Typical cost of Cannabis across the world

Well, I guess ya just gotta know a few people. Strangers in a strange land will typically pay a lot more. I just work with the people I've known for many years. $200 an oz. is pretty standard. Can't tell ya gram price tho. Of course it'll be $250 in a month or so.

Here in TO goes for about $200 to $250 an Oz depending on the quality & about $10 a gram of hash , but I guess it all depends on location of production because back home in Portugal the only bud you could get was your own if you grow it but hash was around $4,50 a gram so ....

:peace:
Here in TO goes for about $200 to $250 an Oz depending on the quality & about $10 a gram of hash , but I guess it all depends on location of production because back home in Portugal the only bud you could get was your own if you grow it but hash was around $4,50 a gram so ....
:smokin:those who don't use free will are damned:bravo:

anything hydro grown the best of best ''street price'' is anywhere from 300-500 over here in the ocean state. but remember that is the street price.
i recently came across 5 new strains of GDP 350/oz

in cornwall england i pay £6.07 a g at the most thats 170 an oz but usually 4-5 a g and i live in the middle of nowhere but i here of people charging 400 an oz for cheese what is going on in the world

I live in Indonesia, it costs about Rp.800.000,00 = US$80(2008) for 0.5kg's of ganja aceh. ganja aceh is probably 100% indica (very very very potent)..its the only weed we can get in indonesia..sometimes we get budha stick or skunk but it is very rare and very expensive..

:hippy:

IndicaINA

guys. people pay $100 an 8th for anything purple here. We have the crappiest dealers who always have a bullshit name for what ever they have. nothing DANK for less than $70 an 8th. we have to pay 35 a quarter for reg. I seriously saved my weed money for a couple months and bought my 1k tent set up. I love this site!

Prices seem to vary from areas to areas...

Why do people send MORE for purple or even really green bud.. rather then well trimmed, well cured buds?

I have a friend that I offer my extra (along with a large group or family), and they always want the greenest of the green.. it looks good smells awasome.. but if I scope it.. all the trichs are under developed and clear still.... while what I prefer is darker, and massive trichs, maybe 50/50 amber to dark..... works for me.. but I still don't get it?

I lived in Lilongwe, Malawi, east africa for 6 years.
a gram is 85 cents at most!!!! cheapest in the world no doubt.:marijuana is generally cheap in Africa :headbanger:

my hoodie pocket button broke one day because of 15 grams exploding out of my pocket.

I pay 50 an 1/8th that is for 3.5 grams. Its some pretty decent too.

South Africa : R100 will get you a whole bank bag ...not always the best but worth it most of the time ...funny foreign types are R80 - ALOT per gram which is insane !! ... probably around $10 equivalent i think.

over here in scotland it varies from around £5 £7 to £10 a gram or 7 grams at £50 where i am,, but this is a much better quality than the £5 or £7 stuff, an ounce can range from £110 to £185 but again depending wich area'sa and how good the stuff is will say what you pay.. £=sterling around 75/80 cence=£1,, the bigger the ammount here the cheaper it becomes as well!! ;)

Around here, there is plenty of stash, poor bastards thought they could just grow some herb and get rich... LOL
The mids vary widely... top shelf indoor gets between 2200 to 3000 or a lil more depending on trim and cure.
Top shelf outdoor is going for about 1600 to 1800 depending on how desperate they are!
All quoted prices are in USD, and are subject to the amount purchased!

Back
Top Bottom