Too Tall

OlderStoner

As a licensed medical marijuana patient in my state, I have the legally allowed amount of six (6) plants growing in my backyard. All but one of them is under 48" tall. This taller one is definitely a different strain than the others and it's tall, almost 7'. Which now makes it visible above the fence line. These days I'm not worried about LE as much as I'm worried about nosy neighbors and teenagers with sticky fingers. So, if I cut that beautiful top off of her, she's just barely into flowering, how will that affect the plant's flowering time? I'd have to cut off a good 12" of this plant to get it back below the top of my fence. It's camouflaged well by some other plants but still noticeable if you look at it long enough.

You know, you're absolutely right. It will be kind of tricky but I think I can do something to make the top 12" of her grow horizontally. She only started flowering a few days ago. It's funny but almost 16 years ago I grew a very tall 13 footer only a few yards away from this same plant. I never had any trouble with it although the next door neighbors saw it.

Supercrop her, but do it below 12" because she will try and bend back up straight

I've had great luck with it, fact did it to onebim growing now

Good luck

Back
Top Bottom