First Grow Auto Northern Lights

I have a NL a couple days older then that... she's camera shy at the moment. Maybe they can have play dates?? :)

Just think seventy days or so..... ;)

Lol of course. I do have one question would it be appropriate to just get her under the 150 hps now ???

I skimmed, but, looks like you have one cfl right now....I might wait a bit,, or give it that lamp but keep it at a distance.. is that what your options are, a 45cfl or 150hps?

Hps and cfl have more implications then just light,,, heat changes with hps... how is your environment and will the hps kill the RH???

The first week or two is all below ground,, I don't know... probably easier to keep the cfl close and not burn, then bust out the big stick and risk doing some harm...

I have a NL a couple days older then that... she's camera shy at the moment. Maybe they can have play dates?? :)

Just think seventy days or so..... ;)

I have one at 77days tomorrow and recon it's still got at least 14 more,also have 1 at 5 days:)

Good luck on your grow rideouts

I tried the final pot but it was way to big for my veg box. So I opted to start in a smaller pot then move it as soon as possible to a 1.5 gallon to finish in. Is this big enough??? I wanna do it right. I'll post a pic of the NL tomorrow as its about an inch tall right now.

It really depends on how big you want it to get as well. I have 2 NL autos from Nirvana in flower right now if you want to check out my journal. I have them in 2 gallon pots and they seem to be doing awesome.

Good luck on your grow rideouts! Oh and I am along for the ride. Have fun :)

NL auto 9 days (from seed)
20150615_131725.jpg

Nirvana Hawaiian maui waui clone 9 days
20150615_131720.jpg

Been nine days since these guys got in soil. The NL is starting to grow faster as well as this maui waui has started looking much better. My Temps sit between 78 and 83. Humidity is normally about 53, we have had a ton of rain the last couple of days and then the heat today has brought the humidity up. Went and picked up a 5 gallon pot for the NL also give it lots of room.

Very nice,, was going to ask about the yellowish color on one plant in particular then I read again and you said hps.... Looking good!!

They look good. I have a NL x BB in my journal too. I saw someone say the NL is tricky, but all I've ever read was that it was great for beginners.

Oh and Maui Wowie is one of my favorite strains so good luck with the clone. It looks good.

I actually read thew your journal last night lol. I have heard the same thing about NL. As for the maui-wowie she's doing awesome. I'll be topping both ladies today

They look good. I have a NL x BB in my journal too. I saw someone say the NL is tricky, but all I've ever read was that it was great for beginners.

Oh and Maui Wowie is one of my favorite strains so good luck with the clone. It looks good.

I actually read thew your journal last night lol. I have heard the same thing about NL. As for the maui-wowie she's doing awesome. I'll be topping both ladies today

Back
Top Bottom