Tkmk's Cookies Grow

Cooper is handsome as hell

These girls are looking beautiful and hats off to you for the SCROG attempt on your 3rd grow. No Scroggins for this lady, just have too many different sizes and ages at the same time all the time...plus, the thought of working with a net and underneath it makes me want run and hide lol

Nice cookie strains. Going to be tasty. Excited to finally have caught up here-hit it at a good time...magic is gonna happen soon.

I know nothing of SCROG wish I could help.

I know from reading most wait til they all reach the bottom of the top part of the net and then flip. But again, I wouldn't take advice from me.

@Moony runs photos in SCROG. Maybe he would like to come visit you here and offer some further insight.

The wife smoke or help with the grows? Send her my way, I need a friend lol

Cooper is awesome and is such a loving dog. He is 7 months old and 40lbs already but he is my lap dog lol.

Thank you very much for showing love to the girls and trying to help. I tried doing scrog on my last grow and it wasnt horrible but definitely had room for improvement.

My wife smokes once in a blue moon and really has nothing to do with the grows. I tried to get her into it on my last grow by giving her one of the plants but after a few weeks she gave up lol. She does help me trim for time to time though. My wife does soooo much for me and does not complain about me growing. She knows its my hobby and how much it helps with my ptsd.

Cooper is awesome and is such a loving dog. He is 7 months old and 40lbs already but he is my lap dog lol.
A 150# mastiff is a known dog to me...I get it. Just adorable
Thank you very much for showing love to the girls and trying to help. I tried doing scrog on my last grow and it wasnt horrible but definitely had room for improvement.
I love watching grows. Especially newer grows. I don't really follow many established growers when compared to fresh ones, on the daily. I like to see the growth and development. I love to see the excitement. Not that the seasoned growers don't get excited but the child-like euphoria that takes over a newer grower is just the bees knees...

Again, the SCROG is an avenue I wish I could help at all with but I do like watching! Always room for improvement...
My wife smokes once in a blue moon and really has nothing to do with the grows. I tried to get her into it on my last grow by giving her one of the plants but after a few weeks she gave up lol. She does help me trim for time to time though.
TK helped me trim I believe a total of 4 branches since June. He told me I need an army, left me what he did and walked away lol

He used to help me set up everything since he's an electrician but over time, I've gotten the hang of it. When I need help w anything in that regard, he is available. Other than that, also barely smokes (although smoking more now-even has himself his own weed container-his diabetes test strip jar lol) and never helps with ANYTHING growing related

Funny he smoked some last night and said I think I'm really high I need to go take a nap...

My wife does soooo much for me and does not complain about me growing. She knows its my hobby and how much it helps with my ptsd.

That's a good man, appreciating all she does. I bet you say thank you often, I pry those words from TKs mouth with pliers :rofl:

Can I ask what your PTSD is from? I suffer from it also

I sadly admit i dont say thank you to her as much as i should but trying to get better lol

My ptsd is from the military. I did 9yrs in the infantry and seen my fair share of crazy shit. Sleeping at night is mainly do to this but trying to deal with people in the civilian world is my hardest issue. Doesnt take much for people to get my nerves going. Having anxiety 24/7 is not a fun feeling. I swear my heart never stops racing.
How about you?

I sadly admit i dont say thank you to her as much as i should but trying to get better lol

Lol it's a man thing I'm convinced :laugh:
My ptsd is from the military. I did 9yrs in the infantry and seen my fair share of crazy shit.
@West Hippie has a son ex military lost an arm, seen some crazy shit. My ex husband was in the army and marines. I try to think his service time affected his ability to be in a normal relationship....I couldn't imagine what you go through every day
Sleeping at night is mainly do to this but trying to deal with people in the civilian world is my hardest issue. Doesnt take much for people to get my nerves going.
fake, narcissistic, pompous, self entitled martyrs absolutely kill me....along with people who are just down right rude and judgemental, I feel them taking a saw to my bones..
Having anxiety 24/7 is not a fun feeling. I swear my heart never stops racing.
Do you try to practice mindfulness every morning and night and/or when you feel overwhelmed?
How about you?
My mother was overbearing and everything I just noted about people I don't like growing up and even more now. She is my biggest conversation in therapy. My failed marriage and all the things that happened in between. I had a total of 6 lost children in utero. I can feel them still...it was a very hard mountain to cross trying to get over them.

Lol it's a man thing I'm convinced :laugh:

@West Hippie has a son ex military lost an arm, seen some crazy shit. My ex husband was in the army and marines. I try to think his service time affected his ability to be in a normal relationship....I couldn't imagine what you go through every day

fake, narcissistic, pompous, self entitled martyrs absolutely kill me....along with people who are just down right rude and judgemental, I feel them taking a saw to my bones..

Do you try to practice mindfulness every morning and night and/or when you feel overwhelmed?

My mother was overbearing and everything I just noted about people I don't like growing up and even more now. She is my biggest conversation in therapy. My failed marriage and all the things that happened in between. I had a total of 6 lost children in utero. I can feel them still...it was a very hard mountain to cross trying to get over them.
It is 100% a man thing lol

My big thing about people these days is that everyone feels entitled to everything even though they dont want to work for it or the people with no patience and start yelling at others just cause they cant wait 2 damn seconds.

Sorry to hear about your issues with your mom and ex husband. I really hope thing are better with TK in your life as well as growing some AMAZING plants.

I do not practice any mindfulness and i am just recently going back to see my therapist because thing are just getting worse for me in the past year.

It is 100% a man thing lol

I knew it... just knew it...lol
My big thing about people these days is that everyone feels entitled to everything even though they dont want to work for it or the people with no patience and start yelling at others just cause they cant wait 2 damn seconds.

I almost mentioned false sense of entitlement, especially in the 20 year old group..but see it now, everyone like you said wants something for doing nothing. I blame it on those damn participatory trophies they started giving out
Sorry to hear about your issues with your mom and ex husband. I really hope thing are better with TK in your life as well as growing some AMAZING plants.

You know, it's all about that balance but yes,, better and more manageable
I do not practice any mindfulness and i am just recently going back to see my therapist because thing are just getting worse for me in the past year.
Me too!! Therapy wise.. few months ago in fact..

Mindfulness. Get yourself something anything, a feather a ball a squishy stress ball a glass letter opener whatever. Every morning before you start your day and whenever you feel overly stressed and that wind of turmoil is coming for you, get that thing out. Focus only on that thing. How it feels in your hand. Is is soft, is it tattered. Look at its colors. Look at its shape. Is it cool to touch, warm? Take 5 minutes at the start and end of your day with it. When you need it, pull it out from wherever you keep it.

Cooper is handsome as hell

These girls are looking beautiful and hats off to you for the SCROG attempt on your 3rd grow. No Scroggins for this lady, just have too many different sizes and ages at the same time all the time...plus, the thought of working with a net and underneath it makes me want run and hide lol

Nice cookie strains. Going to be tasty. Excited to finally have caught up here-hit it at a good time...magic is gonna happen soon.

I know nothing of SCROG wish I could help.

I know from reading most wait til they all reach the bottom of the top part of the net and then flip. But again, I wouldn't take advice from me.

@Moony runs photos in SCROG. Maybe he would like to come visit you here and offer some further insight.

The wife smoke or help with the grows? Send her my way, I need a friend lol
Hey :) I'm no expert but one thing I did learn is 2 layers of netting makes things easier. As for flipping it really depends on the strain. I ran 3 different strains this run. 2 of them shot up over 2 foot n first 2 week of flower. One didn't move really. So knowing what you are growing is really helpful. I usually get the girls above the first layer of netting then flip. The 2nd layer is usually a foot above the 1st.

I should have flipped mine a week earlier ideally as I almost ran out of room haha. But I will be getting the maximum top buds too so running this close to the max height is dangerous but rewarding. A good thing about having 2 layers of netting is you can pull the branch down below if it grows too high and tie it to the bottom layer of netting. I had to do this for a couple of my tallest plants.

I've seen the experts start the netting from week 4 of veg, get the training early. I've also seen mainlining used to give a really even low canopy. So something to look into.

My next scrOG run I'm installing my first netting layer as early as I can so I can start the training as the plant reaches.

Hey :) I'm no expert but one thing I did learn is 2 layers of netting makes things easier. As for flipping it really depends on the strain. I ran 3 different strains this run. 2 of them shot up over 2 foot n first 2 week of flower. One didn't move really. So knowing what you are growing is really helpful. I usually get the girls above the first layer of netting then flip. The 2nd layer is usually a foot above the 1st.

I should have flipped mine a week earlier ideally as I almost ran out of room haha. But I will be getting the maximum top buds too so running this close to the max height is dangerous but rewarding. A good thing about having 2 layers of netting is you can pull the branch down below if it grows too high and tie it to the bottom layer of netting. I had to do this for a couple of my tallest plants.

I've seen the experts start the netting from week 4 of veg, get the training early. I've also seen mainlining used to give a really even low canopy. So something to look into.

My next scrOG run I'm installing my first netting layer as early as I can so I can start the training as the plant reaches.
I have a second net ready to be put in when it is needed. I put my first net up just before week 4 but nothing touched the net till exactly week 4.

How far from the pots do you install your first net? I put mine 12" above the pots.

All of my girls are indica dominant and the stretch shouldnt be crazy with these girls and i have more than enough room above them even if they decide to really take off on the stretch lol.

I always try to grow strains that will grow/ stretch the same but we all know thats not always going to work out.

Thank you very much for chiming in and giving your input

I knew it... just knew it...lol

I almost mentioned false sense of entitlement, especially in the 20 year old group..but see it now, everyone like you said wants something for doing nothing. I blame it on those damn participatory trophies they started giving out

You know, it's all about that balance but yes,, better and more manageable

Me too!! Therapy wise.. few months ago in fact..

Mindfulness. Get yourself something anything, a feather a ball a squishy stress ball a glass letter opener whatever. Every morning before you start your day and whenever you feel overly stressed and that wind of turmoil is coming for you, get that thing out. Focus only on that thing. How it feels in your hand. Is is soft, is it tattered. Look at its colors. Look at its shape. Is it cool to touch, warm? Take 5 minutes at the start and end of your day with it. When you need it, pull it out from wherever you keep it.

This is my ball. It has been used over time...not very ball like anymore
i will definitely try that out and find my not so ball shaped ball lol.:rofl:

I have a second net ready to be put in when it is needed. I put my first net up just before week 4 but nothing touched the net till exactly week 4.

How far from the pots do you install your first net? I put mine 12" above the pots.

All of my girls are indica dominant and the stretch shouldnt be crazy with these girls and i have more than enough room above them even if they decide to really take off on the stretch lol.

I always try to grow strains that will grow/ stretch the same but we all know thats not always going to work out.

Thank you very much for chiming in and giving your input
You got this man. Sounds like you're more than ready. I usually do about that distance but next time I'm going lower. The time frame is fine but I want to use the first layer as a LST so I'm planning on installing the first layer of netting a couple of inch below where the tops of the girls are in their final pots as soon as I repot them. I usually repot 2 times so their final repot is around week 4-5 so at that point I want to put the netting low enough to start training straight away. I flipped at week 9 this time, next I want to flip at week 7. I just wasted time as the girls stretched alot after flipping. My yield is looking amazing though hehe

You got this man. Sounds like you're more than ready. I usually do about that distance but next time I'm going lower. The time frame is fine but I want to use the first layer as a LST so I'm planning on installing the first layer of netting a couple of inch below where the tops of the girls are in their final pots as soon as I repot them. I usually repot 2 times so their final repot is around week 4-5 so at that point I want to put the netting low enough to start training straight away. I flipped at week 9 this time, next I want to flip at week 7. I just wasted time as the girls stretched alot after flipping. My yield is looking amazing though hehe
Thanks Moony this is a good guy here you helped!!

Thanks Moony this is a good guy here you helped!!
Thanks Krissi. I don't consider myself anywhere near good enough to teach people anything haha but I gotta admit my dos-si-dos OG tent is something to behold.

IMG_20220116_202446.jpg

Smoking some sherbert i grew on my last run tonight. I ended up planting this one 2 weeks later than the rest due to loosing one of my black dogs and ended up being my most potent bud.
20220116_205433.jpg
20220116_204155.jpg
20220116_203757.jpg

I hope we have some lego/ star wars fans out there lol
Love. My son was too young still but we have BB8 and now a lot of Grogu....just got this guy today at our very belated Christmas with my TKs sister

I love how you say grogu vs baby yoda lol. I try to correct my kids all the time
The baby is 2, he says Yoda but we know it's Grogu....rest of the family calls him The Child cause of the fanfare...they have no idea about anything Star Wars. TK doesn't even like the old stuff, he's a Mandalorian and beyond kinda guy..I'm the old school dork lol

The baby is 2, he says Yoda but we know it's Grogu....rest of the family calls him The Child cause of the fanfare...they have no idea about anything Star Wars. TK doesn't even like the old stuff, he's a Mandalorian and beyond kinda guy..I'm the old school dork lol
I love them well most of them lol. I still have the vhs of the original 3 but i love mandalorian. The book of boba fett though is not starting off great.

Back
Top Bottom