UK Outdoor Down By The Riverside Hope No One Finds It Grow

not so good, been down today theres been a flood, she's survived but only just. i had to wash silt off the leaves and the water has pushed her over ow and i had to wade up to my knees through the river to get to her . its not good another big downpour and it will uproot her ill put pics up now

11062012412.jpg
11062012413.jpg
11062012414.jpg
11062012415.jpg
11062012416.jpg

Hi royy, Sussex has just had major flooding hope its not going to afect your girl, I've lost a few crops in the past. All the best, Rizlabum.

thanks guys im starting to think i should have put it further from the river, my bad. i can just hope that the weather picks up i suppose

hope these recent downpours have gone easy on your plant by the way man. I'm thinking of getting an outdoor grow on the go in spring next year but my girlfriends lucky enough to have an allotment we can put a greenhouse on, might be worth getting in touch with your local council and getting your name down on a plot.

hope these recent downpours have gone easy on your plant by the way man. I'm thinking of getting an outdoor grow on the go in spring next year but my girlfriends lucky enough to have an allotment we can put a greenhouse on, might be worth getting in touch with your local council and getting your name down on a plot.

im lookin at a 2 acre plot in spain with a small finca for about 5 grand once iv got 1 im off lol startin me a weed farm in a country with very relaxed weed laws ow and much better weather

hi, not been on in a while been struggling with the heat issue in my loft to the extent were nothing else in the universe matters !! lol but unfortunately the river has taken her to a better place r.i.p. taken before her time !

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom