Transplanting question

Surf420This

I gotta question for yas, new grower, about 8 days in after seed germination, only about 1 inch tall, started in cube, now in solo cup with Roots Organic original, one fat single root coming out the bottom already, is it too early to transplant to my final 5 gal pot after just 8 days? Seems too short at this stage. and also, I have them under 2 2ft t5 lights right now, is it too early to move them to my veg room with a 600watt MH? Please lend some advice. Thanks

All feminized seeds. no autos

opinions vary. I re pot 5 times before final pot, usually once roots start showing out of cube I go to next pot. some people go straight to finishing pot. as for light you could give it a little longer under the t5, but again, I think that's a bit of an opinion thing too. some say the big light is too much for a small seedling.

Thanks go4snypr, yeah that's exactly what I was thinking as far as the lighting goes. just thought 8 days was faster than everything I have learned from these forums. not to mention my little girls are only an inch tall, hell the first set of leaves or longer and fatter than the height of the plant lol just didn't know if I was doing something wrong or I wanted someone to stop me from doing something wrong lol

You can do it but I'd advise you to wait 5-6 days more.

Back
Top Bottom