Growing With Freedom Of Seeds

GMO Cookies taking the spotlight.

GMO Cookies began it's 12/12 flowering 22/10 - 24 days since sprout, planted up in 7 ltr size pots, store bought cannabis compost from local garden centre, fogged GMO with diatomaceous earth for spider mite control.
Flowering for 6 days now.
It received a pinch on the top most main stem to create a spray type plant with many bud points, i have done it with all the plants on this GD.
She's lapping up the Plagron Alga Bloom every watering/feeding 30ml to 10 ltr watering can ph 6.5, thanks to the Plagron creating the ideal ph for your plants in compost.
Temp in flowering room 28 degrees, humidity 60/70% could come down a tad, no ventilation yet, still setting it up, can't make too much noise with a fan running 24/7, sourcing a stealth no sound fan soon.
Constant strong oscillating fan directly onto plants 24/7 is compensating very for no air vent, the oscillating fan turned up on full level is compensating very well.
It's not air tight, it has many drafts from outside entering the flowering room in a few different places, but the humidity dose build up from the wet compost after a good watering/feeding, it's best that the high humidity is extracted out and away from the flowering room.
I have added another Green Brand 250W LED Light 27/10 - now using 2 of the same units.
I have removed the 100W LED light.

Group photo Purple Kush, Party Monster, Strawberry Yields aka Strawberry Fields, GMO Cookies.

Screenshot 2023-10-26 at 23.18.29.png

Screenshot 2023-10-28 at 16.56.02.png

Screenshot 2023-10-28 at 16.52.04.png

Strawberry Yields aka Strawberry Fields, seeds sprouted 05/10/23 and are now 23 day old, began it's 12/12 flowering cycle 22/10.
It has now been in the flowering cycle for 6 days, starting it flowering on the same day as GMO Cookies.
It received a pinch on the top most main stem to create a spray type plant with many bud points, this is also very very good method for creating a mother plant for taking clones.

Screenshot 2023-10-26 at 23.19.42.png

Freakshow clone joins the show, 25/10, gifted to me from a dear and highly respected breeding friend, she is aka The Pollen Queen
This strain boggles us growers and breeders:lot-o-toke: she totally live up to her name in everyway.
Freakshow is a Shapeshifting weed plant not known by many including me 😳
Jordan nicknamed “Shapeshifter.” started at Dark Heart Nursery, where he was able to achieve stability in the Freakshow line.
With Jagged mutated and fern like leaves, Freakshow's buds are generally orange in color.
It's got a very decent THC level at 20% and above! which is impressive for a wacjob frankenstein genetics created by Jordan because of his love for weird mutated deformed and warped cannabis genetics.
She's happy under my 100W LED light for another 7/9 days because i can't wait any longer to begin her flowering cycle:ganjamon:.

Screenshot 2023-10-27 at 20.07.20.png

Screenshot 2023-10-27 at 20.07.38.png

Strawberry Yields aka Strawberry Fields 5 Feminised seeds.

Hi Tok thanks for the headsup 🙏

Planting medium: compost from a local Garden center (cannabis grow compost).
PH 6.3/6.5 water and same feeding solution, aiming for 6.5ph.
I started 5 seeds soaking (Strawberry Yields) aka (Strawberry Fields) 5 Feminised seeds in a glass of filtered tap water 03/10/23,
I also added 3/5 drops of hydrogen peroxide, stir water well before adding the seeds, and stir again after adding seeds to water.
I will leave it for 24 hours.
The seed coat softens by soaking your seeds in a hydrogen peroxide solution 3/5 drops in a small clear glass, this method allows the seeds to absorb more oxygen sooner. This results in increased germination speed and popping.
Hopefully all 5 seeds will germinate by tomorrow?

5 Strawberry Yields fem seeds have all sprouted and are above vermiculite, keeping them under the hood of a propagator, i have many mixed seedlings under the same hood, to keep seedlings protected from this relentless Spanish heat.
Also positioned under the 100W LED light, indoor temp 29 degrees humidity 65%, still to hot for seedlings to be directly under lights due to high temp in the room.

3 Strawberry Yields sprouts are doing well 13/10/23, gave 2 seedlings away, no space for all 5 plants, coming along well under the 100W LED light.
27 degrees humidity 55% good growing conditions, first feed Plagron Terra Grow half strength 30ml to 10 ltr's water.
Oscillating fan keeping the air moving all the time.

Screenshot 2023-10-03 at 17.23.33.png

Screenshot 2023-10-04 at 18.34.03.png

Screenshot 2023-10-06 at 14.57.53.png

Screenshot 2023-10-13 at 17.55.13.png
Hey @Hombre del Monte I thought this might interest you seeing that you’re in Spain 🇪🇸 also. Happy growing. CL🍀

Super Lemon Haze
I began soaking 13 feminised seeds SLH since 27/10, after 24 hours soaking 11 seeds opened in
filtered water in glass, also added 3/5 drops of hydrogen peroxide, stir water well before adding the seeds, and stir again after adding seeds to water.
The seed coat softens by soaking your seeds in a hydrogen peroxide solution, allowing the seeds to absorb more oxygen. This results in increased germination speed!

1 Super Lemon Haze fem seed planted in a 2 ltr pot 28/10, this is the only plant i will keep for flowering.
The Pot is Half filled with lite mix compost, and the rest of the pot is half filled to the top with Vermiculite , watered planting medium thoroughly soaking it before sowing seeds 2cm deep in vermiculite.
The seed will push through the vermiculite easley with very little effort, in effect encouraging a higher successful germination rate, the compost will offer the first tap root an immediate lite nutrient supply.

And i planted the 11 remaining popped SLH seeds in the brown round pot, this is just to see how many will rise above the vermiculite from the 13 SLH fems seeds soaked on 27/10.
I will give these away to a friend.

Both pots have been placed on a propagating heating mat for consistent and ideal germination temperature until all seeds have risen above the vermiculite.
Once my 1 fem seed has germinated! i will cover the pot with a tranperent plastic bag and place the pot 20cm below a 100W LED light.

Screenshot 2023-10-29 at 10.49.23.png

Screenshot 2023-10-29 at 10.36.01.png

Screenshot 2023-10-29 at 10.56.54.png

Screenshot 2023-10-29 at 10.36.32.png

Purple Kush
Budding up very nicely!

49 days old since seeds sprouted 10/09, flowering 26 days until now 29/10
I turn my plants every day so that the whole plant receives the same light all round.
still applying diatomaceous earth with a fogger almost every day, not seeing any damage from using it during early stages of flowering.

Purple Kush, Party Monster, GMO Cookies, Strawberry Yields all in flowering together!

Screenshot 2023-10-29 at 22.59.20.png

Screenshot 2023-10-29 at 22.59.41.png

Screenshot 2023-10-29 at 23.00.16.png

Purple Kush
Budding up very nicely!

49 days old since seeds sprouted 10/09, flowering 26 days until now 29/10
I turn my plants every day so that the whole plant receives the same light all round.
still applying diatomaceous earth with a fogger almost every day, not seeing any damage from using it during early stages of flowering.

Purple Kush, Party Monster, GMO Cookies, Strawberry Yields all in flowering together!

Screenshot 2023-10-29 at 22.59.20.png

Screenshot 2023-10-29 at 22.59.41.png

Screenshot 2023-10-29 at 23.00.16.png
Hi FoS,
I missed your explanation about the DE in a fogger. Is that to avoid pests?

Hi FoS,
I missed your explanation about the DE in a fogger. Is that to avoid pests?
(Diatomaceous Earth) this is an amazing natural pest control, totally safe to handle, some people eat it to remove parasites from the intestines and colon, it cuts the skin like a knife when insects bodies come directly in contact with (Diatomaceous Earth) after it cuts there bodies they dry out completely.
Very cheap to purchase, and if you ever discover a cockroach problem in your home, nothing gets rid of cockroaches better that (Diatomaceous Earth)
I'm an organic gardener and don't like chemicals, especially don't like using chemicals on my freshly home grown organic produce, so the same applies to anything i smoke, pure organic weed for the best meds and bake time:yummy:

(Diatomaceous Earth) this is an amazing natural pest control, totally safe to handle, some people eat it to remove parasites from the intestines and colon, it cuts the skin like a knife when insects bodies come directly in contact with (Diatomaceous Earth) after it cuts there bodies they dry out completely.
Very cheap to purchase, and if you ever discover a cockroach problem in your home, nothing gets rid of cockroaches better that (Diatomaceous Earth)
I'm an organic gardener and don't like chemicals, especially don't like using chemicals on my freshly home grown organic produce, so the same applies to anything i smoke, pure organic weed for the best meds and bake time:yummy:
Thank you. I have a bag. I'm interested to know how you fog the plants with it, what ratios you mix it in etc. I've used it for fungus gnat extermination and also as a pest preventer with other products such as bacilli and fungi. I sprayed it on with a pump action mister. What concentration if it doesn't bother flowers?

Growing Regular Autos
2 Onyx Auto and 1 Jet 47 Auto's are doing well outside in the garden.
The 2 Onyx Auto 1 male and 1 female are having a smoochy good old time getting loved up and making Pure Reg Onyx Auto seeds together.
Onyx male flowers are bursting with pollen and distributing it all over the Onyx lady.

The Jet 47 Reg Auto is looking very fit with copious amounts of clusters of male flowers.
I will let the Jet 47 Reg Auto male flowers mature more before harvesting his pollen to store in my freezer for pollinating more Auto regular seeds over this coming winter.

Screenshot 2023-10-31 at 14.39.10.png

Screenshot 2023-10-31 at 14.38.14.png

Super Lemon Haze feminised seeds
Seeds sourced from Satdica Bulk Seeds
Soaked seeds 27/10 planted up on 28/10, 12 out of 13 seeds have transformed in to 12 healthy little seedlings.
11 seedlings will be given away to a friend, and i will keep the one seedling you see already planted up in a black 2 ltr size pot.
Now positioned under my 100W LED light, distance 15cm above seedlings.
Light cycle 24 hours.
Keeping them covered with propagating hood for a few days longer to allow seedlings to become better established before removing the hood.
The vents on hood are fully open to allow seedling to slowly become accustomed to the outside vege room space.

Screenshot 2023-10-31 at 14.39.29.png

Screenshot 2023-10-31 at 14.39.45.png

Screenshot 2023-10-31 at 14.40.04.png

Screenshot 2023-10-31 at 14.40.21.png

Freakshow Clone.
Clone sourced from The Pollen Queen.
I have given it a pinch on the stem at the top of the main stem, as usual i want to create a spray type plant with many potencial budding points, plus keep my top most bud.
I intend to start it flowering Monday.
It's already planted up into a 7 ltr size pot, now Freakshow is prepared for placing her into the flowering room Monday next.
It's growing slowly and looking like she's becoming quite well established under my 100W LED light.
Planted in cannabis compost from local garden center.
Feeding with Plagron Alga Grow liquid feed, 3ml to 1 ltr of water, Alga Grow organic liquid feed is very good for creating the ideal ph balance for your plants.
Light cycle 24/7 until Monday she will enter 12/12 flowering light cycle.

Screenshot 2023-10-31 at 14.40.35.png

Party Monster feminised seeds
Seeds sourced from (Satdica Bulk Seeds)

In 12/12 light cycle started flowering since 10/10 , since sprouting until now! 42 days have passed.
I am giving a constant watering/feeding with Alga Bloom, i started flowering small young plants when only 19 days old, and now she's been flowering 23 days.

I have limited flowering room height space, and at first i thought Party Monster will remain a short plant and not stretch to much, but it has now pass out the P.Kush by 5cm.

Family Photo 1) Purple Kush, 2) Party Monster, 3) GMO Cookies, 4) Strawberry Yields under a clowed of diatomaceous earth for spider mite control.

I will back of the diatomaceous earth on mature flowering plants, and will continue to apply it to plants in very early stages of flowering and plants still in vegetative stage.

I don't want to damage the mature buds on the P.Kush and now Party Monster is starting to flower more.
Beside the diatomaceous earth remains attached to the undersides of leaves where the spider mite like to hide, plus the entire plant has a residue of diatomaceous earth all over it.

Party Monster
Screenshot 2023-10-31 at 22.17.58.png

Party Monster starting to flower
Screenshot 2023-10-31 at 22.20.19.png

Diatomaceous Earth fumigation clowed
Screenshot 2023-10-31 at 22.19.16.png

GMO Cookies feminised seeds

3 soaked seeds popped in 24 hours 28/09, GMO Cookies is now 34 days old! and is in the 12/12 flowering room 22/10, GMO flowering for 10 days now.

Planted up in 7 ltr size pots, store bought cannabis compost from local garden centre, fogged GMO with diatomaceous earth for spider mite control.

She's she's devouring the Plagron Alga Bloom with every watering/feeding 30ml to 10 ltr watering can, plus changing the ph in feeding solution to 6.5, Plagron Alga Bloom is creating the ideal ph for your plants in compost.

Constant strong oscillating fan directly onto plants 24/7 keeping the air moving throughout the entire plants.

Family Photo 1) Purple Kush, 2) Party Monster, 3) GMO Cookies, 4) Strawberry Yields under 2 Green Brand 250W LED Lights, lights are 20 cm above tips of flowering plants.

Temp in flowering room 26 degrees and humidity 60%

GMO Cookies front right
Screenshot 2023-10-31 at 22.18.59.png

GMO Cookies
Screenshot 2023-10-31 at 22.18.32.png

Strawberry Yields aka Strawberry Fields.
feminised seeds

Seeds sprouted 05/10/23 and are now 27 day old, began it's 12/12 flowering cycle 22/10.
It has now been in the flowering 12/12 light cycle for 10 days, Strawberry Yields started flowering with the GMO Cookies on the same day.

Plants are turned everyday for best light distribution over entire plant.
Plus you get to inspect your plants to check for damage, plus if you are still adding diatomaceous earth with a fogger? it's important to turn plants often and apply it both sides.

Second image
Strawberry Yields back right.
GMO Cookies front right.
Purple Kush back left.
Party Monster front left.

Strawberry Yields
Screenshot 2023-10-31 at 22.18.15.png

Strawberry Yields back right
Screenshot 2023-10-31 at 22.21.35.png

Back
Top Bottom