Trellis or LST?

love.to.burn

hey guys just debating wether or not to lst my babies now while their veging or just builld a nice trellis for when their flowering any pro advice?

are you outside/inside?
how big are plants?
strain?

i LST them all the way through veg and sometimes a bit into bud depending on the strain.

also depends how much time you have to tie em down, you can let em grow a few feet then just flex all thebranches out or tie em down every 6 inches for more control. the more often you tie em down the more even the growth will be

i will usually have to tie and re-tie 3-5 times from start to finish and my plants end up a few feet tall and anywhere from 2 square feet to 3

Unless you start very early, 3-4 week, be very careful not to over do it, and either break a branch, or split a topping junction. Take your time, and use small increments. I LST'd a 10 week old plant before flowering, and wound up splitting the main stem where I had topped it. Fortunately, I was able to bind it back together.

hehe ya ive done that... once those branches get stiff you need to consider the grains and where they will snap

Back
Top Bottom