Token-Up 1st Grow 2013

That's kind of along the lines I was thinking, ebay amazon CL, in my town there is a little old couple that make little nick nacks, signs and stuff and actually sell off fold out tables from their driveway, move it in and out from the garage every day. Of course they are retired and have endless time for their new "business". They have a great location too, the main highway that runs through my city they sit smack dab in the middle. Little light went off in my head :laugh: Regardless your woman has a gift, and that gift is awesome. I can see she is one that will stick by your side :thumb: good goin' Token :)

Its been about a week and a half so I figured I would give an update with some photos just taken. Its been really crazy around here last week. First we had child protective services show up then two days later we had the sheirffs office come by. Apperently my father in law really hates me and desides to report my grow and my wifes firearms and apparently we beat our children. Well, we still have our guns, and as you can see we are still growing with the good blessing of the local police department, and the kids are still here with us playing as usual. If I was the unstable pychopath he is make me out to be he would be a dead man right now, but that wouldn't do anybody any good so life goes on. Anyway hope ya'll enjoy the the eye candy, they have grown a little but would like to see better.
HPIM3666.JPG
HPIM3665.JPG
HPIM3664.JPG
HPIM3663.JPG
HPIM3661.JPG
HPIM3660.JPG
HPIM3659.JPG
HPIM3655.JPG
HPIM3654.JPG
HPIM3652.JPG
HPIM3651.JPG
HPIM3650.JPG
HPIM3647.JPG
HPIM35891.JPG
HPIM3578.JPG
HPIM3648.JPG
HPIM3582.JPG

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Well sorry its been a while! I ran into a major problem with the grow. I bought a UV5000 to put in the grow room and just about killed all my girls. Apparently the UV5000 is strong enough to clear 5000 square feet of space. So it took 3 weeks to do CPR on them to get them breathing again, but I did it and went ahead and chopped them a couple of weeks ago. I have some pictures below to show a little of what the poor girls went thru. I have another grow going and may do another journal but not sure at this time.

Back
Top Bottom