1st Timer with Grow Box

Ya man your grow is going really great. I was wondering did you get your seeds from your old smoke stash are did you order your seeds ?

Update:
It's been a few weeks since the last update but plants are still doing fine. SO it turns out both plants are female which im really excited about. I switched the plants over to the HPS bulb now and they are on 12/12. They've been on 12/12 for 10 days now, and are still looking really healthy. I'm running out of room in the box it seems, the leaves are already against the walls of the box and vertically i have about 1 - 1.5ft of clearance left so i hope they dont grow too big too fast. I've continued to water them every 5 days or until the soil is dry about 2 inches in. Ive started adding in more nutes based on the chart im following, so ive adjusted the nutes to beginning bloom stage.

To Brody: I got the seeds from a friend who went out to BC awhile ago. Someone out there gave them to him

So here are my girls. Day 47 From Seed, 1 1/2 weeks into flowering.

Day47_.JPG

day_47b.JPG

day_47a.JPG

day_47c.JPG

day_47d.JPG

day_47e.JPG

Here are some pics of the nutes im using and the chart im following.
IMG_001721.JPG

IMG_001921.JPG

IMG_002218.JPG

Is this grow still alive?
If so, please update us with some pictures and info...

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates…

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!...;)

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom