Growing With Freedom Of Seeds

GMO Cookies feminised seeds
Satdica Bulk Seeds

Seeds started soaking 26/09/23, seeds germinated 27/09.

Started 12/12 flowering 22/10 - GMO only 27 days when 12/12 started.
She is now 87 days old from sprouting the seeds until 22/12, she has been flowering for 61 days.
And now GMO Cookies has completed her mission and is finished flowering after 61 days

She received Plagron Alga Bloom organic liquid feed, with every watering/feeding 40 ml to 10 ltr throughout her entire flowering period.

Constant strong oscillating fan directly onto plants 24/7 keeping the air moving throughout the entire plants has served this plant well, because she grew as a very open centered plant allowing free air flow which in effect reduced the risk of bud rot form on her chunky buds.

Temp in flowering room 24 degrees and humidity 60% very nice was consistent for the whole flowering period of 61 days that were required to finish her flowering time.

I had to tie the top main stem/bud down with garden bind wire, it was getting to high above other plants, so i brought it down to the same level of all plants GMO Cookies was sharing the lights with, as you can see in photo.

GMO Cookies bud development after 56 days flowering is looking chunky and solid on the top most buds.
Her stigmas are beginning to turn brown and it maybe time to stop feeding and start the flushing process with ph water 6.5 ph for the next 8 days.
I will leave her a couple more days while i check her over to make sure she is reaching her full maturity?

She smells very nice, sweet earthy pine, this pheno have a very nice Sativa aroma, and is taking on the appearance that remind me of chunky fat choc chip cookies.

This lady will comatose you with her high level of THC, trippy warm uplifting energetic buzz , this is how i remember my first GMO Cookies i grew out from the reg seeds we started with before feminizing her seeds.

The shake from cleaning the regular seeded buds put me on my ass and is up there with one of the strongest strains in the Satdica Bulk Seed collection.

Not for the fate hearted🤪 this lady is for those who love a strong stone challenge and very motivational high.
No surprise when the parents of GMO Cookies are Girl Scout Cookies, and Chemdawg.

GMO Cookies was a very easy plant to care for, except for the fact that she stretched more than all the other plants in the room, she took a longer flowering time than other plants also.

(Growing With Freedom Of Seeds)
(Freedom Of Seeds 50% Discount Across 3 Seeds Brands)

And you will always find the latest developments on all strains in this continuous GJ, constantly adding new strains into the mix as we evolve and grow.
Thanks for watching and showing interest in my GJ over and out Sprout :Rasta:

On this continuous GJ you can watch the development of all the following feminised seed strains.

1) (Onyx Reloaded) Regular Auto seeds from (Flash Seeds) 26/09 Completed her seed production in 86 days.
2) Purple Kush) which has finished and completed her flowering time in 45 days, this is very fast!
3) Party Monster) finished and has completed her flowering time in 53 days.
4) Strawberry Yields) aka Strawberry, has now finished flowering after only 45 days! this is very fast!
5) GMO Cookies) which has finished and completed her flowering time in 61 days.
6) Freakshow) Clone
7) Super Lemon Haze)
8) Gelato Cookies)
9) Romulan)
10) 4 Kingdoms) aka 4 Kings
11) Mango Sherbert)

Most the above strains were sourced from (Satdica Bulk Seeds) except (4 Kingdoms) aka (4 Kings) sourced from (Freedom of seeds) and Onyx Regular Auto seeds sourced from Flash Seeds.

GMO Cookies 87 days old from spouting to end of flowering period.

Screenshot 2023-12-21 at 10.42.12.png

GMO Cookies
Screenshot 2023-12-21 at 10.41.52.png

GMO Cookies
Screenshot 2023-12-21 at 10.41.08.png

GMO Cookies) which has finished and completed her flowering time in 61 days.
Screenshot 2023-12-21 at 10.40.37.png

GMO Cookies
Screenshot 2023-12-21 at 10.40.54.png

GMO Cookies
Screenshot 2023-12-20 at 17.52.38.png

4 Kingdoms aka 4 Kings
Freedom Of Seeds

(4 Kingdoms)
all 3 seeds sprouted 06/12, they were planted directly in to a 7 ltr size pot with ATAMI Janeco light mix compost.
Feeding with mild dose of Plagron Alga Grow, 2ml to 1 ltr of water.
They were left under my 100W LED red grow light for 16 days.

They are now 22/12 in my flowering room on the shelf with my 3 Romulan seedlings, and the light cycle is set on 12/12 for flowering.
And they are also sitting next to a new AK 47 Auto fem which i will talk about later.

One of the (4 Kingdoms) is looking a bit like it is suffering from a nutrient deficiency, while the other seedlings are looking good and healthy.

All 3 (4 Kingdoms) look like they have different phenos and all 3 are different sizes.
Lets see how they progress in the next week or so when i write my next update.

An OG strain, triple mix lineage Los Angeles OG Kush and Triple OG, Together, these strains create a well-balanced hybrid that delivers an experience unlike any other.

And you will always find the latest developments on all strains in this continuous GJ, constantly adding new strains into the mix as we evolve and grow.

On this continuous GJ you can watch the development of all the following feminised seed strains.

1) (Onyx Reloaded) Regular Auto seeds from (Flash Seeds) 26/09 Completed her seed production in 86 days.
2) Purple Kush) which has finished and completed her flowering time in 45 days, this is very fast!
4) Strawberry Yields) aka Strawberry, has now finished flowering after only 45 days! this is very fast!
6) Freakshow) Clone
7) Super Lemon Haze)
8) Gelato Cookies)
9) Romulan)
11) Mango Sherbert)

Most of the above strains were sourced from (Satdica Bulk Seeds) except (4 Kingdoms) aka (4 Kings) sourced from (Freedom of seeds) and Onyx Regular Auto seeds sourced from Flash Seeds.

4 Kingdoms) aka 4 Kings they are now 22/12 in my flowering room on the shelf

Screenshot 2023-12-23 at 09.15.54.png

AK47 Auto feminised seeds
Satdica Bulk Seeds

My AK47 Auto feminised seeds needed testing back in 19/11, so i placed a 3 seeds in a glass of water the usual way i sprout my seeds.

Put seeds in glass of filtered tap water, also add 3/5 drops of hydrogen peroxide, stir water well before adding the seeds, and stir again after adding seeds to water.
I will leave it for 24 hours
The seed coat softens by soaking your seeds in a hydrogen peroxide solution, allowing the seeds to absorb more oxygen. This results in increased germination speed

But when the the seeds popped i kept them outside in the garden planted in a 7 ltr size pot with ATAMI Janeco light mix compost and placed under the natural glorious sunshine.
1 AK47 Auto feminised seedling got eaten by a snail so i was left with only 2 seedlings from the 3 seeds popped.
Now they are 35 days old 23/12.

On 20/12 i put them inside in my flowering room on 12/12 flowering light cycle on the shelf close to the light source as an experiment to see how quickly the AK47 Auto fems would finish under a 12/12 light cycle.

6) Freakshow) Clone
7) Super Lemon Haze)
8) Gelato Cookies)
9) Romulan)
11) Mango Sherbert)
12) AK47 Auto fems)

Most of the above strains were sourced from (Satdica Bulk Seeds) except (4 Kingdoms) aka (4 Kings) sourced from (Freedom of seeds) and Onyx Regular Auto seeds sourced from Flash Seeds.

Screenshot 2023-12-23 at 09.16.38.png

Romulan Feminised seeds
Satdica Bulk Seeds

All 3 Romulan feminised seeds popped 28/11! and were transferred in to small pots 28/11!
1 seed in each small pot.
Look on growing with FOS on my our page 7 for germination method and potting on method.

3 Romulan seedlings were planted up into 7 ltr size pots with ATAMI Janeco light mix compost.
I put them directly into the flowering room on the 10/12 on a 12/12 light cycle.
All 3 Romulan seedlings will remain in the same 7 ltr size pot for the entire duration of flowering.

3 Romulan seedling are now 25 days old since prouting the feminised seeds on 28/11.
They are already in flowering 13 days now! and looking healthy strong and very robust.
I am feeding them now with Plagron Alga Bloom, 4 ml per ltr of water.

3 Romulan seedling are developing at an xccelerated speed since my last report on 18/12.
I have had to open the center of the 3 seedlings planted together in one 7 ltr size pot, using 3 bamboo canes to pull them apart away from each other to allow more air to flow throughout the 3 seedlings.

Beautiful big leaf pure indicas are ramboing there way into fat chunky healthy specimens only after 5 days since last report.

Romulana feminised seeds, Romulana Strain info

High quality Romulan feminised seeds for reasonable prices. Free seeds with every order, discreet shipping and payment. Romulan strain info.
freedomofseeds.com

Thanks for watching and showing interest in my GJ over and out Sprout :thumb:

To be continued, please keep following

Freedom Of Seeds 50% Discount!

Freedom of Seeds Offering 50% Discount across our 3 brands! Plus another 10% more when you sign up for our newsletter! That's a 60% discount on all our seeds! Cali Strain Feminised Bulk Seeds...
www.420magazine.com
and you will always find the latest developments on all strains in this continuous GJ, constantly adding new strains into the mix as we evolve and grow.

6) Freakshow) Clone
7) Super Lemon Haze)
8) Gelato Cookies)
9) Romulan)
11) Mango Sherbert)
12) AK47 Auto fems)

Romulan my last report on 18/12, only 5 days ago

Screenshot 2023-12-18 at 10.19.51.png

Romulan 23/12, only 5 days after image above!
Screenshot 2023-12-23 at 09.16.19.png

Romulan Feminised seeds
Satdica Bulk Seeds

All 3 Romulan feminised seeds popped 28/11! and were transferred in to small pots 28/11!
1 seed in each small pot.
Look on growing with FOS on my our page 7 for germination method and potting on method.

3 Romulan seedlings were planted up into 7 ltr size pots with ATAMI Janeco light mix compost.
I put them directly into the flowering room on the 10/12 on a 12/12 light cycle.
All 3 Romulan seedlings will remain in the same 7 ltr size pot for the entire duration of flowering.

3 Romulan seedling are now 25 days old since prouting the feminised seeds on 28/11.
They are already in flowering 13 days now! and looking healthy strong and very robust.
I am feeding them now with Plagron Alga Bloom, 4 ml per ltr of water.

3 Romulan seedling are developing at an xccelerated speed since my last report on 18/12.
I have had to open the center of the 3 seedlings planted together in one 7 ltr size pot, using 3 bamboo canes to pull them apart away from each other to allow more air to flow throughout the 3 seedlings.

Beautiful big leaf pure indicas are ramboing there way into fat chunky healthy specimens only after 5 days since last report.

Romulana feminised seeds, Romulana Strain info

High quality Romulan feminised seeds for reasonable prices. Free seeds with every order, discreet shipping and payment. Romulan strain info.
freedomofseeds.com

Thanks for watching and showing interest in my GJ over and out Sprout :thumb:

Freedom of Seeds Offering 50% Discount across our 3 brands! Plus another 10% more when you sign up for our newsletter! That's a 60% discount on all our seeds! Cali Strain Feminised Bulk Seeds...
www.420magazine.com
and you will always find the latest developments on all strains in this continuous GJ, constantly adding new strains into the mix as we evolve and grow.

6) Freakshow) Clone
7) Super Lemon Haze)
8) Gelato Cookies)
9) Romulan)
11) Mango Sherbert)
12) AK47 Auto fems)

Romulan my last report on 18/12, only 5 days ago

Screenshot 2023-12-18 at 10.19.51.png

Romulan 23/12, only 5 days after image above!
Screenshot 2023-12-23 at 09.16.19.png
You guys ever think about maybe doing a comparison grow with 420 members? CL🍀

Freakshow clone
Satdica Bulk Seeds

Freakshow clone received 25/10, i have her now 66 days! and before i received this Freakshow clone i will estimate she was 2/3 weeks since developing roots??? which would mean she is ether 80 to 87 days old clone?

Freakshow entered the flowering room 06/11 to join the Satdica Bulk seeds family in the 12/12 light cycle, she is the only clone in the room.

Flowering now for 54 days 29/12 = almost 8 weeks flowering from 06/11 until 29/12, This is the day she was cut! trimmed, buds were spread out on news paper in room temperature 23/26 degrees, with a fan constantly blowing keeping air moving round the curing Freakshow buds.
I couldn't revive her after i sprayed her with very cold water after I discovered Freakshow was covered in red spider mites.
She remained outside under the natural Spanish Winter sun in a small plastic greenhouse, which i opened every morning and closed it at night.
And i continued to feeding her with Plagron Alga Bloom 5ml to a ltr of water.

Only her top most bud looked like it was still producing white stigmas, the lower down buds remained completely brown after the spraying with cold water directly from the outside tap, in an attempt to kill off all the spider mites.
I think Freakshow could have continued flowering for another 4 week?
This freakshow is unfortunately 4 weeks premature of flowering, she should still be flowering now.

Drying and curing was ready by 06/01 for me to take that very first anticipated toke :bong:
The pipe i smoked was very nice and packed quite a punch🤪 which lasted for a long time, it kept me buzzing for 2/3 hrs on one hit, i remember it was a busy day, i had lots of running round to do.
It definitely gave me plenty of energy to complete my mission for that day! with a skip in my step and a great big jolly smile on my face! which is not unusual😃 i tend to carry a big smile on my face most of the time:ganjamon:
The taste is berry nice, fruity, Blueberry, Skunky, Lavender, again very unusual, which is no surprise, everything about Freakshow is unusual, and the flavor is no different, it's difficult trying to nail those flavors.

The Freakshow clone has been put back in my 24 hrs light cycle to rejuvenate her back into a mature size plant for cloning.
I have sprayed here with a very good natural spider mite control, attached image of this very good product.
Very easy to use and highly effective, but you have to continue spraying every 7/10 days for a month or 2?.

You haven't seen that last of this freaky lady, i will upload more shots of her very soon if she survives being put back for rejuvenation.
Started feeding her again with Plagron Alga Grow to boost her back into vegetative growth

Thank you for staying tuned and watching this show, because the Freakshow is a show worth growing and experiencing this strange unusual highly potent Sativa plant develop into something which boggles the pothead mind.

www.420magazine.com

6) Freakshow) Clone, after 54 days flowering Freakshow finished, cured and ready for toking.
7) Super Lemon Haze)
8) Gelato Cookies)
9) Romulan)
11) Mango Sherbert)
12) AK47 Auto fems)

freakshow Flowering now for 54 days 29/12 = almost 8 weeks flowering from 06/11 until 29/12

Screenshot 2024-01-08 at 19.06.03.png

freakshow
Screenshot 2024-01-08 at 19.06.29.png

freakshow

Screenshot 2024-01-08 at 20.46.06.png

Freakshow clone
Satdica Bulk Seeds

Freakshow clone received 25/10, i have her now 66 days! and before i received this Freakshow clone i will estimate she was 2/3 weeks since developing roots??? which would mean she is ether 80 to 87 days old clone?

Freakshow entered the flowering room 06/11 to join the Satdica Bulk seeds family in the 12/12 light cycle, she is the only clone in the room.

Flowering now for 54 days 29/12 = almost 8 weeks flowering from 06/11 until 29/12, This is the day she was cut! trimmed, buds were spread out on news paper in room temperature 23/26 degrees, with a fan constantly blowing keeping air moving round the curing Freakshow buds.
I couldn't revive her after i sprayed her with very cold water after I discovered Freakshow was covered in red spider mites.
She remained outside under the natural Spanish Winter sun in a small plastic greenhouse, which i opened every morning and closed it at night.
And i continued to feeding her with Plagron Alga Bloom 5ml to a ltr of water.

