Toydollz's Amnesia Haze Autoflower From Rocket Seeds' Crop King Seeds Grow Diary

Spot on lol 😆.

good morning toydollz glad the survivors are doing well. Once they get past the being new to life ordeal they will take off.

And I'm very happy your learning a lot here 😁 I started off a little above no experience, but I learned exceptionally quick just reading here.

But @Lady Cannafan is on point....everyone starts off nervous Nellies and try to baby and coddle the plants..... After the first couple you get super lax.....kinda like raising kids... First one wasn't allowed to scrape a knee or play with mud.... The next few kids injure themselves doing stupid shit and eat dirt and you tell them to walk it off 😂😂.... I'm one of seven so I'm experienced in this :rofl: :rofl:
Good morning, HappyHazmat88. The future sounds excellent (I was going to say bright -- that, too)! I grew up with several kids in our house as well so I get that one! I am looking forward to always having these plants to grow for the rest of my life.

Back
Top Bottom