Growing With Freedom Of Seeds

Congrats on the harvest FOS, hope you enjoy her and thanks for sharing your journey with us.
To move your journal, click the bell icon at the bottom of your post "🔔 Report"
and for the reason put move to completed or similar and someone on the team will move it for you. On to the next one?
What he said 🔝. CL🍀. :popcorn: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks man! i've done just that and left them a note to say that it's only my Purple Kush that is finished.
cheers bro :thumb:
Congrats on the harvest FOS, hope you enjoy her and thanks for sharing your journey with us.
To move your journal, click the bell icon at the bottom of your post "🔔 Report"
and for the reason put move to completed or similar and someone on the team will move it for you. On to the next one?

Party Monster

Party Monster
started 12/12 light cycle in flowering since 10/10 she's been flowering 41 days, she is 62 days old since sprouting 5 seeds 20/09 - until now 20/11

I have a limited flowering height space in my flowering room, and at first i thought Party Monster will remain a short plant and not stretch too much while it's in flowering.

But it has stretched a lot and has now passed out the P.Kush by 10cm higher, i tried to bend it over from the top of it's stem, using a bit of garden wire, and it snapped down😢 it didn't break, i have supported it now with a bamboo cane and a prayer to the universe asking for the top most stem to strengthen up and continue to develop in to the biggest bud🙏
Now it is at the same level as most of the plants in flowering room👌 which was my intention for bending it over, it was getting to high and was going to hit the LED lights.

Bending and snapping the stem of Party Monster will only result in the top most bud to strengthen up and become very strong, i could remove the bamboo support in a week and it will be capable of supporting its self.

Budding up very nice now, starting to smell lovely, strong skunky/diesel/fruity

The outdoor Party Monster is also budding up nice and looking healthy, not as advanced in flowering as the indoor sister, still buds are fattening up very nicely!

Party Monster Indoor 20/11 i have taken of the wire bending the top main stem, and it remains bent over and trained to grow that way now.

The buds are becoming very solid and denes, they smell like rotten fruit with a hint of diesel thrown into the mix.
I have had this strain when i made regular seeds, the leftovers from that were very tasty and powerful, i remember thinking? that cat is making me paranoid :rofl:

Party Monster flowering 41 days
Screenshot 2023-11-20 at 22.21.56.png

Party Monster flowering 62 days old
Screenshot 2023-11-20 at 22.24.19.png

GMO Cookies seeds started soaking 26/09/23, seeds germinated 27/09.

Started 12/12 flowering 22/10 - GMO only 27 days when 12/12 started.
She is now 56 days old from sprouting the seeds until 20/11, she has been flowering for 31 days

They are looking very healthy and continues to devour Plagron Alga Bloom organic liquid feed, with every watering/feeding 40 ml to 10 ltr watering can, plus changing the ph in feeding solution to 6.5, Plagron Alga Bloom is creating the ideal ph for your plants in compost.

But the development of buds have taken some time to show? Strawberry Yields on the other hand began flowering on the same day as GMO Cookies? but the Strawberry Yields bud development are far more advanced in bud development, as you will see when i publish more info on the GD for Strawberry Yields.

Constant strong oscillating fan directly onto plants 24/7 keeping the air moving throughout the entire plants.

Temp in flowering room 24 degrees and humidity 60% very nice!

Tied the top main stem/bud down with garden bind wire, it was getting to high above other plants, brought it down to the same level of all plants its sharing the lights with.

Still not bursting into flower? compared to Strawberry Yields advanced flowering and budding, GMO is really lagging behind flower/bud development after 31 days flowering.
When you look at Strawberry Yields racing ahead with fat nugs forming :drool: to be continued over and out Sprout

GMO Cookies
Screenshot 2023-11-21 at 21.10.51.png

Strawberry Yields aka Strawberry Fields
Satdica Bulk Seeds

Strawberry Yields
seeds sprouted 05/10/23 and she is now 49 day old 22/11.
She began her 12/12 flowering cycle 22/10 when she was only 17 days from sprouting seeds
She has now been in flower ie 12/12 light cycle for 32 days now, Strawberry Yields started flowering with GMO Cookies on the same day.

