Growing With Freedom Of Seeds

Freedom of Seeds

420 Sponsor

Growing Regular Autos​

Hi everyone good to be on board with 420 Magazine grow journals

I want to check out 2 strains, Jet 47 Reg Auto and Onyx Reloaded, starting the seeds off by soaking in filtered drinking water from my tap/faucet.
filtered water in glass, also add 3/5 drops of hydrogen peroxide, stir water well before adding the seeds, and stir again after adding seeds to water.
I will leave them for 24 hours
The seed coat softens by soaking your seeds in a hydrogen peroxide solution, allowing the seeds to absorb more oxygen. This results increases germination speed.

The seeds are soaked and are now sowed in the green cups since yesterday 25/09/23, as shown in image attached.
The Onyx Reloaded seeds all germinated in 24 hours, the Jet 47 seeds didn't germinate as quickly as the Onyx Reloaded.
Lets see what happens in the next 24 hours

Screenshot 2023-09-26 at 17.05.31.png

Screenshot 2023-09-26 at 17.08.01.png

@Freedom of Seeds, Welcome to 420.

It looks like you have grown herb in the past, good luck with your new grow and I'll be lurking for their updates.

Thanks for your interest in my GJ! i am using this first GJ to help me become more accustomed to operating the GJ system, this is a test to see what will happen i finish these Reg Autos off outside in the southeast of Spain.
Stay tuned cheers Sprout

This is where we are at since sowing 23/09, 6 Onyx Reloaded and only 1 Jet 47 have come up above the vermiculite, 7 out of 16 Reg Auto seeds, 9 more seed to sprout.
Each Pot is Half filled with lite mix compost and Half filled with Vermiculite , watered planting medium before sowing seeds 2cm deep in planting medium.
The seed will push through the vermiculite easley with very little effort, in effect increasing higher successful germination rate, the compost will offer the first tap root an immediate lite nutrient supply.

Screenshot 2023-09-27 at 13.03.57.png

GMO Cookies Strain - Freedom Of Seeds​

(GMO Cookies) strain

I will leave seeds for 24 hours before checking my glass
The seed coat will softens by soaking your seeds in a hydrogen peroxide solution, allowing the seeds to absorb more oxygen. This results in increased germination speed
Hopefully all 3 seeds will germinate by tomorrow?

Placed 3 in glass of filtered water on top of a Propagation heating mat, for good germination temperature, position in a shaded place, and keep out of direct sunlight/lights
This may seem like a lot of effort? and it is, but it will be highly beneficial by increasing a higher germination rate and higher amount of seeds will germinate from using this method :) especially if your seeds were expensive.

Screenshot 2023-09-27 at 16.15.53.png

(GMO Cookies) strain

I will leave seeds for 24 hours before checking my glass
The seed coat will softens by soaking your seeds in a hydrogen peroxide solution, allowing the seeds to absorb more oxygen. This results in increased germination speed
Hopefully all 3 seeds will germinate by tomorrow?

Placed 3 in glass of filtered water on top of a Propagation heating mat, for good germination temperature, position in a shaded place, and keep out of direct sunlight/lights
This may seem like a lot of effort? and it is, but it will be highly beneficial by increasing a higher germination rate and higher amount of seeds will germinate from using this method :) especially if your seeds were expensive.

Screenshot 2023-09-27 at 16.15.53.png
GMO Cookies are now in little pots after 3 seeds germinated in 24 hours
Each Pot is Half filled with lite mix compost and Half filled with Vermiculite , watered planting medium before sowing seeds 2cm deep in planting medium.
The seed will push through the vermiculite easley with very little effort, in effect increasing higher successful germination rate, the compost will offer the first tap root an immediate lite nutrient supply.

Screenshot 2023-09-28 at 16.27.12.png

GMO Cookies are now in little pots after 3 seeds germinated in 24 hours

Screenshot 2023-09-28 at 16.27.12.png
GMO Cookies have all come up above the vermiculite and are now positioned under a 100W LED, there is a small clip on fan blowing and circulating the air.

Screenshot 2023-10-01 at 11.30.44.png

Hi everyone good tobe on board with 420 Magazine grow journals

I want to check out 2 strains, Jet 47 Reg Auto and Onyx Reloaded, starting the seeds off by soaking in filtered drinking water from my tap/phosit.
filtered water in glass, also add 3/5 drops of hydrogen peroxide, stir water well before adding the seeds, and stir again after adding seeds to water.
I will leave them for 24 hours
The seed coat softens by soaking your seeds in a hydrogen peroxide solution, allowing the seeds to absorb more oxygen. This results increases germination speed.

The seeds are soaked and are now sowen in the green cups since yesterday 25/09/23, as shown in image attached.
The Onyx Reloaded seeds all germinated in 24 hours, the Jet 47 seeds didn't germinate as quickly as the Onyx Reloaded.
Lets see what happens in the next 24 hours

Screenshot 2023-09-26 at 17.05.31.png

Screenshot 2023-09-26 at 17.08.01.png
9 seeds out of 16 seeds germinated over the last few days, 7 Onyx Reloaded Reg Auto and 2 Jet 47 Reg Auto's are now growing under a 100W LED light, they have had a mild feed of Plagron Terra Grow 3ml to a ltr of tap water
1 Onyx Reloaded didn't germinate and 6 Jet 47 Reg Auto's didn't germinate, not a good packet of seeds, not viable seeds.

Screenshot 2023-10-01 at 11.34.14.png

Screenshot 2023-10-01 at 11.38.21.png

9 seeds out of 16 seeds germinated over the last few days, 7 Onyx Reloaded Reg Auto and 2 Jet 47 Reg Auto's are now growing under a 100W LED light, they have had a mild feed of Plagron Terra Grow 3ml to a ltr of tap water
1 Onyx Reloaded didn't germinate and 6 Jet 47 Reg Auto's didn't germinate, not a good packet of seeds, not viable seeds.

Screenshot 2023-10-01 at 11.34.14.png

Screenshot 2023-10-01 at 11.38.21.png
3 of the 9 Auto Regs are not looking to good.
I have placed a bag over the seedlings not looking so good in an attempt to contain humidity.
The Spanish outside temp is still almost reaching 30 degrees.celsius, and it keeps catching me out, the inside grow room temp is the same, which is challenging for these little Auto Reg seedlings to remain hydrated.
6 of the 9 seedlings are looking good and healthy, i have given another mild half dose feed Plagron Terra Grow.
4 Onyx and 2 Jet 47 look strong and healthy and i believe will survive

Screenshot 2023-10-04 at 09.08.52.png

GMO Cookies have all come up above the vermiculite and are now positioned under a 100W LED, there is a small clip on fan blowing and circulating the air.

Screenshot 2023-10-01 at 11.30.44.png
The 3 GMO Cookies are still with us, outside temp is 30 degrees and same inside location Spain.
I'm not running an air conditioner, very delicate moment with these 3 seedlings, this Spanish weather has surprised me yet again😅, just when you think it's getting cooler, but that's the very thing we are all here for! the relentless glorious sunshine:ganjamon: Hang in there little Cookies 🙏

Screenshot 2023-10-03 at 17.24.21.png

The 3 GMO Cookies are still with us, outside temp is 30 degrees and same inside location Spain.
I'm not running an air conditioner, very delicate moment with these 3 seedlings, this Spanish weather has surprised me yet again
just when you think it's getting cooler, but that's the very thing we are all here for! the relentless glorious sunshine:ganjamon: Hang in there little Cookies 🙏

Screenshot 2023-10-03 at 17.24.21.png
I have also given a mild dose/half dose of Plagron Terra Grow today

I have also given a mild dose/half dose of Plagron Terra Grow today
I also failed to say that i have all 3 GMO's under a propagator hood, the hood is open allowing plenty of air and just enough cover helps seedling hold they're hydration, i have had a lot of trouble losing seedlings to the high outdoor climate temperatures in the last month, and it becomes the same temp inside the grow space without aircon.

Strawberry Yields - 5 Feminised Seeds​

Strawberry Yields aka Strawberry Fields 5 Feminised seeds, from Satdica Bulk Seeds
I started 5 seeds soaking (Strawberry Yields) aka (Strawberry Fields) 5 Feminised seeds in a glass of filtered tap water 03/10/23,
I also added 3/5 drops of hydrogen peroxide, stir water well before adding the seeds, and stir again after adding seeds to water.
I will leave it for 24 hours.
The seed coat softens by soaking your seeds in a hydrogen peroxide solution 3/5 drops in a small clear glass, this method allows the seeds to absorb more oxygen sooner. This results in increased germination speed and popping.
Hopefully all 5 seeds will germinate by tomorrow?

Screenshot 2023-10-03 at 17.23.33.png

Back
Top Bottom