First Grow Auto Northern Lights

Hey rideouts, good luck on your auto grow! NL is my favorite, by far. I just started my first indoor with a feminized NL seed over the weekend and started a grow journal. I will definitely be checking in on your grow regularly.

I appreciate it. I'll go find your journal when I'm home from work.

Day 35 for both these fine ladies. Northern Lights and Nirvana maui-wowie clone.
First pic is the NL beside NMW
Second pic is the NMW side shot
Third pic NMW canopy profile
Forth pic is the NL side shot
Fifth pic is the NL canopy profile
I have been using a weekly regime of calmag as well as DNF part A / B as ferts. Both girls took incredible well to this stuff.
IMG_20150705_171727.jpg
IMG_20150705_170114.jpg
IMG_20150705_170310.jpg
IMG_20150705_170609.jpg
IMG_20150705_171129.jpg

Looks good man,, the NL is reaching for the stars...

Been a while since I have done an update. Made some big changes over here for my girls.
Today is
Day 42

Both my girls are still exploding with growth.
I was having a huge problem with heat so I decided it was time to make a change as my plants both out grew my original grow box. So push came to shove and I upgraded to a 4 by 4 by 6.5 grow tent. Picked both the tent and air filter up for an amazing price. Still setting it up but it's a start.
Now for some better news.
My auto fem Northern Lights has put out her first pistals today. She is 38 inch tall and averaging 1 to 4 inch a night.
The nirvana maui-wowie is also exploding with growth and is around the 28 inch mark.
I'm still feeding a weekly regime of DNF ferts a and b veg for the first to weeks of flower. At that point I will switch to DNF bloom ferts a and b. Also both ladies are receiving cal mag flush atleast every 10- 12 days. Now since you would rather some pics lol here they are.
IMG_20150712_181443.jpg
IMG_20150712_181812.jpg

Your NL plant is looking great, rideouts! How is the odor so far? I'm setting up my Mars Hydro tent tomorrow morning before the lights switch on and was wondering if I needed to start looking at a carbon filter yet...
Def have to say befor I picked up the filter I could smell them every so slightly. Now you never even know they were there

Day 48
Flower has now started on my maui waui. So both girls are now in flower. The next update to this grow is I have added a 400 watt hps and removed the 150 hps. I also picked a bottle of advanced ferts - over drive.
The one question I do have is I have started to notice some small rust spots on some of the leaves. Only change is my last two watering have been done with straight water no ferts or cal mag. Any ideas.

IMG_20150718_171203.jpg

That my good sir is on the agenda for tomorrow. Lol wife said I needed to spend time with her lol

Looking really nice rideouts, but dont be neglecting the wife...remind her now & then that she's just as important as mj lol!! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Day 48
Flower has now started on my maui waui. So both girls are now in flower. The next update to this grow is I have added a 400 watt hps and removed the 150 hps. I also picked a bottle of advanced ferts - over drive.
The one question I do have is I have started to notice some small rust spots on some of the leaves. Only change is my last two watering have been done with straight water no ferts or cal mag. Any ideas.

IMG_20150718_171203.jpg

Do you do any foliar feeding? Looks good,, got the temps under control?

Back
Top Bottom