My First Grow In Homemade Box 1000 Watt

Smcizme

My First Grow

So I started this journey by doing tons of research. Finding out what best to start with and all the different method types of growing. Now I'm the type of guy that likes to do things the right way the first time. That's why it took me so long to build my box.

I have a contact at a local wood yard who hooked me up with great pricing and seeing as I am a handy man I decide to build my box instead of buy one.

My Box is 4x4x7 lined with reflective mylar
It has a 1000 watts air cooled tube to a 6" 420 cfm exhaust fan and then out the window
I do have a window ac running since the high wattage causes high temperatures
And then I have a small fan to move some more cold air into the box
See picture...

image31746.jpg

And seeing as this is my first grow I decide not to grow a known strain and just get my feet wet with bag seeds.

Medium: Fox Farm Ocean Forest
Temps: 75-80 Degrees
RH: 40% average
1000 watt with magnetic ballast, Mh for Veg Hps for Flower

I germinated the seeds is a wet paper towel for 3 days

8/29 - seeds were finished germination and placed in box

9/2 - seeds have sprouted and are appropriately 1 in tall, light is currently 2' above seedlings, they seem to be really dark green and I am hoping they will be ok since I've heard that FFOF can run "hot" for seedlings sometimes

Looks awesome I am excited to see where things go..

I am no expert but they look good to me

They look OK. Should soak them down good. The tap root is likely on the bottom. I just flood the tray and let them soak it up myself.

L8r

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom