Flowering issues

Not so sure I want to clone this beast its given me a run for my money but I might do it with some gelato or something a little more user friendly i thought i was going nuts until you showed up with all the answers without even being in front of the plant that right there is amazing you should publish a book or become a road doctor hahahahaha I'm betting people would be will to pay for that kind of info.

Thank you for bailing me out I appreciate it.

I dont know how I'm going to be able to control the height of this beast ,I'll try to bend them over some more and flip the Cobb lighting off so it's not so hot in the room.

received_155580563041994.jpeg

Glad to help.Mom is a certified master gardener. Son has degrees in hort and greenhouse management. Spent too much time with a family that ran the hort department at monsanto back in the early 80s.I am 18 years engaged to one of their daughters now. Picked up a thing or too over the years.78 is good for veg but if you can, drop to 70deg. It will promote flowering over veg.Adding some cheap blue 6500k fluorescent or led side lighting really helps control the stretch as whell..

Glad to help.Mom is a certified master gardener. Son has degrees in hort and greenhouse management. Spent too much time with a family that ran the hort department at monsanto back in the early 80s.I am 18 years engaged to one of their daughters now. Picked up a thing or too over the years.78 is good for veg but if you can, drop to 70deg. It will promote flowering over veg.Adding some cheap blue 6500k fluorescent or led side lighting really helps control the stretch as whell..
Wow quite the Resume I'm glad you picked up this post want to thank vet smoke and squiggles and freak brothers bill284 for keeping this post alive they said help would come along and it did I will get the heat down to the 70s and get the nitrogen back down to a low roar asap

Wow quite the Resume I'm glad you picked up this post want to thank vet smoke and squiggles and freak brothers for keeping this post alive they said help would come along and it did I will get the heat down to the 70s and get the nitrogen back down the a low roar asap
You're welcome. Thanks for the recognition. I just raised the alarm, all the other guys put the fire out..
Are you feeling more at ease now my friend? It will all be worth the heartache in the end. It's going to produce an unreal crop. I'm pretty jealous really:laugh: keep updating, as it's a learning curve for us all.
Take care

I just went back and saw what I typed. Answered the phone in the middle of typing that message.Sorry how that sounded.Was not trying to give a resume.. My point was supposed to be.. Even with all the people I know in the field I am still on here asking questions regularly.When I have a question my family can't answer, this forum can.There are a lot of truly knowledgeable awesome people on this sight. You never stop learning.

I just went back and saw what I typed. Answered the phone in the middle of typing that message.Sorry how that sounded.Was not trying to give a resume.. My point was supposed to be.. Even with all the people I know in the field I am still on here asking questions regularly.When I have a question my family can't answer, this forum can.There are a lot of truly knowledgeable awesome people on this sight. You never stop learning.
Dont worry about your choice of words there great people should know your impressive background so they know there getting the best information possible I'm happy for you that you were able to soak up all that growers info and share it in the session.
Just thought I'd check back in they haven't started to flower yet but I feel certain there going to hahahahahahaha I changed the timer to 10 hours of light a day I tuned the heat and humidity down an stopped nuting them so much .

20210214_081233.jpg

20210214_081252.jpg

Dont worry about your choice of words there great people should know your impressive background so they know there getting the best information possible I'm happy for you that you were able to soak up all that growers info and share it in the session.
Just thought I'd check back in they haven't started to flower yet but I feel certain there going to hahahahahahaha I changed the timer to 10 hours of light a day I tuned the heat and humidity down an stopped nuting them so much .

20210214_081233.jpg

20210214_081252.jpg
I've run completely out of room an there touching the lights on the short side of the grow room but I'm hanging in there hoping for good things

20210208_070136.jpg

I've run completely out of room an there touching the lights on the short side of the grow room but I'm hanging in there hoping for good things

20210208_070136.jpg
Howdy do. Can you not bend all those tall branches down and tie them to bricks to keep them there. Don't bend them double. Just down 50 degrees. Just spread her out as that light is doing bugger all if it is covered by branches.

Back
Top Bottom