Her flowering and bud development looks a lot more advanced than GMO Cookies, they started flowering on the same day🧐

Strawberry Yields is 49 day old, GMO Cookies is 57 days old both are flowering 32 days, But Strawberry Yields is bigger and far more advanced into flowering, don't you just love the amazing ability of these gifts to us from the universe.

She is a strong and very robust plant, holding itself up without any support, budding is fast developing and getting fatter every day that passes.

She is an easy plant to care for, she is drinking 2 ltr of feed/water every other day.

The 4 LED lights are supplying enough very good strong light, enabling Strawberry Yields buds to fatten and firm up to solid looking nugs
2 of the Green Brand 250W LED lights, and 2 100W LED lights = 700W's all together.

Good first timers green dream, i already know the quality of Strawberry Yields, after making regular seeds, the smoke from it hit me with a strong sativa strength, buzzing with energy, running about like a bimbling multi tasker, and forgetting what i was doing every other minute.
:ganjamon:

Screenshot 2023-11-22 at 21.33.16.png

Screenshot 2023-11-22 at 21.33.35.png

Freakshow Clone
Satdica Bulk Seeds

Freakshow clone received 25/10, i have her now 30 days! and before i received this Freakshow clone i will estimate she was 2/3 weeks since developing roots??? which would mean she is ether 44 to 51 days old?

Freakshow entered the flowering room 06/11 to join the Satdica Bulk seeds family in the 12/12 light cycle.

Flowering 17 days 23/11
she's is still really freaking me out watching her freaky strange growth habit, and the shape of her crazy leaves all twisted and contorted like tomato or artichoke plants, but doesn't look like a Cannabis plant at all? :lot-o-toke:

She is the weirdest looking sativa dominant hybrid strain you will ever lay your eyes on, you could have Freakshow on your dining room table and your grandmother would think that it's a lovely tomato plant:laugh:

A very good option for a stealth grow in your home, garden or your office:thumb:

After 17 days flowering she is really starting to develop proper looking buds! now she has many white stigma flowers clustering together and form what we can identify as bud colas on the tips of every stem!
Maybe not as good a stealth option when flowering begins.

And she is showing very good signs of fast bud development, perhaps this is a faster flowering genetic than other Freakshow plants who've reported 91 days just for flowering😱
I think this Freakshow will be a lot less than 91 days to complete her flowering???

The smell is still the same as when i first received this Freakshow clone in her vege state, give her another week of flowering and she will start to share her dankness with me and you!

Stay tuned ye all and keep watching this Freakshow unfold and develop into a crazy mad journey with me :snowboating:

Freakshow Clone 44 to 51 days old???.
Screenshot 2023-11-23 at 10.18.50.png

Freakshow Clone Flowering 17 days now.
Screenshot 2023-11-23 at 09.40.42.png

Super Lemon Haze feminised seeds
Satdica Bulk Seeds

Sprouted 28/10 - now 28 days old 24/11
The 10 Super Lemon Haze seedlings that were planted into a 7 ltr pot with ATAMI light mix compost, where put into flowering 12/12 light cycle on 12/11, i put a shelf up in the flowering room just for that purpose to get the SLH seedling closer to the light source.
Super Lemon Haze flowering 13 days

They are really starting to fill out the pot, i will let them continue growing that way for a while, and when they start to get bigger and become more entangled, i will separate each one and guild each one away from one other.

Removed lower down stems/branches to allow better air movement.
Soon with the use of small bamboo canes and green garden bind wire, i will train each plant away from the center and away from the other plants in the same pot :rofl: It should be interesting to see where Super Lemon Haze is heading.

Loving the plagron Alga Bloom, plus these Green Brand LED lights!, constant strong air circulation round and throughout the plants in the room.

Never over water, don't leave your plants constantly sitting in water, this will rot the roots and cause all sorts of health issues with your plants.

No diatomaceous earth fogging for a week, and no signs of mites:snowboating:

Super Lemon Haze flowering 13 days
Screenshot 2023-11-24 at 15.59.32.png

Super Lemon Haze Removed lower down stems/branches to allow better air movement.
Screenshot 2023-11-24 at 15.59.52.png

Gelato Cookies 3 Feminised seeds
Satdica Bulk Seeds

Popped 3 Gelato Cookies Feminised seeds today 06/11
Now 19 days old 24/11.

planted up into a 7 Ltr size pot 18/11

Started the 12/12 Flowering cycle 19/11 for the last 5 days, on the new shelf close to the lights, sitting next to Super Lemon Haze 10 seedlings in one pot.

Feeding with plagron Alga Bloom, plus these Green Brand LED lights! so solid nugs, constant strong air circulation round and throughout the plants in the room.

Not used diatomaceous earth fogging for a week! still no sign of mites! :thumb:

She's looking like i may have over watering issues, i'm just going to check, she is looking better in this second photo and not looking a drab like the first photo
Third photo confirms to me that she is lifting up and off!:ganjamon:

I forgot to mention earlier on this report that i also gave her a pinch at the top of her main stem like in the photo.
And as you can see she has put out more shoots/stems/branches, resulting in a spray type effect.

To be continued, please keep following (Growing with Freedom of seeds) and you will always find the lasted developments on all strains in this continuous GJ, constantly adding new strains into the mix as we evolve!

Thanks for watching :snowboating:

Screenshot 2023-11-24 at 22.41.46.png

Gelato Cookies Flowering cycle for the last 5 days
Screenshot 2023-11-24 at 23.02.55.png

Gelato Cookies 19 days old
Screenshot 2023-11-24 at 23.03.15.png

Gelato Cookies pinch to create spray type
Screenshot 2023-11-24 at 23.10.24.png

Purple Kush feminised seeds Outdoor
Satdica Bulk Seeds

The weather is still glorious sunshine, Outdoor Purple Kush Spain lapping up the glorious autumn red glowing sunshine.
20/22 degrees through the day, and dropping to 11/13 at night at the moment, starting to get cooler at night.

Outdoor Purple Kush is receiving the same 4 ml Plagron Bloom to 1 ltr water.
2 ltrs a dayish, more like every other day 2 ltrs is enough to keep compost and plant well watered and constantly feeding 4 ml Plagron Bloom to 1 ltr water.
Potted up in cannabis compost from local garden center, it's really good💪 and potted up in a 7 ltr size pot.
Buds look solid and dense, need to be careful if it rains, cover it? or put it under cover to prevent bud rot from rain could get in to the buds and cause the buds to rot.
If they get wet from the rain, give them a good shake to get as much rain of them after rain stops, give it a few viggeros shakes and get as much water off as possible and it will greatly reduce risk of bud rot.

So far no rain for this baby💪
Purple Kush is a very good outdoor choice, finishing early in south uk and Europe.
Very easy to grow choice, a no brainer lady to lust after in the outdoors.
Indoor flowering time is 45/48 days! muy rapido

Started flowering 03/10, outdoor 53 days 25/11
From the same batch of feminised seeds as the indoor Purple Kush finished 19/11
She is budding up very nicely! Plagron Bloom feeding its needs very well.
Plenty of sparkling resin shining!
Looking very healthy! nugs fattening up solid n dense.
Mother sunshine shining so brightly delivering photosynthesis natural chemical energy in the form of sugars through the air! a very good result of good grub and strong sunshine!

Great Outdoor Choice

Purple Kush Started flowering 03/10
Screenshot 2023-11-25 at 20.24.43.png

Purple Kush outdoor flowering 53 days
Screenshot 2023-11-25 at 20.33.35.png

Purple Kush outdoor nugs fattening up!
Screenshot 2023-11-25 at 20.35.28.png

Purple Kush outdoor sparkling resin shining
Screenshot 2023-11-25 at 20.37.02.png

Party Monster feminised seeds Outdoor.
Satdica Bulk Seeds

She is 68 days old, same as her indoor sister, flowering 47 days again same as her indoor sister.
The outdoor Party Monster is also budding up nice and looking healthy, not as advanced in flowering as the indoor sister, still buds are fattening up very nicely!

Looking very healthy with her very dark green foliage as a result of Plagron Alga Bloom organic liquid feed with every watering, 2/3 ltrs every 2/3 days
And the glorious bright autumn red spanish sunshine pouring on top of P.Monster drenching it with photosynthesis!
this is the process in which light energy is converted to chemical energy in the form of sugars through the air from the Sun!

Party Monster indoor sister is looking very different compared to outdoor P.Monster as you can see in the photos, 68 days old and 47 days flowering.

I didn't use diatomaceous earth outdoor, no need, spider mites are never a problem for me on outdoor plants!
I have supported P.Monster with a bamboo cane, but she doesn't really need it?

Party Monster is a very good choice for OUTDOOR GROWING, GREENHOUSE! EASY PLANT, PEST RESISTANT

And as you can see from the INDOOR Party Monster she is a fantastic choice for INDOOR growing as well, she is coming down very soon?

To be continued, please keep following (Growing with Freedom of seeds) and you will always find the lasted developments on all strains in this continuous GJ, constantly adding new strains into the mix as we evolve!

Thanks for watching :snowboating:

Party Monster outdoors, She is 68 days old, same as her indoor sister
Screenshot 2023-11-26 at 09.16.00.png

Party Monster outdoors flowering 47 days.
Screenshot 2023-11-26 at 09.16.29.png

Party Monster outdoors pest free
Screenshot 2023-11-26 at 09.16.59.png

Party Monster outdoors sunshine crystals sparkling!
Screenshot 2023-11-26 at 09.17.16.png

Party Monster outdoors
Screenshot 2023-11-26 at 09.17.41.png

Party Monster indoor sister 68 days old and flowering 47 days.
Screenshot 2023-11-26 at 09.25.41.png

Growing Regular Auto seeds
Onyx Reloaded male and female made Regular seeds, seeds are starting to develop nicely.
This is the only remaining Onyx Reloaded Auto Reg seedlings left out of 16 seeds planted, 9 seeds sprouted and was left with 3 after 6 died to heat exhaustion
Bad gemination, and bad management on my side with the 6 seedlings lost because i didn't protect them enough from the outside heat of September 2023.
At least i will end up with a few hundred regular Onyx Auto seeds, which is a very good and reliable auto strain for cross breeding with other regular auto strains.

1 Jet 47 lovely big male with lots of regular auto pollen, i harvested and now i am drying it in this cardboard box in the photo, when dried i will transfer it to a tubaware and preserve the Reg auto pollen in my freezer until i have more regular auto females to pollinate.

Screenshot 2023-11-26 at 14.40.03.png

Screenshot 2023-11-26 at 14.40.46.png

Screenshot 2023-11-26 at 14.51.12.png

Romulan Feminised seeds
Satdica Bulk Seeds

Germinating 3 Romulan Feminised seeds 26/11
filtered water in glass, also add 3/5 drops of hydrogen peroxide, stir water well before adding the seeds, and stir again after adding seeds to water.
I will leave it for 24 hours
The seed coat softens by soaking your seeds in a hydrogen peroxide solution, allowing the seeds to absorb more oxygen. This results in increased germination speed
Hopefully all 3 seeds will germinate by tomorrow? 27/11

Screenshot 2023-11-27 at 10.08.46.png

Romulan Feminised seeds
Satdica Bulk Seeds

Germinating 3 Romulan Feminised seeds 26/11
filtered water in glass, also add 3/5 drops of hydrogen peroxide, stir water well before adding the seeds, and stir again after adding seeds to water.
The seed coat softens by soaking your seeds in a hydrogen peroxide solution, allowing the seeds to absorb more oxygen. This results in increased germination speed

Popped in glass of water 27/11.
3 Romulan seeds, 1 seed in each small pot.

Each Pot is Half filled with lite mix compost and Half filled with Vermiculite , watered planting medium before sowing seeds 2cm deep in planting medium.
The seed will push through the vermiculite easley with very little effort, in effect increasing higher successful germination rate, the compost will offer the first tap root an immediate lite nutrient supply.
Placed 3 pots on top of a Propagation heating mat for correct germination temperature, position in a shaded place, and keep out of direct sunlight.
This may seem like a lot of effort? and it is, but it will be highly beneficial by increasing a higher germination rate and higher amount of seeds will germinate from using this method, especially if your seeds were expensive.

29/11one Romulan sprout has risen above the vermiculite, i have placed them all under my 100W red LED grow light, and keeping them covered with propagating hood to keep in humidity until they are all above vermiculite and starting to become better established before removing the hood.

To be continued, please keep following (Growing with Freedom of seeds) and you will always find the latest developments on all strains in this continuous GJ, constantly adding new strains into the mix as we evolve and grow.
Thanks for watching and showing interest in my GJ over and out Sprout :ganjamon:

Screenshot 2023-11-29 at 09.08.16.png

You know what they say? beauty is in th eye of the beholder.
Beauty is only skin deep, but some people would say that uglyness go's all the way through :rofl: but i don't agree with that ether:oops: Freakshow is beautiful to me, and i bet she makes you feel beautiful inside after a toke of her sativa buzz.
Hopefully it will not be to long for me to find out.
I am just about to do an update on the progress of my Freakshow and look forward to your say on what you think now that she is getting well into flowering
Cheers Captain:thumb: over and out Sprout.

Freakshow clone
Satdica Bulk Seeds

Freakshow clone received 25/10, i have her now 35 days! and before i received this Freakshow clone i will estimate she was 2/3 weeks since developing roots??? which would mean she is ether 49 to 56 days old?

Freakshow entered the flowering room 06/11 to join the Satdica Bulk seeds family in the 12/12 light cycle.

Flowering now for 22 days 23/11 = 3 weeks

Is she a tomato plant? or an artichoke plant? no she is only the craziest looking Cannabis plant on the planet.

Good option for a stealth growing in your home, garden or your office! Freakshow is a very good low grown option to keep out of sight from those peeps who maybe a peeping🧐

After 22 days flowering she is really starting to develop proper looking buds! now she has many white stigma flowers clustering together and forming what we can only now identify as bud colas! on the tips of every stem!
Maybe not as good a stealth option when flowering begins?

Finally showing very good and fast bud development.

Still no strong skunk or weed smell coming from her yet.

Stay tuned folks, because the Freakshow must go on!

To be continued, please keep following
(Growing With Freedom Of Seeds)
(Freedom Of Seeds 50% Discount Across 3 Seeds Brands)
and you will always find the latest developments on all strains in this continuous GJ, constantly adding new strains into the mix as we evolve and grow.
Thanks for watching and showing interest in my GJ over and out Sprout :thumb:

On this continuous GJ you can watch the development of all the following feminised seed strains.

1) Purple Kush, which has finished and completed her Grow.
2) Party Monster, very very close to finishing!
3) Strawberry Yields aka Strawberry Fields.
4) GMO Cookies.
5) Freakshow.
6) Super Lemon Haze.
7) Gelato Cookies.
8) Romulan.

All the above strains sourced from Satdica Bulk Seeds

Freakshow clone 49 to 56 days old?

Screenshot 2023-11-29 at 09.10.22.png

Freakshow clone 22 days flowering
Screenshot 2023-11-29 at 09.09.46.png

Gelato Cookies 3 Feminised seeds
Satdica Bulk Seeds

Popped 3 Gelato Cookies Feminised seeds today 06/11
Now 24 days old - 01/12.

planted up into a 7 Ltr size pot 18/11 with ATAMI Janeco light mix compost.

Started the 12/12 Flowering cycle 19/11 for the last 11 days, positioned on the new shelf close to the lights.

Feeding with plagron Alga Bloom, plus these Green Brand LED lights! so solid nugs, constant strong air circulation round and throughout the plants in the room.

Not used diatomaceous earth fogging for a week! still no sign of mites!

Gelato Cookies is looking much better now, filling out after the pinch i gave her at the top of her main
And as you can see she has put out more shoots/stems/branches, resulting in a spray type effect.
Looking quite squat compact dwarf and stocky 11 days flowering!

I brought back inside to the flowering room 2 Gelato Cookies sister seedlings 27/11, i put them outside in the garden under the natural sun, i had intended to give them away to an amigo.

They are from the same batch of seedlings as the indoor Gelato Cookies.
I had plenty of room left on my shelf, and as you can see not much growth compared to there indoor sister.
Because they only received 10 hours of natural sunlight.
Looking forward to observing how these 2 little Gelato Cookies develop from these 2 little runts.

and you will always find the latest developments on all strains in this continuous GJ, constantly adding new strains into the mix as we evolve and grow.

Thanks for watching and showing interest in my GJ over and out Sprout :snowboating:

On this continuous GJ you can watch the development of all the following feminised seed strains.

1) Purple Kush, which has finished and completed her Grow.
2) Party Monster, very very close to finishing!
4) GMO Cookies.
5) Freakshow.
6) Super Lemon Haze.
7) Gelato Cookies.
8) Romulan.

