Growing With Freedom Of Seeds

Freakshow. Sorry. I abbreviated randomly lol
Anxious to hear what urs is like. That Purple Kush should be sweet too.
Humboldt made a 'Supafreak' strain that's a revision and supposed to shorten the flowering time.
Not sure if she goes that long on her own but Mac1 has some Columbian in her and when you cross the two you probably get longer flowering times.
That's good news if HBC have shortened the flowering time, 3 months is quite a stint to take care of Freakshow?
It's really not a problem for me to let her go for as long as it takes for her to finish flowering, because i will always have other beautiful and gorgeous ladies in the same flowering room to keep me interested, all the while letting The Freakshow take the time she needs to mature into Sativa Cinderella:green_heart:

Freakshow. Sorry. I abbreviated randomly lol
Anxious to hear what urs is like. That Purple Kush should be sweet too.
FS? Haa Dur🤣 Purple Kush is so easy to take care of, infact i find they are all very easy to take care of:ganjamon: i had problems with the heat earlier in Sept and lost a few seedlings due to heat exhaustion, this was on me.
I will continue to use my current growing formula until i it a wall.:passitleft:

Gelato Cookies feminised seeds
Satdica Bulk Seeds

Popped 3 Gelato Cookies Feminised seeds today 06/11
filtered water or bottled water in a glass, also add 3/5 drops of hydrogen peroxide, stir water well before adding the seeds, and stir again after adding seeds to water.
I will leave it for 24 hours
The seed coat softens by soaking your seeds in a hydrogen peroxide solution, allowing the seeds to absorb more oxygen.

After placing on propagating heating mat for 24 hours.

This resulted in increased germination speed! and today i can see little white taproot tails protruding out from the seed husk 👌

3 Gelato Cookies seeds, 1 seed in each small pot.
Each Pot is Half filled with lite mix compost and Half filled with Vermiculite , watered planting medium before sowing seeds 2cm deep in planting medium.
Spoon your seeds into it's planting medium, do not touch with fingers, spoon it in with half spoon of water and a seed, place the seed in the center 2cm deep in the planting medium, water it in again very lightly to help the seed settle into a comfortable position before leaving it to rest covered on your heating mat.
The seed will push through the vermiculite easley with very little effort, in effect increasing higher successful germination rate, the compost will offer the first tap root an immediate lite nutrient supply.

Watered and fed them in with Plagron Terra Grow 5ml to a ltr of water, i may have added too much, perhaps 2/3ml to a ltr of water would have been enough?
placed 3 pots on top of a Propagation heating mat for correct germination temperature, position in a shaded place, and keep out of direct sunlight.
This may seem like a lot of effort? and it is, but it will be highly beneficial by increasing a higher germination rate and higher amount of seeds will germinate from using this method :) especially if your seeds were expensive.

3 Gelato Cookies have come through the vermiculite :thumb: 09/11 and now they are positioned under my 100W LED grow light.

I didn't expect all 3 seeds to pop, because 1 seed looked like perhaps not viable, because i only use the bad looking seeds for myself and keep the best most viable looking seeds for customers.

I am keeping them covered with transparent plastic bags for a few days to protect them in case it's to hot in the 24/7 grow room which is 24 degrees, this is probably an ok temp for them? but i'd rather not run the risk.

Screenshot 2023-11-06 at 10.41.59.png

Screenshot 2023-11-06 at 11.09.35.png

Screenshot 2023-11-06 at 11.09.57.png

Screenshot 2023-11-09 at 11.52.54.png
Gelato Cookies feminised seeds
Satdica Bulk Seeds

Day two: 3 seedlings are above vermiculite and in the light, no cover! completely open to the room temp 24 degrees! safe for young seedlings!

Under 100W LED light, with Super Lemon Haze in the black 2 ltr pot, fan blowing lightly, keeping the air circulating
Hope that they are ok in the morning :lot-o-toke:

Screenshot 2023-11-10 at 20.23.04.png

Super Lemon Haze feminised seeds
Satdica Bulk Seeds

10/11 Super Lemon Haze started 12/12 light cycle, deffo going to be a very interesting experiment, i intend to devote equal attention to each and every one of my SLHaze babes :green_heart: :morenutes:, I've not done this before, i've not flowered 10 seedlings in the same pot:Rasta:perhaps not all will make it? and may have to be thinned out? will keep the strongest of the 10, we will see?

Now i need to elevate all these lushes ladies up to the light source?
Putting up a shelf for this purpose will get the SLHaze girls closer to the lights.
At least until the flowering stretch kicks in? 10/15 days?

By then P Kush will be gone and given up her space for Party Monster, and Super Lemon Haze will find a place on the outskirts of flowering zone.

The Super Lemon Have in a 2 ltr size pot is staying under the 100W LED light until Tuesday!
She will be planted up in a 7 ltr size pot before starting her on the 12/12 flowering light cycle with all the other lushes ladies in the flowering room :drool:

SLHaze-Screenshot 2023-11-10 at 20.31.23.png

SLHaze-2Screenshot 2023-11-07 at 23.37.00.png

Purple Kush feminised seeds
Satdica Bulk Seeds

Purple Kush
Is 65 day old since sprouting from her seed, she has come a long way since 10/09.
Flowering 41 days now 13/11
PK may only have another 2 weeks left of flowering?
She is looking healthy! Spider mite free✊ thanks to the fogging with diatomaceous earth.
The buds are showing first signs of Pistils turning red/brown, this could be a little damage from the diatomaceous earth?
In 10 days time i will stop feeding, and only give her ph 6.5 water to begin the flushing for the last 7/10 days depending on how quickly she peaks and reaches full maturity?
She is showing very interesting white flower stigmas coming out of her pistils on the tip of her mains cola!

Purple Kush Flowering 41 days
Screenshot 2023-11-13 at 06.44.08.png

Purple Kush white flower stigmas coming out of her pistils on the tip of her mains cola!
Screenshot 2023-11-13 at 06.42.27.png

Party Monster started 12/12 light cycle in flowering since 10/10 she's been flowering 35 days, she is 56 days old since sprouting 5 seeds 20/09 - until now 14/11

I have a limited flowering height space in my flowering room, and at first i thought Party Monster will remain a short plant and not stretch too much while it's in flowering.

But it has stretched a lot and has now pass out the P.Kush by 10cm higher, i tried to bend it over from the top of it's stem, using a bit of garden wire, and it snapped down😢 it didn't break, i have supported it now with a bamboo cane and a prayer to the universe asking for the top most stem to strengthen up and continue to develop in to the biggest bud🙏
Now it is at the same level as most of the plants in flowering room👌 which was my intention for bending it over, it was getting to high and was going to hit the LED lights.

Bending and snapping the stem of Party Monster will only result in the top most bud to strengthen up and become very strong, i could remove the bamboo support in a week and it will be capable of supporting itsself.

Budding up very nice now, starting to smell lovely, strong skunky/diesel/fruity

The outdoor Party Monster is also budding up nice and looking healthy, not as advanced in flowering as the indoor sister, still buds are fattening up very nicely!

Party Monster indoor
Screenshot 2023-11-13 at 06.43.36.png

Party Monster indoor
Screenshot 2023-11-13 at 06.44.57.png

Party Monster indoor
Screenshot 2023-11-14 at 17.25.03.png

Party Monster outdoor
Screenshot 2023-11-14 at 17.25.33.png

GMO Cookies feminised seeds
Satdica Bulk Seeds

GMO Cookies seeds started soaking 26/09/23, seeds germinated 27/09.

Started 12/12 flowering 22/10 - GMO only 27 days when 12/12 started.
She is now 51 days old from sprouting the seeds until 15/11, she has been flowering for 25 days

They are looking very healthy and continues to devour Plagron Alga Bloom organic liquid feed, with every watering/feeding 40 ml to 10 ltr watering can, plus changing the ph in feeding solution to 6.5, Plagron Alga Bloom is creating the ideal ph for your plants in compost.

But the development of buds have taken some time to show? Strawberry Yields on the other hand began flowering on the same day as GMO Cookies? but the Strawberry Yields bud development are far more advanced in bud development, as you will see when i publish more info on the GD for Strawberry Yields.

Constant strong oscillating fan directly onto plants 24/7 keeping the air moving throughout the entire plants.

Temp in flowering room 25 degrees and humidity 55% very nice!

Fogging with diatomaceous earth to keep poss spider mites under control, it has worked amazingly and i will never again use another product to control a Spider Mite invasion.

I also checked over leaves of all plants with a photographers loop many times throughout the flowering process and found no signs or evidence of any spider mites eggs or bugs on any of the plants!!!

This is great news for anyone growing in an area where spider Mites are known to be a problem.
This very room had a big Spider Mite invasion only last year, and now i see zero evidence of any spider mite present.
Diatomaceous Earth use it wisely, lay off using it when a plant is in advanced flowering, get yourself a fogger, that's what i call it.
Use it every day, check your plants over, and if no mites? do it every 3/4 days in veging growth and early flowering.

GMO Cookies 51 days
Screenshot 2023-11-13 at 06.43.01.png

GMO Cookies flowering 25 days
Screenshot 2023-11-15 at 09.19.31.png

Diatomaceous Earth fogger use it wisely
Screenshot 2023-11-03 at 09.05.16.png

Room after fogging with Diatomaceous Earth
Screenshot 2023-10-31 at 22.19.16.png

Strawberry Yields aka Strawberry Fields
Satdica Bulk Seeds

Strawberry Yields
seeds sprouted 05/10/23 and she is now 42 day old 15/11.
She began her 12/12 flowering cycle 22/10 when she was only 17 days from sprouting seeds
She has now been in flower ie 12/12 light cycle for 25 days now, Strawberry Yields started flowering with GMO Cookies on the same day.

Her flowering and bud development looks a lot more advanced than GMO Cookies, they started flowering on the same day🧐

Strawberry Yields is 42 day old, GMO Cookies is 51 days old both are flowering 25 days, But Strawberry Yields is bigger and far more advanced into flowering, don't you just love the amazing ability of these gifts to us from the universe.

Strawberry Yields 12/12 light cycle for 25 days
Screenshot 2023-11-13 at 06.42.43.png

Strawberry Yields is 42 day old
Screenshot 2023-11-15 at 11.11.48.png

Strawberry Yields
Screenshot 2023-11-15 at 11.12.09.png

Strawberry Yields aka Strawberry Fields
Screenshot 2023-11-15 at 11.26.09.png

Freakshow Clone
Satdica Bulk Seeds

Freakshow entered the flower house 06/11 to join the Satdica Bulk seeds family.
Flowering 9 days 15/11
she's is really freaking me out watching her strange growth and the shape of her leaves twisted and contorted tomato or artichoke plant?

She is the weirdest looking sativa dominant hybrid strain you will ever lay your eyes on.

After 9 days flowering her top most bud point is beginning to contract into a ball shape, her first white stigmas are starting to show! coming out of the center of the top bud already, perhaps this is a faster flowerer genetic than other Freakshow plants who've reported 91 days just for flowering😱

I hope you all enjoy watching this Freakshow entertain and unfold with me 😛

Freakshow Clone, her first white stigmas are starting to show after 9 days flowering:circle-of-love:
Screenshot 2023-11-15 at 18.34.44.png

Freakshow Clone
Satdica Bulk Seeds

Freakshow entered the flower house 06/11 to join the Satdica Bulk seeds family.
Flowering 9 days 15/11
she's is really freaking me out watching her strange growth and the shape of her leaves twisted and contorted tomato plant an artichoke plant?

She is the weirdest looking sativa dominant hybrid strain you will ever lay your eyes on.

After 9 days flowering her top most bud point is beginning to contract into a ball shape, her first white stigmas are starting to show! coming out of the center of the top bud already, perhaps this is a faster flowerer than other Freakshow plants?

I hope you all enjoy watching this Freakshow entertain and unfold with me 😛

Freakshow Clone, her first white stigmas are starting to show after 9 days flowering:circle-of-love:
Screenshot 2023-11-15 at 18.34.44.png
I’m sorry 😢 but that has to be thee ugliest/ strangest looking 👀 thing I’ve ever seen. I sincerely hope that it smokes better than it looks. Because it looks like 🦨 💩. Lmao CL🍀. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :cheesygrinsmiley:

I’m sorry 😢 but that has to be thee ugliest/ strangest looking 👀 thing I’ve ever seen. I sincerely hope that it smokes better than it looks. Because it looks like 🦨 💩. Lmao CL🍀. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :cheesygrinsmiley:
She's a very messed up looking Freak, reports are positive saying she offers a great sativa buzz :Rasta: now i'm always down for sister sativa speedy motivational vibe:thumb: i also see her beauty, and the way she is growing low? we are working with something very different here, loving the show so far! so let's proceed to the rest of the Freakshow

Super Lemon Haze Feminised seeds
Satdica Bulk Seeds

Super Lemon Haze
I began soaking 13 feminised seeds SLH since 27/10.

1 Super Lemon Haze fem seed planted in a 2 ltr pot 28/10.

Now positioned under my 100W LED light, distance 15cm above seedlings.
Light cycle 24 hours.

05/11- now all 10 SLH seedlings are planted into a 7 ltr pot with ATAMI light mix compost, using this compost for the first time.
Putting them into 12/12 light cycle in 3 or 4 more days just for fun to see how these small fem plants will turn out😅

Plus i am growing a single Super Lemon Haze seedling from 11 seedling sprouted on the 28/10, now 1 seedling in a 2 ltr pot 05/11, going to vege her for another week before placing her in a 12/12 light cycle to start her flowering.

09/11 - and they haven't grow as big as i thought they would by now?, i have been given them leftover Plagron Alga Bloom 5ml per ltr of water, after feeding mature flowering plants, this strength my have been to strong for these little seedlings, that's laziness for you?
I didn't want to have to make up a little amount of feed just for 2 little pots.

But they are still looking healthy enough after growing only 12 days.✊

I have decided to put 1 single Super Lemon Haze outside in the garden.

The 10 Super Lemon Haze seedlings that were planted into a 7 ltr pot with ATAMI light mix compost, where put into flowering 12/12 light cycle on 12/11, i put a shelf up in the flowering room just for that purpose to get the SLH seedling closer to the light source.

They are really starting to fill out the pot, i will let them continue growing that way for a while, and when they start to get bigger and become more entangled, i will separate each one and guild each one away from one other.

Super Lemon Haze 10 seedlings in one 7 ltr pot
Screenshot 2023-11-16 at 14.42.44.png

Super Lemon Haze on shelf
Screenshot 2023-11-16 at 14.45.23.png

Gelato Cookies feminised seeds.
Satdica Bulk Seeds

3 Gelato Cookies have come through the vermiculite, 09/11 and now they are positioned under my 100W LED grow light.

I didn't expect all 3 seeds to pop, because 1 seed looked like perhaps not viable, because i only keep the bad looking seeds for myself and keep the best seeds for customers.

I am keeping them covered with transparent plastic bags for a few days to protect them in case it's to hot in the 24/7 grow room which is 24 degrees, this is probably an ok temp for them? but i'd rather not run the risk.

I am only keeping the best biggest and strongest looking seedling to put into flowering in one more week.
I have put the other 2 seedlings outside in garden
Keeping my chosen Gelato Cookies under my 100W LED light for one more week, then plant it into a 7 LTR size pot before i place her in flowering room on 12/12 light cycle with all my other lushes Cali ladies.

Gelato Cookies
Screenshot 2023-11-16 at 17.23.20.png

Purple Kush feminised seed.

17/11
I was wrong to think that Purple Kush had 2 weeks more flowering to do before i stop feeding, and only give ph'd 6.5 water for the last week to 10 days, i am totally wrong, i have begun the flushing process today 14/11 - i have stopped feeding, and have only been given ph'd 6.5 water since 14/11.
Many of her stigma hairs are already turning brown? this is an indication that her flowering time is peaking, and she is rapidly approaching full maturity!

I believe now only 5/7 days remain of flushing!
I will then remove the biggest buds and trim the buds entirely of leaves and place buds on newspaper and direct an oscillating fans in a dark room temp 25 degrees for 8 days or a little more until buds are completely cured properly!

After trimming off all the big buds from Purple Kush, the remaining plant will be put back under the flowering room LED lights to allow the lowest small immature buds that didn't receive much light, to fatten up and finish them off until there white stigmas turn 70/80 brown and finish the buds off.

Purple Kush GJ will be complete within a week!
This is my very first GD and i'm feeling quite good about how easy it went without any big issues, it went smoothly, and the Purple Kush remained healthy looking throughout the entire growing process.

Purple Kush is a very easy plant to grow, i didn't support it with bamboo canes at any time! the plant supported itself upright! very robust and strong.
Seeds were very fast to germinate, seedling were growing within 2 days after soaking seeds in glass of water.

Flowering time 45/50 days. super fast, buds are looking quite solid, good resistance to mold and bud rot! but keeping that oscillating fan directed on your plants creating a strong breeze 24/7 keeping the air constantly moving throughout your plants will greatly remove the risk and worry of bud rot/mold taking hold.

Purple Kush is now 69 days old since sprouting from her seed! she began flowering at only 24 days old, and she is flowering now 45 days.

Purple Kush is a very easy plant to grow
Screenshot 2023-11-17 at 10.39.47.png

Flowering time 45/50 days. super fast, buds are looking quite solid, good resistance to bud rot!
Screenshot 2023-11-17 at 10.39.31.png

Purple Kush is now 69 days old since sprouting from her seed! she began flowering at only 24 days old, and she is flowering now 45 days.
Screenshot 2023-11-17 at 10.39.17.png

Outdoor Purple Kush is now 70 days old since sprouting from her seed, 10/09 and from the same batch of seeds as the indoor Purple Kush above.

Outdoor Purple Kush Spain lapping up the glorious autumn red glowing sunshine.
23/27 degrees through the day, and dropping to 17/18 at night at the moment, expected to get cooler at night.

Outdoor Purple Kush is receiving the same 4 ml Plagron Bloom to 1 ltr water.
2 ltrs a dayish, more like every other day 2 ltrs is enough to keep compost and plant well watered and constantly feeding 4 ml Plagron Bloom to 1 ltr water.
Potted up in cannabis compost from local garden center, it's really good💪 and potted up in a 7 ltr size pot.
Buds look solid and dense, need to be careful if it rains, cover it? or put it under cover to prevent bud rot from rain could get in to the buds and cause the buds to rot.
If they get wet from the rain, give them a good shake to get as much rain of them after rain stops, give it a few viggeros shakes and get as much water off as possible and it will greatly reduce risk of bud rot.

So far no rain for this baby💪
Purple Kush is a very good outdoor choice, finishing early in south uk and Europe.
Very easy to grow choice, a no brainer lady to lust after in the outdoors:circle-of-love:
Indoor flowering time is 45/48 days! muy rapido

Outdoor Purple Kush is now 70 days
Screenshot 2023-11-18 at 15.25.04.png

Outdoor Purple Kush is receiving the same 4 ml Plagron Bloom to 1 ltr water.
Screenshot 2023-11-18 at 15.25.29.png

Outdoor Purple Kush
Screenshot 2023-11-18 at 15.25.46.png

Outdoor Purple Kush
Screenshot 2023-11-18 at 15.24.37.png

Purple Kush

70 day old since sprouting from her seed, she has come a long way since 10/09.
Flowering 47 days now 19/11
P.Kush flowering has come to its end! after 10 weeks from seed to harvest.

All stigmas turned brown/red color.
It was Harvested today?
Trimmed all big leaves and stems and placed trimmed buds on newspaper, covered with newspaper, a fan is blowing and moving the air in the drying curing area.
Need to move the buds around, turn and move the buds every day until cured, 8/10 days should dry them enough? we will see!
Looking forward to testing her flavours and quality.
She smells like rotten fruit atm!

This was my very first GJ! and Purple Kush feminised seeds made it easy for me to assister her through an indoor organic grow, Somehow i got lucky caring for this plant, because Purple Kush did all the work, i just gave her good light, good air movement, good temp, no bugs, and Plagron Alga Bloom Purple Kush did the rest.
Now all i can think about is having my way with this very easy lady at long last!😜

Can somebody advise me on how i get this GJ into the Completed GJ section ? not kidding, any advice is greatly welcome.

Thank you to whoever was following this GJ, hope that you found some enjoyment and useful info here.

Purple Kush 70 day old
Screenshot 2023-11-19 at 19.37.42.png

Purple Kush Flowering 47 days
Screenshot 2023-11-19 at 19.21.16.png

Purple Kush
Screenshot 2023-11-19 at 19.20.41.png

Purple Kush flowering has come to its end! after 10 weeks from seed to harvest.
Screenshot 2023-11-19 at 19.38.09.png

Purple Kush trimmed and curing
Screenshot 2023-11-19 at 19.38.34.png

Purple Kush reaches full maturity
Screenshot 2023-11-19 at 19.21.42.png

Can somebody advise me on how i get this GJ into the Completed GJ section ? not kidding, any advice is greatly welcome.

Thank you to whoever was following this GJ, hope that you found some enjoyment and useful info here.
Congrats on the harvest FOS, hope you enjoy her and thanks for sharing your journey with us.
To move your journal, click the bell icon at the bottom of your post "🔔 Report"
and for the reason put move to completed or similar and someone on the team will move it for you. On to the next one?

Back
Top Bottom