Flowering issues

Now we cooking with propane! Good job!bro. That post about you being overwhelmed cracked me up.... So next time when your plant is growing, you will have an idea of what you want to let grow, and what you cut off as soon as it even starts to grow. This saves some of the plants energy for other growth. And transitioning to flower. I’m excited more about your grow than mine right now. I got to step my game up!

This was my crazy dwc that ran away from me! It grew so fast I couldn’t keep up.
6A68FF2C-6BCF-485E-AB1D-68F2C25B8267.jpeg
BD764F89-5DBA-4C8D-9A99-E51B9312A537.jpeg
B7E013C7-BC85-4EDB-8AC6-0CA0B081948A.jpeg
EBE6D4FB-D79B-4409-8672-471F88600381.jpeg
B2CB80FF-6550-4485-8CE3-1E2AAC310417.jpeg

Thanks guys I'll turn the timer down
I'd get in there and thin those out. They are way too bushy for flower and your just gonna have a bunch of larfy buds. Watch a cpl videos on thinning your plants. All those little tiny branches are just gonna steal energy from your main bud sites. That looks like its definetly a sativa and could take up to 12 weeks to finish.

I pretty much only grow sativas in DWC. If you started with a clone and don't know how to clone apparently it was an established plant.I go from 6 inch cutting to light flip in 6 weeks. 2 weeks to root and 4 weeks veg. At that point they are 30-36 inches tall. They will then stretch to 6-7 foot tall and 5 foot wide. I have a feeling you waited too long to flip.Your pistols look like you are at 80% through the stretch.This is the time I would do my final trim and switch to flower nutes cause it no longer needs much nitrogen. Sativas do take a longer time to start flower.24 hours of dark can help kick start plants but it doesn't help with all strains. Most sativas are Equatorial strains and could care less. They also come from a region that has little change in the length of day from season to season.14/10 summer and 10/14 winter. I veg 16/8 then flip to 12/12 for 2 days then 8/16. In about 2 weeks I will see the hairs pop out.This puts me at the point you are right now in development.Increase the day to 10/12 for the next 2 weeks.I then increase to 11/13 and turn off the blue light since the stretch is done.I don't increase to 12/12 until the trichomes have plump heads.

Cut the nitrogen and flip to 10/12 for around 2 weeks and your stamens should look like the pic. If you get too tall, tie the branches down to the pot so they look like an archers bow. If you take 6 inch clones now it will take 2 weeks to root plus 2 weeks to revert to veg plus 4 weeks to mature. So in 8 weeks they will be ready to start the flower cycle. 8-9 weeks from now you will be harvesting that monster. perpetual grow.

Sorry if this is a bad thumbnail pic.Snapped a pic of my lambsbread for reference but it kept changing to .jfif format for some reason.

stamen.jpg

I pretty much only grow sativas in DWC. If you started with a clone and don't know how to clone apparently it was an established plant.I go from 6 inch cutting to light flip in 6 weeks. 2 weeks to root and 4 weeks veg. At that point they are 30-36 inches tall. They will then stretch to 6-7 foot tall and 5 foot wide. I have a feeling you waited too long to flip.Your pistols look like you are at 80% through the stretch.This is the time I would do my final trim and switch to flower nutes cause it no longer needs much nitrogen. Sativas do take a longer time to start flower.24 hours of dark can help kick start plants but it doesn't help with all strains. Most sativas are Equatorial strains and could care less. They also come from a region that has little change in the length of day from season to season.14/10 summer and 10/14 winter. I veg 16/8 then flip to 12/12 for 2 days then 8/16. In about 2 weeks I will see the hairs pop out.This puts me at the point you are right now in development.Increase the day to 10/12 for the next 2 weeks.I then increase to 11/13 and turn off the blue light since the stretch is done.I don't increase to 12/12 until the trichomes have plump heads.

Cut the nitrogen and flip to 10/12 for around 2 weeks and your stamens should look like the pic. If you get too tall, tie the branches down to the pot so they look like an archers bow. If you take 6 inch clones now it will take 2 weeks to root plus 2 weeks to revert to veg plus 4 weeks to mature. So in 8 weeks they will be ready to start the flower cycle. 8-9 weeks from now you will be harvesting that monster. perpetual grow.

Sorry if this is a bad thumbnail pic.Snapped a pic of my lambsbread for reference but it kept changing to .jfif format for some reason.

stamen.jpg
Everything you just examined to me is exactly what is going on, I dont know how to clone it was waiting here for me.when I got out of the hospital on the 4th of November I had a heart attack on halloween while out hunting I transplanted them from there root bound state they were in i assumed they were about 4 weeks.old but i let them get settled back in until dec 6 when I flipped the lights to 12 and 12 and theyve been growing in the stretsh since then two months I've trimmed one back still have the other one to do I turned the lights off for 32 hours of darkness I've increased there intake of nutes and nitrogen I've turned down the humidity , but everything you said finally makes sense it a weirdo climate it comes from that's why it still stretches in the pitch dark no light leakage and it does whatever it wants I will turn the lights off again and then turn them back to 10 and 14 dark I'm pretty sure she healthy and ready to go like you said I'm just an impatient guy,that's never dealt with this before.
This picture is of the 2 plants after I transplanted them there now so massive you cant put your arms around a 3rd of one there 20 feet around and probably 5 or 6 feet tall I have no more room and they weigh a ton.

received_428845785183980.jpeg

20210206_170206.jpg

Everything you just examined to me is exactly what is going on, I dont know how to clone it was waiting here for me.when I got out of the hospital on the 4th of November I had a heart attack on halloween while out hunting I transplanted them from there root bound state they were in i assumed they were about 4 weeks.old but i let them get settled back in until dec 6 when I flipped the lights to 12 and 12 and theyve been growing in the stretsh since then two months I've trimmed one back still have the other one to do I turned the lights off for 32 hours of darkness I've increased there intake of nutes and nitrogen I've turned down the humidity , but everything you said finally makes sense it a weirdo climate it comes from that's why it still stretches in the pitch dark no light leakage and it does whatever it wants I will turn the lights off again and then turn them back to 10 and 14 dark I'm pretty sure she healthy and ready to go like you said I'm just an impatient guy,that's never dealt with this before.
This picture is of the 2 plants after I transplanted them there now so massive you cant put your arms around a 3rd of one there 20 feet around and probably 5 or 6 feet tall I have no more room and they weigh a ton.

received_428845785183980.jpeg

20210206_170206.jpg
This is the first ants stalk base as of today

20210206_170206.jpg

You got a chain saw for harvest time with those trunks!? Cloning is easy just requires a little patience and maybe root tone that you can get at any store with a garden section. When you are growing the clones flip the lights earlier and longer.For example, with an 8 foot ceiling subtract a foot for lights and a foot for the pot That leaves you with 6 foot. Divide that by 2 equals 3 foot. When the plant is 3 foot from soil to the base of the tallest leaf you flip the lights. After you harvest that monster you will have nothing but patience.:Namaste:

Not so sure I want to clone this beast its given me a run for my money but I might do it with some gelato or something a little more user friendly i thought i was going nuts until you showed up with all the answers without even being in front of the plant that right there is amazing you should publish a book or become a road doctor hahahahaha I'm betting people would be will to pay for that kind of info.

Thank you for bailing me out I appreciate it.

I dont know how I'm going to be able to control the height of this beast ,I'll try to bend them over some more and flip the Cobb lighting off so it's not so hot in the room.

Back
Top Bottom