Two Rooms 4000 Watts

Snailasaurus

Hello 420ers!
I have lurked about for some time now. This Grow Journal will follow my first medical grow. I am very excited to grow and learn with all you fine folks.

My growspace consists of two basement rooms. The veg room is 9x9. The bloom room is 10x10. I will be running two 1k watt lights in the veg room and two 1k watt lights in the bloom room. All lights will have XXXL Magnum hoods.
I will be sharing the space with two other people. We will each have 6 plants in each room. I will most likely be growing AK48 and Aurora from Nirvana Seeds. I plan on using Fox Farm Happy Frog soil for the first few weeks, then transplanting into 5 gallon square pots with Fox Farm Ocean Forest soil. I plan on using Fox Farm's line of nutrients.

Over the next few weeks, I will be purchasing all the necessary equipment and constructing the veg room. After the first crop has been planted, I will begin constructing the bloom room.

I am excited to share my efforts with this community from seed to joint!

The more I read about AK48 and Aurora the less I want to grow them.

I want to grow a pure indica with a flowering time of 50 days or less.
If anyone has a recommendation, I would love to hear from you!

pilot90 thanks for joining! I can't wait to get things going.

I have been reading about DNA's Chocolope. It is a fast flowerer, heavy yielder, and produces a trippy social high. I have read about a handful of people's experiences, and they all were positive.

:party:

Reading about Barney's Farm Vanilla Kush and Lucy.

"Barneys Farm Lucy Feminized is an old Skunk variety crossed with Mazar. - Called Lucy by the Farm crew because of its powerful trippy effect. Developed from ancient genetics long established in the Farm seed bank. Crossing Skunk #1 with a potent Mazar we have created a very powerful Indica strain. Barneys Farm Lucy Feminized is a hardy, disease resistant plant and it's cannabis seeds responds well in all grow conditions. With just a little care and attention, the Barneys Farm Lucy Feminized strain will give the grower high yielding award winning powerful results. The flavor is intense earthy chestnut with a sweet musky smell. The Barney's Farm Lucy Feminized cannabis seeds produce a euphoric, almost psychedelic experience. It’s a super-trippy and very powerful stone, a Barney’s Farm special. Yield optimum indoor is 600 gr/m2, indoor height: 50 - 60 cm and flowering time is 60-65 days."

"Barneys Farm Vanilla Kush is CANNABIS CUP WINNER 2009!! Vanilla Kush is an incredible new Indica-dominant strain and is one of the most fragrant, full-flavoured and potent plants that Barneys Farm have ever offered. Vanilla Kush genetics come from Kashmir and Afghan. The intense aromas from large, dense colas –heavily speckled with red and gold trichromes – bring to mind wild vanilla and lavender, accented with lemon and orange peel. Once lit, the floral and herbal aromas become more concentrated and the smoke offers sweet flavours. Vanilla Kush grows to about 55- 60cm in height indoors and takes her cannabis seeds 60-65 days to flower. Outdoor harvest time is the end of September. Her THC is strong of 22%. The strong, long lasting high allows the mind to relax and eases muscle tension."

I might try the both of them. Lucy seems like a good social, daytime puff.
The Vanilla Kush would make a good after-dinner smoke.

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom