Flowering issues

Yeah I agree. Triple check back at square one which everyone mentioned. We might think our timers are doing what we want them to be doing, but they are treacherous little things.

Especially with the digital ones you have to go through and look at all the programs that are in there and check over all the details. I’ve just done it wrong so many times.

If you’ve only got one timer going, it might be easier to just put a new one in to make sure

I do have way to much little junk on it I'll trim it all back the tonight ,that's going to be a chore it huge I should have been trimming all along your right
Good luck mate. Really hope this all works out for you. In fact it will work out. You've had some expert advice of a bunch of very knowledgeable guys!
Keep us updated :thumb:

I haven’t read up on what your Sour Tangie genetics are. But I assume it’s coming from Tangerine Dream? There was a bit of a shitshow after that one won the cannabis cup. A lot of people
tried to grow it and were not very happy about the way things went with it’s sativa tendencies. I expect you’re going to be seeing it start flowering very soon. I hope :D

What you need to focus on for the moment is trimming and wrangling it into an acceptable shape and size.
When dealing with the snow storm that came through Tonight and tomorrow but after that I'll trim it up and take some pictures and send them over to you I know it's going to be one hell of a pile of leaves and branches because that thing is a bush That's why I know you're right

But, what if it produces two foot donkey dongs that drip resin! And it smells like tropical punch? Lol. It will be good practice anyways. I like just dipping in rooting get and into coco. Super simple... just to let you know, your journal is my favorite right now! You are doing good and I am really excited about your next grow. You want some faster Finishing beans I got a few I can shoot to ya.. let me know. Keep up the good work and post a pic after you train that girl.

this reminds me of a time I got gifted some “ feminized beans” from Amsterdam and vegged one out to the ceiling in my apartment closet, then cloned her, had 20 rooted clones then flipped the lights to 1212.... ...... BALLS, BALLS EVERYWHERE!!! Cry cry! I wanted to choke this kid man! I was seriously thinking of fighting this mofo. I’m really peaceful, so this is funny! Learning lessons bro! Learn from my mistakes!

But, what if it produces two foot donkey dongs that drip resin! And it smells like tropical punch? Lol. It will be good practice anyways. I like just dipping in rooting get and into coco. Super simple... just to let you know, your journal is my favorite right now! You are doing good and I am really excited about your next grow. You want some faster Finishing beans I got a few I can shoot to ya.. let me know. Keep up the good work and post a pic after you train that girl.

this reminds me of a time I got gifted some “ feminized beans” from Amsterdam and vegged one out to the ceiling in my apartment closet, then cloned her, had 20 rooted clones then flipped the lights to 1212.... ...... BALLS, BALLS EVERYWHERE!!! Cry cry! I wanted to choke this kid man! I was seriously thinking of fighting this mofo. I’m really peaceful, so this is funny! Learning lessons bro! Learn from my mistakes!
That's hilarious how do you cut the clones what is the process for planting them your right I think I know how to handle them trim them and flip the lights immediately at 6 weeks and they will react differently

Yeah that’s pretty much what I would do too. It’s a good way of controlling large plants that are in veg.

Take some cuttings, dip in cloning gel, stick them in coco or perlite, and keep them somewhere at room temp- usually with a small light above them. I use a 13w cfl.

They should be rooted within a couple weeks and if these big ones aren’t cooperating for you by then, you can try again with smaller plants.

I do it all the time when I’m running out of space or just want more time.
Save a clone or two in veg and stick a small clone into flower just to see what the actual bud is like, without so much commitment.

Yeah that’s pretty much what I would do too. It’s a good way of controlling large plants that are in veg.

Take some cuttings, dip in cloning gel, stick them in coco or perlite, and keep them somewhere at room temp- usually with a small light above them. I use a 13w cfl.

They should be rooted within a couple weeks and if these big ones aren’t cooperating for you by then, you can try again with smaller plants.

I do it all the time when I’m running out of space or just want more time.
Save a clone or two in veg and stick a small clone into flower just to see what the actual bud is like, without so much commitment.
This is overwhelming theres so much undercarriage here

16123875562845159534695235445858.jpg

Back
Top Bottom