaust on a timer and I wont have to plug in and unplug every morning and night.

Yeah, that is a pain in the ass. I have been getting up @ 5:00 AM for the last year to open up the closet. I think I have all my vent and temps in check, so she will be sealed up here in the next few weeks.. I will actually be able to sleep in on the weekends again.... The sacrifices we make for our little ladies..

Yeah, that is a pain in the ass. I have been getting up @ 5:00 AM for the last year to open up the closet. I think I have all my vent and temps in check, so she will be sealed up here in the next few weeks.. I will actually be able to sleep in on the weekends again.... The sacrifices we make for our little ladies..

sacrifices indeed. I just hope they can forgive me for one small mistake. I will be so very excited to have a tent without having to worry about all the temps and what not. Just let the fans and exhaust do that. All I will have to do is water and sweet talk. I hope.:smokin:

Lola has definatley taken so damage due to that mistake. Her buds are a little more solid today but very soft still. Her leaves arent dead but they are just hangin' there.. I fucked up. all that work and one little mistake.. What a shitty thang. Oh well I'll still get bud off her i guess. And miss pheobe is still rock hard. But her bud is only like 4 inches long. I'm still going to let lola go until her trichs turn amber if they still will? If i see no improvement by the 22nd (assuming she does last that long) im just gonna harvest her.

Thank you harry!

I did not even think to ask before i went on my rant about growing Purple diesel. I guess Its just the fact that its purple BUT... which is better for extreme anxiety- Sativa or Indica?

Back
Top Bottom