Gelato Cookies Now 24 days old

Screenshot 2023-12-01 at 08.59.31.png

2 Gelato Cookies seedlings brought back inside to the flowering room from outside
Screenshot 2023-12-01 at 08.56.31.png

Party Monster feminised seeds
Satdica Bulk Seeds

Party Monster
has completed her flowering time! and is now a beautiful stinky gorgeous mature specimen of a high grade cannabis plant!

She started her journey since sprouting 5 seeds 20/09 - until now 02/12, she is 74 days old! and started flowering 12/12 light cycle since 10/10, she's has been flowering for 53 days!
Very fast flowering time.

Her buds are very dense and compact, so solid dank.
She smells incredibly and extremely strong, of skunk! diesel! rotten fruit! and berries all rolled into one hell of a danky lady.

Shining sparkling glistening fat nugs, bowing down with the solid weight of her densley chunky buds, which have matured and completed her flowering in only 53 days!

Party Monster only received PH water 6.5 PH for the last 9 days to flush out any remaining nutrients contained in her compost and system.

I am blown away by this strain, such an easy plant to grow indoors and outdoors, holding herself up with her strong robust structure and strength.
And I have only just now supported her with bamboo canes so that i can take better photos.

I am very impressed with 2 (The Green Brand) 250W LED grow lights, and 2 100W LED grow lights are the only lights used in this flowering room.

Plagron Alga Bloom is the only feed she has received throughout her entire flowering cycle.

Party Monster was planted up into 7 ltr size pots before entering her flowering cycle, the 7 ltr size pots were totally adequate and satisfactory acceptable in quantity to contain her planting medium until her maturity.

The planting medium was nothing special, bought from a local garden centre, and was sold as a cannabis compost.

1) Purple Kush, which has finished and completed her flowering time in 45 days.
2) Party Monster, finished and has completed her flowering time in 53 days.
4) GMO Cookies.
5) Freakshow.
6) Super Lemon Haze.
7) Gelato Cookies.
8) Romulan.

Party Monster she is 74 days old!

Screenshot 2023-12-02 at 10.31.27.png

Party Monster flowering time 53 days!
Screenshot 2023-12-02 at 10.31.47.png

Party Monster strong robust structure and strength.
Screenshot 2023-12-02 at 10.32.04.png

Party Monster dense chunky buds
Screenshot 2023-12-02 at 10.32.21.png

Party Monster smells of skunk! diesel! rotten fruit and berries
Screenshot 2023-12-02 at 10.32.38.png

Party Monster is a mature specimen and a very high grade cannabis plant!
Screenshot 2023-12-02 at 10.32.55.png

Party Monster so solid dank
Screenshot 2023-12-02 at 10.33.11.png

Romulan Feminised seeds
Satdica Bulk Seeds

Soaking 3 Romulan Feminised seeds 26/11
The seed coat softens by soaking your seeds in a hydrogen peroxide solution, allowing the seeds to absorb more oxygen. This results in increased germination speed.

All 3 Romulan feminised seeds popped 28/11! and were transferred in to small pots 28/11!
1 seed in each small pot.

Each Pot is Half filled with lite mix compost and Half filled with Vermiculite , watered planting medium before sowing seeds 2cm deep in planting medium.
The seed will push through the vermiculite easley with very little effort, in effect increasing higher successful germination rate, the compost will offer the first tap root an immediate lite nutrient supply.
Placed 3 pots on top of a Propagation heating mat for correct germination temperature, position in a shaded place, and keep out of direct sunlight.
This may seem like a lot of effort? and it is, but it will be highly beneficial by increasing a higher germination rate and higher amount of seeds will germinate from using this method :) especially if your seeds were expensive.

They are comfortable under my red 100W LED grow light since germinating, but the worst grow lights for taking photos:eek:

3 Romulan seedlings are now 5 days old and looking healthy.
I have only giving them a very mild feed of Plagron Terra Grow, 3 ml per ltr of water.

1) Purple Kush, which has finished and completed her flowering time in 45 days.
2) Party Monster, finished and has completed her flowering time in 53 days.
4) GMO Cookies.
5) Freakshow.
6) Super Lemon Haze.
7) Gelato Cookies.
8) Romulan.

3 Romulan seedlings are now 5 days old and looking healthy.

Screenshot 2023-12-03 at 20.02.27.png

Back
Top Bottom