Bottom Buds

Big chunky buds, I dry in a refrigerator it takes around 14 days.
Yea chuck all consistent all about the the size of plums next time ill pay more attention to lamp distance as I would like bud spacing to be a bit more. Don't know if u remember last year where as I got giant colas and then some smaller ones at bottom. I like the giant colas but a must have dehumidifier greater risk for bud rot. And u won't even notice one day perfect next light cycle u notice a whole new smell and color, doesn't smell like rot or mold but like a stale dank

Mine were $350 each.
And what device do you have them plugged into? Is that a kill-a-watt meter? What did u use to test par or ppfd? Keep in mind I could basically get the same light I have from Mars or spyderfarm for right around what u paid, made my purchase based on independent testing and warranty.

Not bad kits or come built? U have them on 120 or 240?
I bought all the parts, strips, heat sinks from Pacific Light Concepts.
Meanwell driver from Rapid LED, dimmer and wire and thermotape from Amazon and all the Aluminum for the frame and the wire for hangers from Home Depot

120v

2 year warranty on strips
7 year on driver

And what device do you have them plugged into? Is that a kill-a-watt meter? What did u use to test par or ppfd? Keep in mind I could basically get the same light I have from Mars or spyderfarm for right around what u paid, made my purchase based on independent testing and warranty.
Its the same as a killawatt just cheaper the reviews were better for it.

I use a Lux Meter and then calculate the PPFD using the Waveform calculator that adjust for my spectrum.
Not perfect but gets pretty close.
The guy that sells the strips has measured the same configuration as mine doubled up and gets over 1700 PPFD using a PAR meter which is right at what I measure using the LUX meter and conversion so it can't be too far off.

I bought all the parts, strips, heat sinks from Pacific Light Concepts.
Meanwell driver from Rapid LED, dimmer and wire and thermotape from Amazon and all the Aluminum for the frame and the wire for hangers from Home Depot

2 year warranty on strips
7 year on driver
Really wish I'd read up on some minor electrical engineering, as I bought like a bluelab ph controller/doser when doing something like I do rdwc, next ebb n flow flood tables , can build a prototype on a bread board for a fraction of the price. I have the brain for it no problem its do I have the time. The only reason id buy a light bar because u can do boards same way your did , at that point prolly wouldn't even do boards if I was building, id build cobs with king Brite 2ndary optical u can really take a 3-5 or even less amount of 10-15watt diodes and with minimal power get some crazy amounts of intensity/coverage. But id do light bars if i had 10+ ft ceilings. You said it your self you still have plenty of head space u could double your yield in the same foot print with vertical growing. Back to building I grow don't build so I don't have money to drop kn a spectrometer and all the other testing equipment to get a full reading as these company do. Would have to send out for independent testing wait adjust, send out wait... and every test cost thousands. Was lookin at buying a par metrer of optical ppfd throughout my grow , cheapest I could find like 600 but when buying important equipment its the one thing I don't go cheap on rather have quality. And if I got bars I'd want a controller I wanna say luxx commercial line does it can control sun rise and sunset, blue red and yellow, every bit of its and all lights and rooms from one LCD display.

Send me the link as when I go to set up my rooms I wanna be able to set up everything for optimal conditions. I still haven't even opened one. Was so odd I was feeding my chickens and I seen them unloading by my front door as I went out to the back to feed my chickens and he goes I need a signature, he goes you mind if I ask what those are I didn't say anything he goes because its an odd shape box to require a signature from someone 21 or older, he said only time I see this its for alcohol, and I know those aren't bottles I didn't say anything he goes are they grow lights... dead on boxes are blank

@Pennywise ya but where I live it maybe a high 62 but rh could be high as 70+% and tomorrow could 70- 80 degrees i can get my room to 68 n control rh np. Worst case scenario,what is the shortess time I can safely dry and trim finish the remaining moisture pull in 1 gal Mason jars or turkey bags? They have been hanging now little over 48 hrs some of the longest stemmed colas tips the leaves have alrdy crisped up so put those the 4x2 with high temp on exhaust 68 it's cooler tho and no limit on low rh high 61 low 50 added humidifier and set to 55. This is my only options since I don't have a tru designated ac yet to do 60/60 . Best case I wanna hit 10-14 days or is that too long.

inside tent tho since I took dehumidifier out LED isn't hot enough when comes on to drop humidity and if I didn't raise temp on ac was like 53 degrees right now I have it on dehumidifier and it's 50% but reading 85%, it's a dual hose ac and top drain is unplugged and drains into a bucket but I believe i need to elevate the ac and pull the bottom plug

i got some decent tops i shoulda let go prolly another week and the scrog on much earlier if your 1st layer is going to be 3x3 inch squares and not remove all the fan leaves to make up for it so yield wasnt near past experience but of the one that basically reset in week 3 year i still took her back out of 5x5 to let the 6 18days stay and put the shot glass clone and 2 0 day veg clones in the 4x2 had taken so many cuts from it its going all different ways i believe ill still have to reveg her one more time even those she has decent little colas because i wanna harvest the novelty ones. come to think of its im so dumb its just darkness dont needa light i can just set them in there on the floor ... i just smoked my 1st off that . i would have rather had a better stretch and left more fans and got some lunkers. ill try and take you one now oh see im stoned .. ya root balls dead tho .

i got some decent tops i shoulda let go prolly another week and the scrog on much earlier if your 1st layer is going to be 3x3 inch squares and not remove all the fan leaves to make up for it so yield wasnt near past experience but of the one that basically reset in week 3 year i still took her back out of 5x5 to let the 6 18days stay and put the shot glass clone and 2 0 day veg clones in the 4x2 had taken so many cuts from it its going all different ways i believe ill still have to reveg her one more time even those she has decent little colas because i wanna harvest the novelty ones. come to think of its im so dumb its just darkness dont needa light i can just set them in there on the floor ... i just smoked my 1st off that . i would have rather had a better stretch and left more fans and got some lunkers. ill try and take you one now oh see im stoned .. ya root balls dead tho .
and on other phone i believe so restoring it didnt upload to new one.. worst idea to put a mesh over my fail safe method before on the returns

Back
Top Bottom