First Grow Auto Northern Lights

rideouts

This will be my first attempt at growing. Chose to start out with auto NL. I started germination between
18 and 20 hours ago. Using a wet paper towel placed in a small plastic bag. Seed is moving it's way up the ladder ;-). It will be starting out in a 1 square foot box, that's 2 foot tall.
20150607_000601.jpg

When it does head to the grow box it will be starting out under a
45 watt CFL
3000 lumen
Cool white
18/6 light cycle
As for the dirt I'll be using Alltreat farms potting soil. I'll be vegging it until I see flowering starting. At that point I'll
Be moving the plant to a 4 square foot 4-5 foot tall grow box with a 150 hps bulb, 16 000 lumens.
Still trying to decide on witch ferts use. Will decide that in a week or so. Anymore info needed feel free to ask.
I'll do my best to answer.

Good luck man, I'll follow along. I just dropped a NL few days ago,, it's up and going.....

I appreciate it. Actually put the sprout in soil this morning. Never seen a seed germinate so fast

I dropped three in soil, after soaking overnight in seaweed water. Well, I put them in rooters after they soaked, then the rooter inside my can,, NL came up second, after a candy kush and before a thc bomb... NL is the only one in that group I haven't grown yet,,, best wishes

Good luck...northern lights is a bit tricky :thumb:

Ok, I'll go look at your thread and find out why.... I'm like that... but, really,, drop a bone and pick it up and leave... bad manners bro... lol ;)

Hey buddy remember not to transplant them...place the seeds in their final pot. What breeder by the way for the auto NL?

Hey buddy remember not to transplant them...place the seeds in their final pot. What breeder by the way for the auto NL?
I still need to find that out. I purchase them from a store where I live. Sometimes they bring seeds in in bulk for people and what ever is left over they bag up and sell. I just have to wait for the owner to be back in to ask.

I still need to find that out. I purchase them from a store where I live. Sometimes they bring seeds in in bulk for people and what ever is left over they bag up and sell. I just have to wait for the owner to be back in to ask.
Cool...im growing Nirvana's version of NL. I see you already planted them in their final pot :cool:

I tried the final pot but it was way to big for my veg box. So I opted to start in a smaller pot then move it as soon as possible to a 1.5 gallon to finish in. Is this big enough??? I wanna do it right. I'll post a pic of the NL tomorrow as its about an inch tall right now.
a 3gal pot would be ideal buddy, if you can get one then I would. 1gal per month of growing as they say...

Back
Top Bottom