Trying to make seeds?

Goner

I grew 2 Gelato OG plants and used CS At 60 ppm to flip first plant and kept shaking over the other 2nd one. Now does this look like it is making seeds or not? And 2nd plant is 3 weeks 4 days behind flipped plant. 1st plant showed pollen coming out. Does this look right for seeds forming?

Gellato OG week 8 day 59 from coming out of soil.jpg

Gellato OG same plant day 59.jpg

The pollen was from a colloidal silver flipped plant. Here is a pic of a seed pulled off after i chopped her down. Hoping for allot of seeds from this plant.

Gelato OG seed germinating trial taken on day 96.jpg

I grew 2 Gelato OG plants and used CS At 60 ppm to flip first plant and kept shaking over the other 2nd one. Now does this look like it is making seeds or not? And 2nd plant is 3 weeks 4 days behind flipped plant. 1st plant showed pollen coming out. Does this look right for seeds forming?

Gellato OG week 8 day 59 from coming out of soil.jpg
The pollen was from a colloidal silver flipped plant. Here is a pic of a seed pulled off after i chopped her down. Hoping for allot of seeds from this plant.

Gelato OG seed germinating trial taken on day 96.jpg

The first photograph shows a large cluster of feminized cannabis seeds present on the cannabis bud.

The feminized cannabis seed has a good healthy mottled appearance. Allow the seed to age and then experience a extended cool period necessary for increasing germination percentages.

What was the shade of colour of the colloidal silver solution?

How frequently and total times did you apply the colloidal silver solution spray to the donor cannabis plant?

No part of the cannabis plant treated with colloidal silver is safe for ingestion or consumption.

@Goner
Be sure to let your harvested seeds dry out and mature for about a month. I have had zero success trying to germinate immediately after seed harvest. I place mine in an envelope and let set in a sock drawer for a month.

The first photograph shows a large cluster of feminized cannabis seeds present on the cannabis bud.

The feminized cannabis seed has a good healthy mottled appearance. Allow the seed to age and experience a extended cool period necessary for increasing germination percentages.

What was the shade of colour of the colloidal silver solution?

How frequently and total times did you apply the colloidal silver solution spray to the donor cannabis plant?

No part of the cannabis plant treated with colloidal silver is safe for ingestion or consumption.
color unknown it was silver mountain 60ppm. Which i sprayed twice a day for almost 3 weeks until male sacs were everywhere and had pollen coming out. Plant was disposed of whole not used for nothing.

@Goner
Be sure to let your harvested seeds dry out and mature for about a month. I have had zero success trying to germinate immediately after seed harvest. I place mine in an envelope and let set in a sock drawer for a month.
Thanks I was wondering what to do with the seeds after I dry out the plant. And do I put the buds into curing jars for a few weeks or just grind it up?

Please allow the harvested buds to dry until the buds can just be snapped from the branches and stems with finger pressure and only after then place the sufficiently dried cannabis buds into individual containers and carry out the daily venting process to allow the cannabis buds to age and mature to a cured state.

Hey Goner - Great job :thumb: This sounds almost exactly what I want to try!!! I was going to try to clone one of the autos and flip that one to male.
I would love to hear more details - I was going to try flipping with aspirin as well.
I purchased the seeds from a well known company. started 1st plant ahead of the 2nd. Around the end of week 3 I started spaying in morning and at night when lights went out. I used ocean forest soil and FF nutes. They were side by side to each other in tent and just shook over the 2nd 1 every night for a week after seeing pollen. Then wash down tent with beach and water to keep clean for next grow. This was my 2nd time trying this the first time I started the 2nd plant to late and the seeds were not mature but green. Live and learn. I never tried flipping with aspirin if you do it let me know how it works please.

Please allow the harvested buds to dry until the buds can just be snapped from the branches and stems with finger pressure and only after then place the sufficiently dried cannabis buds into individual containers and carry out the daily venting process to allow the cannabis buds to age and mature to a cured state.
Thanks will do just that.

I purchased the seeds from a well known company. started 1st plant ahead of the 2nd. Around the end of week 3 I started spaying in morning and at night when lights went out. I used ocean forest soil and FF nutes. They were side by side to each other in tent and just shook over the 2nd 1 every night for a week after seeing pollen. Then wash down tent with beach and water to keep clean for next grow. This was my 2nd time trying this the first time I started the 2nd plant to late and the seeds were not mature but green. Live and learn. I never tried flipping with aspirin if you do it let me know how it works please.
Thanks will do just that.

You are welcome!

You may wish to us Pine-Sol cleaner to clean the grow tent and area to help reduce stray pollen from contaminating further cannabis grows.

Please do not use aspirin or acetylsalicylic acid with any cannabis plants intended for ingestion or consumption.

Depending on what other nutrients are present and impurities recombine chemical bonds and It will poison you with contamination of toxic chemicals. It is a witches brew or kitchen sink chemistry. This is why you do not contaminate household chemicals into any organic matter you intend to ingest or consume. No good has ever come from adding extra compunds the plants are not able to directly use into their environment. You would not add the grow nutrients to your prepared breakfast meal without intentionally contaminating yourself.

other nutrients are present and impurities recombine chemical bonds
Thank for the explanation - I would assume that turning the plant male means that if you did not consume any of it you would be OK - I also assume that using Co Silver is the same deal?? :hmmmm:

I should correct your understanding of the process involved.

Cannabis is a remarkable plant which has many adaptations only rarely seen in higher more advanced life. genetically male cannabis are only able to express their gender as male. However female cannabis plants may express their gender preference as either female, male or intersex. A female cannabis plant creates female pollen which unless damaged breeds true feminized cannabis seeds when used to pollinate a female cannabis plant which expresses its gender as female.

You must wear protective covering to prevent skin damage from exposure to silver. Ingesting or consuming silver can cause great damage. There is a man who consumed colloidal silver and has turned his skin a blue grey colour you can easily find with a internet search.

Well my seeds work. This is my first seed from my experiment and she is growing. So far I have 24 seeds just from trimming and putting into their curing jars. Next will be using 4 seeds to flip using CS again and 4 more seeds to pollenate 3 weeks later to stabilize the genes. Hope it goes well and thanks to all who helped me with my crazy experiment. :thumb:

Gelato OG day 1.jpg

My 1st seed is doing great.:) So my total # of seeds today is 277. Next is to grow 2 to of them and repeat till a solid stable strain is achieved. I will shoot for a 5thGen seeds. I hope that's how you do it?

Gelato OG week5 day 29 - Copy.jpg

Back
Top Bottom