Bottom Buds

U don't have to spend alot their Diablo and scorpion are intended for commercial use. My 1st board from them was a diy 260 v1 4000k full spec think cost me back then 2 hundo and some change which was cheap then and u can't compare apples to oranges meaning less expensive for small home hobbyist or less expensive for large scale commercial growers also looking at life span, warranty. Hlg still comes up cheaper then gavita, luxury, growers choice and still kills the competition. Use independent studies and testing don't go off the manufacturer as of course somethings are so minuscule it wouldn't matter but u gotta put it all together. And alot of people don't consider what those readings mean... oh cool 1200 watt, wow nice PPFD reading. Whole point for switching from mh/hps and cmh bulbs was to save so kind of a happy medium or what fits ur needs comes down to PAR, PPF, PPFD. and DLI. How much $ it's going to cost me to produce optimal growing conditions. Reason people are saying its no longer grams/watt.

And I paid about 1/3rd of that for the same PPFD , same draw and more even coverage.
Not seeing how I am burning twice the power.
Hell I never even run it past 250w for each light in late flower.
You must be confused

I run two lights because I like even coverage wall to wall.
Burning one light full blast and way higher up vs burning two lights at half power and 6" above canopy is the same power wise.

Back
Top Bottom