Only her top most bud looked like it was still producing white stigmas, the lower down buds remained completely brown after the spraying with cold water directly from the outside tap, in an attempt to kill off all the spider mites.
I think Freakshow could have continued flowering for another 4 week?
This freakshow is unfortunately 4 weeks premature of flowering, she should still be flowering now.

Drying and curing was ready by 06/01 for me to take that very first anticipated toke :bong:
The pipe i smoked was very nice and packed quite a punch🤪 which lasted for a long time, it kept me buzzing for 2/3 hrs on one hit, i remember it was a busy day, i had lots of running round to do.
It definitely gave me plenty of energy to complete my mission for that day! with a skip in my step and a great big jolly smile on my face! which is not unusual😃 i tend to carry a big smile on my face most of the time:ganjamon:

The Freakshow clone has been put back in my 24 hrs light cycle to rejuvenate her into a mature size plant for cloning.
I have sprayed here with a very good natural spider mite control, attached image of this very good product.
Very easy to use and highly effective, but you have to continue spraying every 7/10 days for a month or 2?.

You haven't seen that last of this freaky lady, i will upload more shots of her very soon if she survives being put back for rejuvenation.
Started feeding her again with Plagron Alga Grow to boost her back into vegetative growth

Thank you for staying tuned and watching this show, because the Freakshow is a show worth growing and experiencing this strange unusual highly potent Sativa plant develop into something which boggles the pothead mind.

www.420magazine.com

6) Freakshow) Clone, after 54 days flowering Freakshow finished, cured and ready for toking.
7) Super Lemon Haze)
8) Gelato Cookies)
9) Romulan)
11) Mango Sherbert)
12) AK47 Auto fems)

freakshow Flowering now for 54 days 29/12 = almost 8 weeks flowering from 06/11 until 29/12

Screenshot 2024-01-08 at 19.06.03.png

freakshow
Screenshot 2024-01-08 at 19.06.29.png

Screenshot 2024-01-08 at 20.46.06.png
Sorry you lost your plant prematurely! What ingredients are in the SMC Spidermite Control?

Terpenes sound lovely and she sure looked the part.
I wonder what the buds look like dried before manicuring or if the trimming is any easier than usual.
Shame that the alternate leaf shape didn't deter the bugs. Thought maybe it could be advantageous.

Sorry you lost your plant prematurely! What ingredients are in the SMC Spidermite Control?
Description

SMC Spidermite Control by Ionic, a Natural Product Against Red Spider​

SMC Spidermite Control by Growth Technology (Ionic) is highly effective against mites and red spider mites. It is totally natural and safe for your health and the environment. It can be sprayed well into the flowering period since there is no waiting period required before your cannabis buds can be smoked.
SMC Spidermite Control is an exceptional product which can sort out problems related to red spiders and mites in outdoor and indoor crops. It kills mites by smothering them, which is why you need to cover them with product. This means that you'll need to spray both the tops and the bottoms of your plants' leaves to make sure there are no stragglers. Repeat the process 10 days afterwards if you see new mites. Great product to add to your Black Domina 100% Feminized plants and keep them healthy.

This product can also be used during advanced stages of the flowering stage, although you should avoid spraying the buds in case the flavor is altered. If you do spray the buds, it's perfectly fine as it doesn't leave any sort of toxic residue.

Dosage and instructions for use of Spidermite Control SMC by Growth Technology:​

Mix 25 ml in 1 L of water and spray both sides of leaves.

A single dose should be enough to eradicate the problem. We recommend repeating the treatment every 10-12 days to maximize results.

Composition of Spidermite Control SMC by Growth Technology:​

• 94% canola oil.
  • 5% triethanolamine.
  • 1% coriander oil

the product I use is also canola oil based. works wonders.
cant seem to convince people on here to give it a chance. :rolleyes:
can make your own with oil and castile / dish soap.
doubles as pm preventative and works on other pests too.

Back
Top Bottom