First indoor grow, suggestions?

yeah hopefully ill have it soon, but i have a question about my mids plant outdoors, the top bud is turning brown...
1005091652a.jpg

heres a few more the others look fine
2480.jpg

sorry if they're kinda blurry
1005091653a.jpg

Watch it with the "MiracleGrow" I have killed a few plants after giving them that. I would suggest finding something else. I have a friend who is having good success with "tomato plant" fertilizer bought from Home Depot or Lowes.

hell yeah man, looking good. How's the outdoor plant doing?

just waiting on all my seeds now, im really looking forward to the auto blue kush now. I cut the top little buds that were brown off the top and its healing up with all good buds now.

Looking good, feels good having things come together, doesn't it!

yes it does, i cant wait to start growing. :peace:

Ok so one of my seeds that i think is some kind of purple strain finally sprouted to about a half inch, so I put it in a cup with a zip-lock bag over it and putting it under light. I had to move the other pots for now but heres what it is now...

1010091700.jpg

Heres my outdoor mids plant since i cut off the brown buds on top

1010091010.jpg

It seems to be getting some white hairs on it, I donno if its just growing but i've never seen white hairs on a mids plant. Like on the top right of the bud, some have a few like that on it and the rest are orange.

1010091009a.jpg

Oh and i got all of my foxfarm nutes in today, i started using them on the mids plant so we'll see how much better it'll look soon

:peace:

Yea ur def in a safe range... Mine runs higher n it's still ok

Back
Top Bottom