Tripled my crops!

70sGal

I was having a lot of trouble with my plants. They grew, but the yield was poor...I tried using worm tea and have TRIPLED my yield!! and...it even tastes better...and am Luuuving it!! It comes complete and ready to brew including the Molasses which makes my stuff taste awesome...but beyond that the lush buds are covered with ooowy-gooey good stuff...

It makes 25 Gallons for $20 bucks....you gotta try this!!!

:yummy:

Hey there...RandyL....think what you like...but I don't have the time, or energy for that matter, to get into all the new growing stuff out there...I just want to know my stuff doesn't have any chemicals etc....I just thought this would be a good place to try and let my fellow growers know about something I found that was simple and cheap...so go ahead and keep using whatever you like...but I know, what I know....my crop tripled.:peacetwo:

FWIW-
google shows no spamming evidence of/for the site (or username) in question...

usually a spammer will be all over, and 'blowup' multiple boards in a short span...

Im glad it works for you....triple the yield....damn Im gonna rewrite my disclosure clause to say that you will increase your yield by an order of the cubed magnitude....Im gonna include a jar of molasses and 5 lbs of FRESH pig manure....not that old nasty composted stuff....Ill send the wet runny stuff. I will use 41 ziploc bags to seal the goodness!!
only 3 easy payments of 19.95....shipping is 4 payments
dont delay!!!!!!
888-PIT-VIPR

im glad it works for you....triple the yield....damn im gonna rewrite my disclosure clause to say that you will increase your yield by an order of the cubed magnitude....im gonna include a jar of molasses and 5 lbs of fresh pig manure....not that old nasty composted stuff....ill send the wet runny stuff. I will use 41 ziploc bags to seal the goodness!!
Only 3 easy payments of 19.95....shipping is 4 payments
dont delay!!!!!!
888-pit-vipr

lmao! :rofl:

FWIW-
google shows no spamming evidence of/for the site (or username) in question...

usually a spammer will be all over, and 'blowup' multiple boards in a short span...

It might be the part about someone joining this site in order to advertise their product to the members - but refusing to become a site-sponsor and help with the upkeep of the site.

When a regular member finds a good product and mentions it, they are not receiving any gain for it. But when the seller of a product advertises their product, they are boosting their sales (and income). At best, they're trying to use the site to garner more money without in turn compensating the site.

At worst, they could be doing the same - only with a product that isn't helpful.

If you want to advertise here, become a sponsor of the site. Additionally, if you want to see your product get recognition by the members here, try offering useful-sized samples to members such as PitViper (there are many others as well) who not only have no commercial interest in whether or not a product sells but also have proven time and again - by being straight about both the products/procedures that worked well and those that didn't - that they would give an honest report.

That's how you create an excellent business relationship.

On top of all that, anyone that claims that any single product has tripled their yield is either lying through their teeth, a poor grower, or both. Realism helps.

no that was me sweety

You owe me a keyboard. And a bottle of Mountain Dew. AND a box of Kleenex (err... to wipe up the mess and to blow the soda out of my nose, you gutter-minded people:)).

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom